Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old Yesterday, 03:55 AM   #49591
Lunos
¡I-ZA-YA-KUNNNN!
S Class Ninja

Lunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpitofdoom2 View Post
Excited to see what Xbox does with the Scorpio. However, they do need to learn that power means nothing when all you got is Halo, Forza and Gears.
Welp.. Phil Spencer (The head of Microsoft's Gaming Branch, if I'm not wrong) did tweeted some days ago that he was gonna try and pick up some exclusives, so there's that.
Old Yesterday, 04:56 AM   #49592
Hanabi
X-Men
Sannin

Hanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHanabi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Xbox should do a Finding Dory game.

It'd sell more than Halo.
Old Yesterday, 05:35 AM   #49593
Yomonachi
God
S Class Ninja

Yomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Im a bit disappointed in Sony with the Pro. They really dropped the ball there. Excited to see what Xbox does with the Scorpio. However, they do need to learn that power means nothing when all you got is Halo, Forza and Gears. Sony has been pumping out exclusives and good ones at that. I just bought Bloodborne, have been playing FFXIV A Realm Reborn, and just ordered Berserk and the Band of the Hawk. Looking into Horizon Zero Dawn and Tales of Berseria. Xbox really needs to pick up on the slack considering how they dropped probably their only distinguishing title...
How was the ball dropped? The Pro does exactly what it's supposed to .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
Welp.. Phil Spencer (The head of Microsoft's Gaming Branch, if I'm not wrong) did tweeted some days ago that he was gonna try and pick up some exclusives, so there's that.
Phil says a lot. Phil does not do a lot. One reason being, he does not have all the power/support he needs.

Oh and, you have to love when a 60fps patch is talked about, then finally released, and you can only get 60fps while staring at the ground. 10/10

Spam
( Click to show/hide )
Drop dem PSNs

PS4? Join the Storm 4 Community
Yomonachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:36 AM   #49594
Lunos
¡I-ZA-YA-KUNNNN!
S Class Ninja

Lunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary statusLunos is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomonachi View Post
Oh and, you have to love when a 60fps patch is talked about, then finally released, and you can only get 60fps while staring at the ground. 10/10
Was anyone inside the Final Fantasy fanbase actually expecting the game to run at steady 60 or at least at 60 most of the time considering the huge bottleneck that there is between the Pro's CPU & GPU (Iirc, to put an example, it's like paring an Athlon 5150 [Quad Core at 1.6GHz] with an RX 470) though?
Old Yesterday, 07:27 AM   #49595
Yomonachi
God
S Class Ninja

Yomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Was anyone inside the Final Fantasy fanbase actually expecting the game to run at steady 60 or at least at 60 most of the time considering the huge bottleneck that there is between the Pro's CPU & GPU (Iirc, to put an example, it's like paring an Athlon 5150 [Quad Core at 1.6GHz] with an RX 470) though?
I don't think so, but I don't think people expected it to replace the most stable mode. It's really too bad the cities don't hit 60fps.

Spam
( Click to show/hide )
Drop dem PSNs

PS4? Join the Storm 4 Community
Yomonachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM   #49596
Vallen
Talented Shit Disturber
Sannin

Vallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVallen is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

MS should kill the xbox brand and just stick to PC. Playstation and Nintendo is all we need in terms of consoles.
Vallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM   #49597
darkpitofdoom2
The Black Swordsman
Akatsuki Member

darkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yomonachi View Post
How was the ball dropped? The Pro does exactly what it's supposed to .

Phil says a lot. Phil does not do a lot. One reason being, he does not have all the power/support he needs.

They could have made it a lot better than what it is and added the bluray stuff. It's not that big of a deal but I thought they would have done a bit better is all.

Quote:
All of which will probably be on PC. We'll see about that, but I fear those "exclusives" will be given either Scalebound or ReCore treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen View Post
MS should kill the xbox brand and just stick to PC. Playstation and Nintendo is all we need in terms of consoles.
Nah, I feel like Nintendo should stop the consoles and focus on their handhelds and maybe develop for other systems. Xbox already makes too much money for MS to drop. It'd be a loss on their part.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Aqua Grunt Nick
PSN: MasarusLullaby
NNID: AquaGruntNick
darkpitofdoom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM   #49598
Lunos
¡I-ZA-YA-KUNNNN!
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Nah, I feel like Nintendo should stop the consoles and focus on their handhelds and maybe develop for other systems. Xbox already makes too much money for MS to drop. It'd be a loss on their part.
Is there any single reason to buy the X1 except for the Halo games?
I have a hard time seeing how anyone except the Halo fans could actually buy the X1 over the PS4 or just an actual PC, to be quite honest (Prolly because I don't care too much about gaming on console so I'm pretty ignorant in that sense).

Scorpio seriously needs a nice amount of appealing games, because with its hardware being essentially PC Parts (Ryzen CPU and Vega GPU, iirc), it'll most likely barely hold on its own.
Old Yesterday, 09:44 PM   #49599
darkpitofdoom2
The Black Swordsman
Akatsuki Member

darkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacydarkpitofdoom2 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Is there any single reason to buy the X1 except for the Halo games?
I have a hard time seeing how anyone except the Halo fans could actually buy the X1 over the PS4 or just an actual PC, to be quite honest (Prolly because I don't care too much about gaming on console so I'm pretty ignorant in that sense).

Scorpio seriously needs a nice amount of appealing games, because with its hardware being essentially PC Parts (Ryzen CPU and Vega GPU, iirc), it'll most likely barely hold on its own.
Well... there's Halo, Forza and Gears of War. I dont really care much about any of them, and Halo 5 was pretty garbage... but Halo hasnt been good since Reach imo... There's a list of stuff we got and are getting http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one

Out of all that I really only like Sunset Overdrive... and Im really looking forward to Phantom Dust and Sea of Thieves. I still need to play ReCore so i dont have judgement on that yet lol. Really glad a lot of games are BC though that are exclusive though... because Left 4 Dead 2 and Halo Reach are fantastic, so is Battleblock Theater. We also have Killer Instinct but Im not a fan of 2D fighters besides Smash. If MS can release more exclusives while using the power of the Scorpio, I will be extremely pleased lol I still love my Xbox because the servers and layout are great and most of my friends are there, but I hate how much it's lacking.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Aqua Grunt Nick
PSN: MasarusLullaby
NNID: AquaGruntNick
darkpitofdoom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 01:31 AM   #49600
Lunos
¡I-ZA-YA-KUNNNN!
S Class Ninja

Damn CC2 for not making a The Last Konohamaru & Temari model, I almost thought that Sai was gonna say "Mommy?" when Ino saved him from Gengo's "will" and for fück's sake, him calling Ino a beauty all of a sudden and asking her out caught me by surprise, I fücking love this.

It felt weird moving from Shikamaru's Tale to Naruto & Hinata's wedding, I expected the other light novels to be adapted too, but whatever, they really want to close Naruto's Part 2 and move on to Boruto.

EDIT: Chapters like the latest one feels so out of place. I know they had to fill in, but the Lee SD vibes mixed with the main series' felt awful. With that said, I somehow enjoyed Orochimaru walking here and there with Yamato watching over him and Lee calling Neji an idiot was hilarious too.

Last edited by Lunos; Today at 02:21 AM..
Lunos is offline   Reply With Quote