Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 02-19-2012, 03:09 PM   #31
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ominousworld23 View Post
8-Trigrams Air Palm is a new technique.
When did he learn that...
lol He fails in compared to Sasuke
hell even Shikamaru shows he could do more then him
whatever not here to debate that.

If I had one wish it'd be to have more wishes, duh. - Kid Cudi
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2012, 03:19 PM   #32
BigShawn
Big Shawn
Akatsuki Member

BigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
can you show me of people doing that.IIRC they didn't just break out of it,they were held to it until he was pretty low on chakra or all out before they broke it
Hidan broke it multiple times
BigShawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:21 PM   #33
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfgsn View Post
Actually Shikamaru was at his limit all those times.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 03:28 PM   #34
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rfgsn View Post
as grimmjow66 already said he was at his limts like i also said those were the times where people broke out of it so your point that SM naruto will easily break out of shika's SP is invalid
Old 02-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #35
Alas87_EMS
Gennin

Alas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
I don't know if this counts or not, but Neji and Sasuke are equal in terms of speed... so I wouldn't doubt Neji dodging Amaterasu... quite frankly I think he can defeat Sasuke. Although shika can probably find the weakness to Naruto and do his best to exploit him, I don't see him having enough *firepower* to destroy SM Naruto if anything it'll be a stalemate because he can't die in sage mode right (well he can... but not from shika) so he can just keep gathering sage energy.
lol, sasuke rapes neji!!!!!!!!!!, what neji shows in anime and manga that proves that, show me something!! i dont know why a lot of people overestimate sooooo much neji! shikamaru and sasuke win!!!
Alas87_EMS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:19 PM   #36
Alas87_EMS
Gennin

Alas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura aboutAlas87_EMS has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
Danzo

How in the hell is neji going to counter Amateratsu, Susanoo arrows and Kirin ?

And @Blood Uchiha, for the love of God PLEASE RESTRICT MS AND SM FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY !!! If you don't then it'll be 20 pages of SM Naruto and MS Sasuke.

... I just thought of something. If Shikamaru is in character, then why is he on the same side of someone who defected from Konoha ? And in character Sasuke will just kill them all while Naruto tries to save him.
i edit my post! if i dint myself clear!
Old 02-19-2012, 04:32 PM   #37
tobi-is-me
Chuunin

tobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nice

shikamaru and sasuke
Old 02-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #38
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alas87_EMS View Post
i edit my post! if i dint myself clear!
Lmao my bad dude, I read it wrong and thought you were in favor of Neji. Fail #3 for today

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:05 PM   #39
Alas87_EMS
Gennin

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
Lmao my bad dude, I read it wrong and thought you were in favor of Neji. Fail #3 for today
No problem dude!!
Old 02-19-2012, 05:52 PM   #40
Volcanic
Sannin

Volcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Shikamaru and Sasuke, it tips in their favor since Shikamaru has prep time and full intel.
Volcanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:31 PM   #41
tobi-is-me
Chuunin

tobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nicetobi-is-me is just really nice

shikamaru and sasuke would win
Old 02-19-2012, 06:35 PM   #42
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

holy shit everyone who said shikamaru and sasuke would win is wrong.OP said there in character thus naruto wins due to him being in character he has the best justu of all,PLOT NO JUSTU but wait so does sasuke :bug eyes: so neji and shika lose due to not having PNJ on there side and i believe that the PNJ is strong with naruto,its stronger then sasukes thus Naruto wins duhhhh