Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Roleplaying

Roleplaying Pretend to be somebody you're not!

Old 11-28-2016, 11:51 PM   #61
Electrorocket
High Quality Poster
S Class Ninja

Electrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacyElectrorocket is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Aw darn, I was hoping to join after the current arc. If ya'll ever do another one let me know indeedly.
Old 11-29-2016, 07:16 AM   #62
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well we can put this RP on indefinite hiatus until all of our daily lives get some breathing room to continue.
Old 12-11-2016, 10:21 AM   #63
Onomatopoeia
Grateful Dead.
S Class Ninja

Onomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keon View Post
It's alright. This has sort of died down but regardless if you ever have the Time you once had I'd be happy to do this again with both of you guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electrorocket View Post
Aw darn, I was hoping to join after the current arc. If ya'll ever do another one let me know indeedly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by War Doctor View Post
Well we can put this RP on indefinite hiatus until all of our daily lives get some breathing room to continue.
I'd love to RP with the three of you again! So long as you are able and willing to continue, I'd be open to joining in once more when I have more free time. Hell, if you want my Facebook account, PM me and I'll drop you all a line so we can put something else together even if SI goes down completely. This was a lot of fun, I like all our characters, and it pains me to leave it behind just because Iíve been strapped with work.
Those pathetic losers just scream and shout, going "I'll kill you! I'll kill you!" so they can soothe their souls. When we truly think "I'll kill you" from the bottom of our hearts, by that time the deed has already been done!
Onomatopoeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 03:17 PM   #64
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Of course man. And as of this weekend my schedule is looking a lot more free due to sort of a helping hand of sorts.

We can keep this on haitus until Onomatopoeia is able to but if anyone still wants to do something until then maybe a something new?
Old 12-12-2016, 04:13 PM   #65
War Doctor
The World
Jinchuuriki

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Ok...

so my new job schedule is

Sunday & Saturday - 7am to 2pm
Tues & Friday - 11am to 3pm

so i will be able to post after work & on my off days when we are able to go again.

will notify any change in my work schedule
Old 12-12-2016, 05:44 PM   #66
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Alright, my schedule on most days is 2pm -11pm

Though I'm now garunteed at least two days off with Sunday being a constant and a random day during the week. So I should have more time.