Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Leaf Library

Leaf Library Walk in and discuss the greatness known as the Naruto manga.

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2010, 08:31 PM   #16
UcHihA
Chuunin

UcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura aboutUcHihA has a spectacular aura about

what a boring chapter, i hope next week goes back to the fox

( Click to show/hide )
Sponsored Links
Old 06-09-2010, 09:26 PM   #17
Hawky
Moo
Jounin

Hawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUMHawky 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via AIM to Hawky Send a message via MSN to Hawky Send a message via Yahoo to Hawky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru View Post
First of all, before I start my thoughts on this chapter I must commend MangaStream for doing such an excellent job at cleaning this chapter, the pages are nice and crisp. Thanks to maximillian as well, since he provided the raws.

Okay, the chapter title was a bit uncreative, I was expecting something more "Kishimoto-like". Something like "Family Bonds", or something about bonds, because we know bonds is Kishimoto's favorite word. Anyway, I don't enjoy the fact Kushina teases Naruto in the beginning of the chapter. Clearly he's feeling the pressure because that sweat drop in the 4th&6th frame is consuming quite the amount of space in the frames. At the second page, Kishi yet again reminds us of Naruto's inability to add 1 and 1 together. Despite the fact I couldn't hear Kushina's laugh, I have a feeling it sounds very manly, which is confirmed by the frame following after it. The next frame begins to lead confusion and dismay amongst us readers. Why is Kushina's face almost exactly like Sakura's when she is enraged? Is Kishi hinting towards a Naru-Saku relationship? I think we can expect some theories on this. Secondly, that frame shows that Naruto is truly her child because she uses the phrase "-ttebane", yes fellow islanders, NE. In the last frame of page 2 however Naruto looks like a fool. The shaded eye, and the unshaded eye is really odd looking, and it makes me feel like it was a cleaning error, despite the fact it was intentional. First frame on page 3...IS NARUTO GRABBING KUSHINA'S RIGHT BOOB? And in the second frame Kushina is finally beginning to reveal her tomboyish personality that has been for shown in the past by Tsunade and Jiraiya. The next frame shows arousal from Kushina, I mean look at those blushing cheeks. But on a more serious note, we now see where Naruto got his attitude and personality despite the fact his mother was never there while he was being raised. Next frame, yet again Nardo looks foolish. Okay, clearly Minato never told him anything Kushina, he died, remember? Oh wait, no, sorry, I forgot you died too, lol. The frame after that looks like Naruto is feeling the after effects of spoiled ramen. And that last frame on the page....because clearly she can't finish her sentence, it had to be a cliff hanger for Nardo. Well, toast my toenails, Naruto just glomped his own mother. At the bottom right frame.....is Naruto....squeezing his mother's rear-end? And in the last frame, Kushina looks uncomfortable for some reason. She's clearly looking at his hair, and I'm guessing she's smelling it...guess Naruto didn't shower or something. You can see bags under her eyes. LOL FIRST THREE FRAMES ON THE 5TH PAGE, NARUTO LOOKS SILLY! Jesus, MangaStream clearly failed at the script. Nobody would've minded adding the "-ttebayo/-ttebane" suffix, replacing it with "Like" makes them sound like illiterate hippies in a comic book without the crazy ass hair. Why is the room completely white, it's like their standing in mid air, EXCELLENT OPTICAL ILLUSION KISHI. I'll admit, the Half Kyuubi cloak, and the Half 4 Tails