Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Leaf Library

Leaf Library Walk in and discuss the greatness known as the Naruto manga.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 04:30 PM   #196
Kitten
Kitty Claws...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Oooh... I should've looked a few pages back, ahaha...

Anyways... on topic... I guess I'll read the chapter and discuss it whatnot... ^^"
Old 01-23-2014, 08:59 PM   #197
KombatNerd
Gennin

KombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUMKombatNerd 's power is MAXIMUM

Did not expect Spiral Zetsu.. How? Why? What is life?
Old 01-23-2014, 09:05 PM   #198
Zhorah
Lord of Bones
Jounin

Zhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZhorah is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antdog View Post
For those of you who don't know the above says that the reason that Kishi is taking a short break is because his dad passed away on the 18th.
Damn that's sad...

Kishi wishes he could just edo-tensei him like he has every character in this series
Old 01-23-2014, 09:12 PM   #199
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhorah View Post
Damn that's sad...

Kishi wishes he could just edo-tensei him like he has every character in this series
Sigh...reading that just seems like a sarcastic comment...i know you probably don't mean it but this just sounds pretty disrespectful....l
Old 01-23-2014, 09:12 PM   #200
Defender
Chuunin

Defender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUMDefender 's power is MAXIMUM

You know what I kinda thought about, those Rinnegan eyes, that were passed to Nagato, are a huge story telling key in this manga.

The first appearance of the eyes were with Nagato, his message was Pain. (Pain also being the name his "clones" were called.)
The second appearance were with Obito, his message was Dying/ Love lost/ Suffering (Not sure which one is more significant with him).
The third appearance is now with Madara (technically still Obito as well, but I digress). His message, or appearance is Death. Which was also hinted at when Obito woke up on the bed.

The three worst feelings/ things to endure. (Ninja, right?)

Naruto being the person to face these people/ feelings, enduring them.

Death being the biggest and hardest thing to face, I mean we ALL can relate. Madara being the OPest of them all, kinda from that view being understandable. I mean after all we read this manga for the story, not for the actual realistic, or reasonable aspects. (I hope)

Now that Naruto has his friends, and the whole world with him to fight Madara (Death), I just feel that it's justified, as much as it pains me to see Sasuke about to die. This is a great story in this regard.

Side note: Hashi maybe being "Life" I mean he is the only one who could create trees naturally. Granted he doesn't have the Rinnegan.

There was another guy that could use Wood style, not naturally, can't remember his name, Mato or something, I remember he was in the ANBU before. I unno, might've been from a filler ep or something.

Edit: also realized that this is not the right thread. My prediction is that Sasuke gets the Rinnegan. It's almost obvious. He'd look ugly with them but oh well.

Last edited by Defender; 01-23-2014 at 10:07 PM..
Old 01-23-2014, 09:29 PM   #201
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defender View Post
You know what I kinda thought about, those Rinnegan eyes, that were passed to Nagato, are a huge story telling key in this Manga

The first appearance of the eyes were with Nagato, his message was Pain. (Pain also being the name his "clones" were called.)
The second appearance were with Obito, his message was Love Lost.
The third appearance is now with Madara (technically still Obito as well, but I digress). His message or appearance is Death. Which was also hinted at when Obito woke up on the bed.

The three worst feelings/ things to Endure. (Ninja, right?)

Naruto being the person to face these people/ feelings, Enduring them.

Death being the biggest and hardest thing to face, I mean we ALL can relate. Madara being the OPest of them all, kinda from that view being understandable. I mean afterall we read this manga for the story not the actually realistic, or reasonable outcomes. (I hope)

And now that Naruto has his friends, and the whole world with him to fight Madara (Death), I just feel that it's justified, as much as it pains me to see Sasuke, about to die. This is a great story in this regard.

Fun fact: Hashi maybe being "Life" I mean he is the only one who could create trees naturally.

There was another guy that could use Wood style, not naturally, can't remember his name, Mato or something, I remember we was in the ANBU before. I unno, might've been from a filler ep or something.
That actually makes alot of ing sense, when you view everything from that standpoint it makes the most sense in this manga....You sir have won the Internet IMO...This was the best post in a while..
Old 01-24-2014, 02:49 AM   #202
NarutoSegaHoka
Akame <3
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

R.I.P. Kishi's father..
Old 01-24-2014, 05:18 AM   #203
Hashi Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jounin

Hashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Lightbulb

Remember back when Naruto said that Sasuke and himself would die together?!! Well, that is just it, both of them will not completely die or stay dead because Naruto has to fight the "a young man with powerful eyes". we all know that is Sasuke. Also, Naruto will regain Kurama because he needs the nine-tails to battle sasuke and the "power of the eyes". So I do believe that Sasuke will die like Madara did vs. Hashirama, and be revived with the rinnegan, or uchiha clan ancestor's eyes.

Sasuke does have Hashirama Senju's "Will" meld into his body... I also believe that Naruto will awaken "The Sage's Life force, and Physical energy" that is already suppressed deep within him.
Old 01-24-2014, 05:20 AM   #204
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

Kuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Lol at some people forgetting yamato's name... he was fodderised too much, poor thing
Old 01-24-2014, 05:32 AM   #205
.Lucian.
Delivery God
S Class Ninja

.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:

For those of you who don't know the above says that the reason that Kishi is taking a short break is because his dad passed away on the 18th.
The sad thing is that a lot people won't even care and say "awww that's sad , hope this doesn't delay past the 18th ^^."

