Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Bleach

Bleach Get ready to talk about the anime and manga starring Ichigo Kurosaki... Bankai!

Old 04-13-2016, 02:44 PM   #61
Urahara-san
Αdministrator
Akatsuki Member

Urahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacyUrahara-san is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

It still surprises me to see how many people take the time to create an account solely for this.
Old 11-29-2016, 09:15 AM   #62
TheGrimCrow
Academy Student

TheGrimCrow is on a distinguished road

Name: Crow

Nick Name: The Grim Crown, Death Bird, Stealth Bird, Blood wing

Squad: Exiled

Appearance: 5'7... Brown hair - feathery, pale skin - Handsome with a gymnast body. He wears slim black jeans... Boots that goes over his jeans. A black v'neck shirt with a high collared coat. The bottom of the coat is kind of feathery. It's dark red with black feathers. Only one side has a sleeve and the other side is sleeveless. The sleeveless sides has wrappings and has a long red and black glove. the left side underneath the sleeve his a metal - bird like claw glove. (Resembles Dick Grayson)

Story: After the death of his fiancee, he accepts the dark essence of an Old One known as The Grim Crow. He was selected due to his natural abilities to adapt to things. For example... if he his fighting someone strong... his body gives him a chance to keep up. If he his thrown into the water, his lung capacity becomes a bit better... The Grim Crow tried to possess others but he was too much for them, causing them to explode. Crow's abilities made the demon wonder maybe he will adapt to the essence... which is exactly what happens... At first Crow use's the demon's abilities -- Time Control, Illusions, Mental Powers, Transformation (Into a Bird/Raven/Crow Humanoid...) --- but he discovered that the more he uses the demon, the more he becomes the demon... which was the plan... The demon wants to hollow Crow out... So he stopped using the demon and chose to live a life with his own training, acrobatics and fighting abilities.

Traits: Sarcastic, witty, compassionate, kind hearted - ENFP personality type.

Zanpakuto Name:

Zanpakuto Appearance: It resembles an electric violin - instead of rounded, it looks like a scythe... it's duel weapon --- the smaller sword (resembles a bow).

Zanpakuto Ability/// Bankai: Upon using -- it makes a dark and haunting song, which stuns his opponents... trapping them in fear and illusions. The violin opens up into a crossbow (strings are actually the cords for the cross bow and the bow is a bladed arrow)

The Old One emerges and holds the opponent sucking the life force out of them -- depending on how beaten they were in the fight --- they could die or become stuck in a comatose state (trapped in a dark illusion world) -- if they live they are weakened.
TheGrimCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:23 PM   #63
Cathy<3
Academy Student

Cathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond reputeCathy<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Bleach Character

Name: Cathy Igtealia

Nick Name: Cathy

Appearance: Long black hair, beautiful, hot,

Traits: Kind, Admirable, Clever

Race: Human and Soul Reaper

Story: I am half human and soul reaper. Use to live in the soul society until I was 5 years old and my mom, dad and brother died because of a demon. I was good friends with Byakuya but even closer with Toshiro. After the demon killed my family, my brother told me to run away so I did. I was so far that I was lost, and suddenly I found out that the same demon who killed my family was suddenly in me. It was in control and first and destroyed a whole village. I was scared and out of know where I was moved to the human world. After that I was alone for almost 9 years. Between that time I've learned that I possessed some of the demon's power. My zanpakuto had 2 power, one i blue fire and the other is blue light. I also have hollow powers but I'm not able to control any of my powers perfectly yet and also lots more powers I don't know about yet as well.

Zanpakuto Name: Kyoko

Zanpakuto Appearance: Kyoko appears when I say: Shine down with your light and burn Kyoko! ! Kyoko then takes the form of a white blade with a long blue ribbon on the end of the pommel.

Bankai: Kyoko Suigetsu then takes the form of a white blade with a long blue ribbon on the end of the pommel. It also transforms my clothing into a blue and white dress.

Zanpakuto Ability: Blue fire (Blue Fire Dragon) and blue light powers.

Best Friends: Toshiro, Ichigo, Rukia, Orihima, Uryu, Chad and Byakuya
Old 01-17-2017, 05:35 PM   #64
K1llerShadow66
Academy Student

K1llerShadow66 is on a distinguished road
Red face My bleach character

Name: Futari no kao

Nick Name: Futari

Race: human/hallow

Squad: Squad 666

Appearance: Has a hallow mask always on half his face. One eye is a dark blue the other one is hallow yellow. He's 6'1. Has black hair and is a very thin and muscular.

Traits: he's very warm and gentle till mad when you see the hallow talk more. Then he becomes cold. Also, can make jumps between the two "forms"

Zanpakuto Name: Meiōsei

Zanpakuto Appearance:
Unreleased form: a broad sword
Shikai form: if in human form turns into a rapier, if in hallow form a scythe

Zanpakuto Ability:
Shikai: rapier form, can condense spiritual pressure into sharp accurate blasts. If in scythe form, Drains spiritual energy when it cuts someone.
Bankai: Rapier form, makes 1,000 copies of the sword and they spin around him, he can attack with them like a sword or use them to form a much bigger Shikai blast. In scythe form everything in a twenty foot radius gets completely drained of spiritual energy and blasts it back out in a giant explosion when he switches from shikai to bankai and the cuts now drain life force instead.

Anything else you want to add:
When he was a human he was hit by a car killing him, but being in a abusive home he gain split personality disorder and while he was wandering the city he realized he had two chains of fate one for each personality. Now the second personality was meaner and purposely broke his own chain to try and get away from the other side turning into a hallow but the other half stayed human and attach to the monster but now switching back and forth randomly. When the soul reaper found him the monster was inside and he could tell that he was also a hallow.
When he passed over he decide to try and become a soul reaper. He got in without problem. But when the day came where the monster he hide for so long came out. Everyone was scared except the captain of squad 13. He then took the Futari to the grand captain to be evaluated and was deemed not dangerous but he had to train and learn to become one the monster. After ten years of training they became one and was a formidable foe. But he wanted to be able to help other people like him to learn to control the other side, and that's when squad 666 was formed. A special squad dedicated to training hallows and half hallows to fight with the soul reapers with only thirteen members the are the strongest squad to be.
K1llerShadow66 is offline   Reply With Quote