Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Theory Lane

Theory Lane Have a theory about the series that your itching to let out? This is the place to do it!

Old 05-14-2014, 06:41 PM   #1
Juubi
Gennin

Juubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUMJuubi 's power is MAXIMUM
Default Incomplete tsukuyomi?

WARNING! CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS!!
Please keep an open mind with this theory and I hope you enjoy the read!

Today naruto manga 676 was released and at the end of the chapter, madara has begun casting the "infinite tsukuyomi". I'm going to begin my theory by talking about the juubi.

Now, when the juubi was first revived back in chapter 610 it was incomplete. We didn't know it was incomplete at the time, but kishimoto left us a hint that some people might not have picked up on: the eye of the juubi was missing some tomoes (or commas). It was missing 3 out of 9 to be exact. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/610/6

Even when the juubi went into his next form, it's eye was still missing 3 tomoes. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/613/5

I fact, the eye was never actually complete. The eye was supposed to be complete when the flower bloomed on the god tree, which was the juubi's true form. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/646/13 but the flower never bloomed. It needed all the chakra from every shinobi in order to bloom... And we know that wouldn't happen.

Instead madara absorbed the god tree in chapter 673. Then obtained that eye on his forehead in the most recent chapter 676.

When madara casted the infinite tsukuyomi, the moon had tomoes just like the juubi's eye... But it had 10 tomoes instead of 9! http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/676/18 you can see the extra one on the left! Why?!

My theory is that the infinite tsukuyomi is incomplete. Maybe there needs to be 12 tomoes for the infinite tsukuyomi to be complete. Maybe there are more steps that madara needs to take to complete it. Or maybe it just takes time. Who really knows for sure?

Even if the tomoes have nothing to do with the infinite tsukuyomi's completion, I still believe it is incomplete. My reason for believing this is because the fight has just started so I don't believe everyone will be placed under Madara's infinite genjutsu (infinite tsukuyomi) because then there will be no more fighting. Madara wins!... Or maybe I'm completely wrong and naruto and sasuke are the only ones who aren't affected by the infinite tsukuyomi because of what the sage of 6 paths gave them... But I don't see that happening because it would be kinda cheesy.

Anyway, in conclusion, I believe that madara will need to do something more to complete the infinite tsukuyomi and team 7 will have to fight him to prevent him from completing the infinite tsukuyomi.

Let me know what you guys think! Questions, comments and criticism are all appreciated! Thank you!
Juubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2014, 02:21 AM   #2
SSJ Bijuu Mode
Chuunin

SSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacySSJ Bijuu Mode is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juubi View Post
WARNING! CONTAINS MANGA SPOILERS!!
Please keep an open mind with this theory and I hope you enjoy the read!

Today naruto manga 676 was released and at the end of the chapter, madara has begun casting the "infinite tsukuyomi". I'm going to begin my theory by talking about the juubi.

Now, when the juubi was first revived back in chapter 610 it was incomplete. We didn't know it was incomplete at the time, but kishimoto left us a hint that some people might not have picked up on: the eye of the juubi was missing some tomoes (or commas). It was missing 3 out of 9 to be exact. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/610/6

Even when the juubi went into his next form, it's eye was still missing 3 tomoes. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/613/5

I fact, the eye was never actually complete. The eye was supposed to be complete when the flower bloomed on the god tree, which was the juubi's true form. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/646/13 but the flower never bloomed. It needed all the chakra from every shinobi in order to bloom... And we know that wouldn't happen.

Instead madara absorbed the god tree in chapter 673. Then obtained that eye on his forehead in the most recent chapter 676.

When madara casted the infinite tsukuyomi, the moon had tomoes just like the juubi's eye... But it had 10 tomoes instead of 9! http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/676/18 you can see the extra one on the left! Why?!

My theory is that the infinite tsukuyomi is incomplete. Maybe there needs to be 12 tomoes for the infinite tsukuyomi to be complete. Maybe there are more steps that madara needs to take to complete it. Or maybe it just takes time. Who really knows for sure?

Even if the tomoes have nothing to do with the infinite tsukuyomi's completion, I still believe it is incomplete. My reason for believing this is because the fight has just started so I don't believe everyone will be placed under Madara's infinite genjutsu (infinite tsukuyomi) because then there will be no more fighting. Madara wins!... Or maybe I'm completely wrong and naruto and sasuke are the only ones who aren't affected by the infinite tsukuyomi because of what the sage of 6 paths gave them... But I don't see that happening because it would be kinda cheesy.

Anyway, in conclusion, I believe that madara will need to do something more to complete the infinite tsukuyomi and team 7 will have to fight him to prevent him from completing the infinite tsukuyomi.

Let me know what you guys think! Questions, comments and criticism are all appreciated! Thank you!
Probably not to do with the tomes but this infinite tsukuyomi is probably imperfect. That or Naruto and Sasuke work together to get out of the genjutsu.

Last edited by Kengen; 02-20-2017 at 04:32 AM..
SSJ Bijuu Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 07:18 PM   #3
suni40
Academy Student

suni40 is on a distinguished road
Default Mohsin

Old 09-17-2014, 07:39 PM   #4
Rendarg
Black Swordsman
Sannin

Rendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRendarg is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to Rendarg

dude, let me guess, you only watch the anime?

and we are talking about Naruto, of course its always cheesy

but anyway, i'm really surprised you haven't been spoilered yet

( Click to show/hide )
Rendarg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 03:44 AM   #5
IKone152
Academy Student

IKone152 is on a distinguished road

hmmm, I agree with you
IKone152 is offline   Reply With Quote