cloak looks nice. I don't have anything to say about the next frame though, they just look silly standing there. Page 6-1st Frame, is it just me or does Naruto have really long arms? Wow Kushina is really rude, she's kicking out a guest, because she wants to have a conversation. Anyway, does anyone remember those sticky hands with like a long gooey thing, and at the end it had a sticky hand which everyone used to like get shit that they didn't want to walk over and get? I thought of that when I saw the 3rd frame on this page. The next page helps my point, since it's all gooey and schtuff. OH MY GOD KNIFES WITH CHAINS CONNECTED ARE SHOOTING OUT OF NARUTO....WHAT'S GOING ON?! HOLY CRAP, AND THOSE CHAINS HAVE SPIKES STICKING OUT OF THEM TOO!! lol, first frame in page 7 made me think of "bondage", you little children might not understand it yet, but the rather older kids here should. Lol, so anyway, the rest of the page is the Kyuubi realizing he is getting raped. Holy ****ing shit, Naruto and Kushina are sitting...IN MID AIR! So anyway, since I'm feeling pretty lazy about this post now, I think I'll just start summarizing the pages and my thoughts. So pretty much, the rest of the page Naruto hits on his mom, and his mother explains his linage. Lol, Kushina is santa in page 9. Next page. I don't understand why Naruto is commenting on Kushina's form of speech, nobody get's all pissy when Naruto says "Dattebayo" at the end of his sentences. Lol, did anyone else notice that when it's flashback time/reminisce time everyone looks upwards? I mean what the **** are you looking at? Are you going to see your memories in the clouds? Or do you think that tilting your head back will help you sort your thinking? I don't recall reading any article proving this movement to help you remember your memories. Anyway, next page shows Minato had flaky hair=dandruff. Guys, the 4th Hokage had dandruff. I wonder how comfortable the ninja using his special kunai felt with the special white flaky coating. So then, Naruto's mother, like her son boasts about how she wants to become Hokage. And in the next page Kushina discusses how people called her Tomato. .......Are you ****ing kidding me? Tomato? I'd understand DreamWhore, or Illusion*****, but Tomato? Are you really that close with your child readers Kishi? Tomato....I think I lost all respect for you...WHERES SASUKE?! lol, +rep to whoever gets the joke. Anyway, Kushina was a tad on the fat side, so I guess I can see why they'd call her tomato, but shit, why such the crappy nickname? And, then she gets a name change, and she becomes a ****ing mexican. *facepalm* Lol, Naruto grew lips on the last frame of the page. Next page is more reminiscing. Next page is Kushina pulling her hair out, which made me lol for some reason. So anyway, Minato saves her from guys she clearly could've taken on. I mean she has special chakra, beating them wouldn't of been that hard, right? WRONG. Anyway, Minato compliments her because he's clearly feeling desperate. I mean who wouldn't? He's probably like in his late 20s already, and still single. Why not, right? Page 16-2nd Frame, Naruto looks drunk. Last frame of the page, LOL WAT IS WRONG WITH KUSHINA'S FACE? Final page: I LOVE YOU, never sounded so menacing before. I think MangaStream is at fault for using the creepy ass font. Haha, Naruto looks like he's experiencing his first boner in the 2nd frame of that page. I can't tell what the **** is going on in the 4th frame, all I see is a hand and a sleeve. Anyway, final frame: The leaf's orange Hokage? Why does Kishi disappoint me so much? I mean come on, seriously? Orange Hokage? Is it the same with Gai and Lee? With Gai being the Blue beast, is his wife the yellow lemon, and Lee is the Green beast? I am very disappoint. His nickname, better not be that.

