Go Back   Island Forums > Graphics Plaza > Resource Booth

Resource Booth From custom brushes, to stocks & renders, to filters and beyond! Share your stuff with us!

Old 08-29-2009, 12:38 PM   #1
ClassicRockFan
Sodaholic
Tokubetsu Jounin

ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!
Default 2 One Piece Renders

Chopperman:

( Click to show/hide )

Brook:

( Click to show/hide )

EDIT: New one (If anyone actually looks at this)
Phoenix Marco:

( Click to show/hide )

And yes, all of them were rendered by me.

DO NOT CLAIM AS YOUR OWN.

If any rules are being broken, please notify me, as this is my first thread in this section.

Last edited by ClassicRockFan; 10-10-2009 at 09:08 AM..
ClassicRockFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2009, 01:26 PM   #2
Jon Snow
Winter Is Coming
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Jon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jon Snow

They're nicely rendered CRF. Thanks for the donation!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:12 PM   #3
Jay
Sannin

Jay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond reputeJay has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Jay Send a message via MSN to Jay

They're alright but they look like they were done with the magic wand tool around the edges. It makes the renders choppy. Try the pentool next time.
Jay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:21 AM   #4
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Oh yeah! One Piece renders finally, I can never seem to find any, even if I look hard I can't find any good ones. Looking forward to some more. Maybe of Hancock. <.<
Old 09-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #5
Hikaru
All of my hate
Kage

Hikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUMHikaru 's power is MAXIMUM

uh, try tinypic? at least until the links are working again.
Hikaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #6
luffycapri
Gennin

luffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really niceluffycapri is just really nice

love the one piece pics
luffycapri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:50 PM   #7
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luffycapri View Post
love the one piece pics
Holy balls, batman!
You just revived a thread from September!
Old 06-28-2010, 04:57 PM   #8
ClassicRockFan
Sodaholic
Tokubetsu Jounin

ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!ClassicRockFan is over 9,000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Punk View Post
Holy balls, batman!
You just revived a thread from September!

Ontopic: Glad that you like them, but reviving=bad, so don't do it >.>
Old 07-04-2010, 12:08 AM   #9
The Godfather
Retired SI old-dog
S Class Ninja

The Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacyThe Godfather is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to The Godfather

Dude, no one cares - it's the resource section and no one posts here anyway.
I might post some of my fav brushes and textures, but I doubt anyone'd use them...
Old 07-04-2010, 07:48 PM   #10
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Dude, no one cares - it's the resource section and no one posts here anyway.
I might post some of my fav brushes and textures, but I doubt anyone'd use them...
It doesn't matter what section it is, reviving threads is against the rules.