Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > Sunny Times

Sunny Times Kick back to read all the latest news around the world.

Old 03-20-2017, 11:57 AM   #1
Onomatopoeia
Grateful Dead.
S Class Ninja

Onomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default David Rockefeller is dead at 101

Who's gonna wash my cars and run the Illuminati now?
Those pathetic losers just scream and shout, going "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" so they can soothe their souls. When we truly think "I'll kill you" from the bottom of our hearts, by that time the deed has already been done!
Onomatopoeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 11:29 PM   #2
Electrorocket
High Quality Poster
S Class Ninja

Electrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Sh*t I didn't know I had the ability to write terrible raps.

But back then I guess I was nearly dead, picking up rap scraps from friendly neighbors backpacks and the back pockets of their napsacks, while they go to school acting like my raps are flashbacks to heart attacks from their black friend Koodiacs with a cardiac arrest cause he's too large to fit through the school doors and desks to take tests, but look, Suzy still has a flat chest- why cop a feel when I can be a cop and put a do-badder under arrest. I feel like I still write terrible raps actually nothing has changed

Also why is this the first image that pops up holy moly terrifying

( Click to show/hide )