Anyway, you homos probably never read through the whole thing so you're just skipping down to this bottom part to see how it ends. I suggest reading it all the way through it'll be worth it-TTEBANE!!

Overall, I enjoyed this chapter.
I lol'd so hard
Old 06-09-2010, 10:00 PM   #18
Kohona_Jounin1
Sannin

Kohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UcHihA View Post
what a boring chapter, i hope next week goes back to the fox

I agree, VERY boring and VERY corny I expected it to be more serious and explain a whole lot more. Next week kishi better fill in the holes or its murder beef
Old 06-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #19
xarsharn
Tokubetsu Jounin

xarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUMxarsharn 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via AIM to xarsharn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohona_Jounin1 View Post
I agree, VERY boring and VERY corny I expected it to be more serious and explain a whole lot more. Next week kishi better fill in the holes or its murder beef
christ, you guys like to complain, don't you? i hear more whining in this section than discussion, why i don't really visit it =/
Old 06-09-2010, 10:26 PM   #20
Acka
Tokubetsu Jounin

Acka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xarsharn View Post
christ, you guys like to complain, don't you? i hear more whining in this section than discussion, why i don't really visit it =/
Seriously.. do you guys expect every chapter to be jammed packed with action and everything? Have a great chapter like the last, Kishi has to take a semi break. Also, Kishi is trying to fill in Narutos history with his parents

Something special about Kushinas hair.. possibly a Kekkei Genkai?
Old 06-09-2010, 10:35 PM   #21
Miguel
S Class Ninja

Miguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Miguel

this chapter destroyed all my hopes of naruto ever getting a new outfit and getting rid of that gay ass orange kisi I hate you
Old 06-09-2010, 10:38 PM   #22
Delaz
IT BEGINS
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Delaz Send a message via Skype™ to Delaz

inb4 Sakura is Naruto's sister.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #23
Darui
Space Cowboy
Kage

Darui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarui is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black .D. View Post
oo don't come with that star wars twist in here ....for the love of God kishi NOOOOOO!

Cruisin Down The Street In My Six-Fo''
Jockin The B*tches, Slappin The Hoes
Old 06-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #24
NaruHina_fan_girl
SI's #1 Fangirl
Sannin

NaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond reputeNaruHina_fan_girl has a reputation beyond repute

ADORABLE! I loved it! We get to seea more sensative and child-like Naruto.Overall an amazing chapter
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #25
Acka
Tokubetsu Jounin

Acka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud ofAcka has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black .D. View Post
HM, Sakuras hair is pink..
Kushinas hair is red..

UNLESS.
KUSHINA CHEATED ON MINATO WITH SAKUMO (Kakashis Dad)
Red + White = Pink

DUN DUN DUNNNNN, Got some Jerry Springer shit going on here!

Imo, I think this was a great chapter,
I love learning about Narutos history/family.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 PM   #26
Delaz
IT BEGINS
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Delaz Send a message via Skype™ to Delaz

Well, chapter was shit. And I am sad I wasted my time on it.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:57 PM   #27
JohnSteve
Academy Student

JohnSteve is on a distinguished road
Cool

I like the chapter and I liked to read the comments..
I hope to see finally how Naruto defeat the fox...

I was expecting to see naruto using his chakra and show how he is able to control the kiubi, but again I don't know why kishi is looking for something to help him to control the kiubi..
at the end naruto is just a lucky guy..

Well I hope to see the end of the fox fight and then get some cool chapters.
And again the question is about kisame... kishi are being too long with this training..

I enjoy the funny parts of this chapter but I agree with you guys that was really predictable.
Old 06-10-2010, 12:26 AM   #28
eddyfox
Tokubetsu Jounin

eddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura abouteddyfox has a spectacular aura about

nice chapter, i think we will have 1 or 2 more chapters of naruto and kushina talking and then the fight.
i wonder if kushina has the power to contain bijuu's chakra, she was able to tie the fox; that's probably why minato used her chakra to contain the dark part of the fox. I my assumption is right, then naruto's bloodline is not something overwhelming like a doujutsu which makes me really happy.
Note: i think like kushina, sakura is in love with naruto after he saved her from sasuke.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:18 AM   #29
NaruTech
Academy Student

NaruTech is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to NaruTech

Cool chapter, finally naruto got to see his mother, surely it is one way to control the kyuubi
Old 06-10-2010, 05:50 AM   #30
Celtic
Best in the World
Kage

Celtic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary statusCeltic is nearing legendary status
Send a message via AIM to Celtic Send a message via Skype™ to Celtic

Wow...you people only love to see ACTION in a manga. For the love of god, learn to know about someones past. Flashbacks are more important than battles or foreshadowing. Just get the fact that its better to learn, understand,and know someone instead of getting in the battle field and letting yourself die in a pathiec way.
Even though they were just talking, Naruto is learning, he never knew his father and mother. Till now. Even with Kushina's special chakra Naruto may learn something that will help him in the near future.

Please, if you dont like the chapter DONT POST 1 sentence saying it sucked. Give atleast more than 3 sentences why. I wanna see why its so bad.

Hawky@: I still find Orange Hokage weird.
Closed Thread