Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #1
Shiro Kaiser
Sannin

Shiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Can Naruto survive without Kyuubi?

A friend of mine named Miki thinks Naruto can survive without kyuubi. I can't really say on the matter since I never really thought about it much. I think somewhere in the manga, someone said Naruto already had a large amount of chakra even without Kyuubi. I think it was Jiraiya..or Kakashi, I don't know.

Miki told me from the beginning of the Naruto series all the way to Shippuden that Naruto would have survived and gotten stronger without Kyuubi. I kinda think naruto would survived without kyuubi, but I'm not sure I'm still thinking.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
ragia
sage of pain
Sannin

ragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond reputeragia has a reputation beyond repute

I think he become a great ninja
but all the fight he went though I think he wouldn't lost

UNDEAD ARMY RULES!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #3
faniajean
Sannin

faniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond reputefaniajean has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to faniajean Send a message via AIM to faniajean Send a message via MSN to faniajean Send a message via Yahoo to faniajean Send a message via Skype™ to faniajean

No way,
Naruto without the Kyuubi would be instant death. In the regular plot

But if teh Kyuubi never existed, Naruto would most likely try to follow under his fathers footsteps, making him a mini Minato.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:18 PM   #4
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Iluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via MSN to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via Yahoo to Iluvealexhayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiro Kaiser View Post
A friend of mine named Miki thinks Naruto can survive without kyuubi. I can't really say on the matter since I never really thought about it much. I think somewhere in the manga, someone said Naruto already had a large amount of chakra even without Kyuubi. I think it was Jiraiya..or Kakashi, I don't know.

Miki told me from the beginning of the Naruto series all the way to Shippuden that Naruto would have survived and gotten stronger without Kyuubi. I kinda think naruto would survived without kyuubi, but I'm not sure I'm still thinking.
it's True and than again it's not; When Naruto was training to make the RasenShiruken, Kakashi made a training method that only Naruto could do with 1000 or 100 clones, Naruto was only able to produce this massive number of clones using the Kyuubi's Chakra, This is where I got you Kaiser When you Said:

Miki told me from the beginning of the Naruto series all the way to Shippuden that Naruto would have survived and gotten stronger without Kyuubi.

I truly think that Naruto can survive with out Kyuubi, all he needs is Sage Jutsu and the love from others.

"Mada Mada Dane" - Echizen Ryoma
"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!"- Monkey D. Luffy
Old 08-31-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
Typhlosion12
Jounin

Typhlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to Typhlosion12 Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion12

No because he needed Kyuubi to defeat haku (He would've been dead)
Old 08-31-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Iluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond reputeIluvealexhayes has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via MSN to Iluvealexhayes Send a message via Yahoo to Iluvealexhayes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion12 View Post
No because he needed Kyuubi to defeat haku (He would've been dead)
True, But if Haku would have took his time in Defeating Naruto and Sasuke, While Kakashi Chidoried the shit out of Zabuza, Thus Not giving Haku enough time in Defeating Naruto and Sasuke,Haku Teleports in front of Kakashi, Kakashi kills Haku, and you know the rest. Naruto says those beloved words that makes Zabuza cry and then Zabuza dies at Haku's side.

"I've set myself to become the King of the Pirates...and if I die trying...then at least I tried!"- Monkey D. Luffy
Old 08-31-2009, 02:33 PM   #7
KyuubiDemonYoko
Fox logic
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Without the kyuubi Naruto's chakra control would be better. Probally would follow his father's path.

Not a theory.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:35 PM   #8
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiDemonYoko View Post
Without the kyuubi Naruto's chakra control would be better. Probally would follow his father's path.

Not a theory.
I agree with your Non-Theory.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:45 PM   #9
Shiro Kaiser
Sannin

Shiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShiro Kaiser is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

\
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvealexhayes View Post
I agree with your Non-Theory.
Didn't Kyuubi say Naruto couldn't do anything without him? Cause now i'm confused.

Naruto beated Gaara without Kyuubi and lasted against Neji, Sasuke and Kimimaro for a long time without Kyuubi's chakra right?
Old 08-31-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
Typhlosion12
Jounin

Typhlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the roughTyphlosion12 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via Yahoo to Typhlosion12 Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion12

Quote:
\

Didn't Kyuubi say Naruto couldn't do anything without him? Cause now i'm confused.

Naruto beated Gaara without Kyuubi and lasted against Neji, Sasuke and Kimimaro for a long time without Kyuubi's chakra right?
He used Kyuubi chakra to summon Gamabunta and transform him and He wouldn't have defeated Neji without the Kyuubi cause Neji sealed his normal Chakra
Old 08-31-2009, 02:49 PM   #11
KyuubiDemonYoko
Fox logic
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

Quote:
\

The kyuubi said that so Naruto would feel weak then Naruto would use the kyuubi's chakra which weakens the seal the more he uses it. The kyuubi wants the seal to break so he would be set free.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:51 PM   #12
Iluvealexhayes
Jounin

Quote:
\

Correct but Still Naruto's Strength (Without te Kyuubi.) Is based upon The love for others, Positive ambition- To prove that he can become Hokage if he works really hard, Naruto will never give up He could last without the Kyuubi, anytime That's my Theory. Naruto would have continued to fight Kimimaro- Because he Would continue to Strive to fight Kimimaro for Sasuke's sake, and Neji- to prove that all his Destiny Talk is all gibberish and that anyone could become Hokage if that's what they want, and if they work twice as hard each day. Does that answer your Question Kaiser? In Conclusion Naruto Does Not Need Kyuubi For Anything.

Old 08-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #13
ryuzaki
Chuunin

ryuzaki will become famous soon enoughryuzaki will become famous soon enoughryuzaki will become famous soon enoughryuzaki will become famous soon enoughryuzaki will become famous soon enoughryuzaki will become famous soon enoughryuzaki will become famous soon enough

ehhh this is a hard one(thats what she said), I'd say he's deffinatly stronger without the kyubbi because of the sage mode, plus if he lost the kyubi he would finally be able to merge with fukasaku, then he would be even stronger, but he needs the kyubi to survive no matter what.
Old 08-31-2009, 02:57 PM   #14
Akira
#StopWhitePeople2k14
Sannin

Akira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAkira is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I really think Naruto can survive without the Kyuubi.Without it his father would be alive and show him his techniques and be just as good or better than him.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:02 PM   #15
Typhlosion12
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konohafire View Post
I really think Naruto can survive without the Kyuubi.Without it his father would be alive and show him his techniques and be just as good or better than him.
Then techniqually there would be no problems in Naruto then
Closed Thread