Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 03-16-2017, 01:32 PM   #16
Vallen
Talented Shit Disturber
Sannin

Vallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Glad you enjoyed it!

I also had trouble getting into it, the first time I watched them, it made no sense (I watched the non chronological release order). Then I watched them later in the order I gave you, and liked it better. Then I read the light novels, and really like them. And my third time watching the films made me a fan.

Yeah, as I said, the different directors of each film made the plot and pacing jump around. The 6th and 8th movie are particularity 'bad'. The rest are good and have a unified theme.

Now join the club with me and start praying for a dub.. which won't ever happen lol.
Vallen is offline   Reply With Quote