Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Poll: who wins
Poll Options
who wins

Old 04-11-2012, 08:48 AM   #31
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
I was a bit skeptical, SzazelAporro's strength came from his home advantange. When he was released he didn't really have much to answer to Mayuri's Bankai which might be smaller than Orochimaru's snakes so I'm not sure. If it does become stomp then I can give Gaston and Toucan Same to Orochimaru.
szazel can easily use sondo to go right to any giant snaks eyes and stab them out lol also in his release he can get oro in his tentecales and destroy his heart

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 08:49 AM   #32
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
I was a bit skeptical, SzazelAporro's strength came from his home advantange. When he was released he didn't really have much to answer to Mayuri's Bankai which might be smaller than Orochimaru's snakes so I'm not sure. If it does become stomp then I can give Gaston and Toucan Same to Orochimaru.
Gaston and Toucan are getting pwned by cero.
Old 04-11-2012, 08:57 AM   #33
Mauve
ANBU Member

Mauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
szazel can easily use sondo to go right to any giant snaks eyes and stab them out lol also in his release he can get oro in his tentecales and destroy his heart
No more Sonido's then. Orochimaru usually starts out with a summon, and with his neck super stretched he won't be able to fit in the thing.

@above
I don't think so.
Mauve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:01 AM   #34
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
No more Sonido's then. Orochimaru usually starts out with a summon, and with his neck super stretched he won't be able to fit in the thing.
really when has oro ever started a fight with a summoning

there still the cero that can take out his summoning and really anything else oro has

Old 04-11-2012, 09:02 AM   #35
Mauve
ANBU Member

Mauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
really when has oro ever started a fight with a summoning

there still the cero that can take out his summoning and really anything else oro has
I think in the sanin fight he started with a giant desert snake. No more cero's. Keep forgetting bleach and its dbzness.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:04 AM   #36
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
I think in the sanin fight he started with a giant desert snake. No more cero's. Keep forgetting bleach and its dbzness.
so you took away his speed and took away his cero lol your really asspulling to make szazel lose lol

Old 04-11-2012, 09:05 AM   #37
Mauve
ANBU Member

Quote:
so you took away his speed and took away his cero lol your really asspulling to make szazel lose lol
SzayelAporro has a lot of good team mates. Orochimaru needs the advantage so it seems more fair for a 1v4.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:07 AM   #38
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
SzayelAporro has a lot of good team mates. Orochimaru needs the advantage so it seems more fair for a 1v4.
no he does not have good teammates,he only have his minions

Old 04-11-2012, 09:17 AM   #39
Mauve
ANBU Member

So who wins now.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #40
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Why make a thread like this? You just keep changing it to make Szayel lose. This will never become a balanced thread.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:31 AM   #41
Mauve
ANBU Member

I have made no changes since 10 minutes ago, and I won't change anything else.
Old 04-11-2012, 09:32 AM   #42
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
I have made no changes since 10 minutes ago, and I won't change anything else.
he meant since op,you kept changing things

Old 04-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #43
Mauve
ANBU Member

Yeah no more messing with the fight. What's on the thread is permanent.