Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 04-09-2012, 09:03 AM   #1
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Medaka Box

i just watched the first episode and it was pretty good.has anyone else watched it yet
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2012, 09:04 AM   #2
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
i just watched the first episode and it was pretty good.has anyone else watched it yet
I have read the manga but still have to watch the anime, hope it will be good
Old 04-09-2012, 09:09 AM   #3
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate View Post
I have read the manga but still have to watch the anime, hope it will be good
the first episode was pretty good or at least i thought so also i didn't know it was a manga
Old 04-09-2012, 09:23 AM   #4
Delaz
Phantasm Storm
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Delaz Send a message via Skype™ to Delaz

Oh snap, link me antdog.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:25 AM   #5
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaz View Post
Oh snap, link me antdog.
sure no prob but its the one i saw was on youtube,not a formal site like narutoget or watchop
Old 04-09-2012, 09:28 AM   #6
Delaz
Phantasm Storm
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Link god dammit.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:30 AM   #7
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaz View Post
Link god dammit.
lol my bad here you go

part 1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXSer...feature=relmfu

part 2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0EjY...feature=relmfu
Old 04-09-2012, 10:02 AM   #8
Delaz
Phantasm Storm
Jinchuuriki

found one long ago bud, no thanks to you.

:[

Also, can't wait for the battle arc of this to start up gonna be the shit son.
Old 04-09-2012, 02:01 PM   #9
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

meh 1st episode kinda bored me (watched on Anime44.com)

but i think imma stick with

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 02:49 PM   #10
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Nothing really grabbed my attention well except her........but yea I'm not quite even sure what the main plot is though. I'll still watch the show and maybe I'll start to understand it more
Old 04-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #11
jaberjazz
( ́ ◕◞ε◟◕`)
S Class Ninja

jaberjazz has disabled reputation

Seems kind of interesting.

I guess I'll stick to watching this for now. Does anyone know when they release new episodes? :S
Old 04-10-2012, 10:21 AM   #12
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Seems pretty cool. I'll check it out.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:49 AM   #13
Minato>Madara
Tokubetsu Jounin

Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!Minato>Madara is over 9,000!

Was okay, Ill probably give it a chance. Although there are better anime than it this season i feel.

Is the manga good?