I say take as long as he needs.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 01-24-2014, 06:36 AM   #206
Hashi Uchiha
Tokubetsu Jounin

Hashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHashi Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Lucian. View Post
The sad thing is that a lot people won't even care and say "awww that's sad , hope this doesn't delay past the 18th ^^."

I say take as long as he needs.
I know how he must be feeling, and agree that he should take all the time he and his family does need...
Old 01-24-2014, 01:29 PM   #207
.Lucian.
Delivery God
S Class Ninja

.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy.Lucian. is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vec View Post
Fodder? If he was at the war he'd have defeated Madara just making that face of his...
If Hashirama and the Edo Hokage can't do anything with Madara, and Naruto (even when he had Kurama) and Sasuke are getting owned, what the hell makes you think Yamato of all people would be able to do something.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 01-24-2014, 01:48 PM   #208
Sankara
The Auspicous One
Jounin

Sankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacySankara is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Lucian. View Post
If Hashirama and the Edo Hokage can't do anything with Madara, and Naruto (even when he had Kurama) and Sasuke are getting owned, what the hell makes you think Yamato of all people would be able to do something.
Oh its easy, Yamato shows his 'wood' no jutsu, Madara finally finds new love, forgets about Hashi's and his ideals etc. and they live happily ever after.

Lol learn to recognize a joke when it hits your face brah.

Also: Must...resist...saying something about the post before Lucian Arg but i made a promise...a promise Frodo!
Old 01-25-2014, 05:06 AM   #209
walterlives
Tokubetsu Jounin

walterlives has disabled reputation
Default My poor lil' antdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defender View Post
You know what I kinda thought about, those Rinnegan eyes, that were passed to Nagato, are a huge story telling key in this manga.

The second appearance were with Obito, his message was Dying/ Love lost/ Suffering (Not sure which one is more significant with him).
The third appearance is now with Madara (technically still Obito as well, but I digress). His message, or appearance is Death. Which was also hinted at when Obito woke up on the bed.
I like this thought and sentiment but it really doesn't fit in my opinion. They all had to deal with death, they all loved the people close to them that died, and they all felt pain because of it. Nagato lost Yahiko, Obito lost rin, and Madaraa lost all of his brothers... the seemingly most important of which was izuna. Izuna's death probably caused the most psychological damage to Madaraa and was the final straw that pushed him over the edge. Madaraa also felt more responsible for Izuna's death because by the time Izuna died Madaraa was old enough and strong enough to feel he should have been able to protect him.

Quote:
We didn't know alot about the 3rd so we don't know how long he was able to do such. You got the bold wrong. It was never said that the Rinnegan allowing its user the power to use all the elements is one of it's powers. Only thing we heard about something like that was when Jiraiya said that Nagato mastered all the elements(at the age of 10) and that mastering them before was unheard of. So mastering all the elements would be likely be a power of the Rinnegan.
Are you joking? You provided the very page that proves my point. On that same page jirayah said that the eyes allowed him to do something wholly unprecedented in the shinobi world, master all six elements. I only know of 5 elements so I'm not sure what the sixth one was or if that was a typo.... but unprecedented means it never happened before. Which means one person having all the chakra natures is unique to the rinnegan, except for kakuzu because he kind of cheated. Or maybe there are 6 natures and Sarutobi only has 5, I don't know. I seem to remember Kakashi saying something like it was common for jounin to have at least 2 natures, everyone fawns over Onoki's dust type ability combining 3 natures.. to have all five and we never even knew, that came out of nowhere. Also having all 5 and he never combined two of them for a kekkai genkai that we know of (if he has water and earth there really isn't any reason he couldn't use wood style, if he has wind and water why didn't he ever learn haku's ice style)?

Quote:
Onoki said that they were using their biggest attacks too much so prolly doing such would run out their chakra.
All I said was why did they use all their chakra up and do so poorly. They coordinated their attacks against edo Madaraa pretty well and we cut back to the other battlefield and they are all completely out of chakra because of one summoning and a zetsu clone? That is weak man, kages suck. Even the 75 year old dead kage is outshining all of the current ones.... weak.

Quote:
What if the Zetsu made more wood jutsu repeatedly thus Onoki doing it wouldn't have done the trick in the big picture?
What if... lol. What if he didn't? What is the point of what ifs, they get you nowhere.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:50 AM   #210
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by walterlives View Post
Are you joking? You provided the very page that proves my point. On that same page jirayah said that the eyes allowed him to do something wholly unprecedented in the shinobi world, master all six elements. I only know of 5 elements so I'm not sure what the sixth one was or if that was a typo.... but unprecedented means it never happened before. Which means one person having all the chakra natures is unique to the rinnegan, except for kakuzu because he kind of cheated. Or maybe there are 6 natures and Sarutobi only has 5, I don't know. I seem to remember Kakashi saying something like it was common for jounin to have at least 2 natures, everyone fawns over Onoki's dust type ability combining 3 natures.. to have all five and we never even knew, that came out of nowhere.
Assuming you have decent reading comprehension skills then you'll notice that I didn't prove you're point.

You exact words were, and I quote "Since when can the 3rd use all the elements. I believe it was stated only someone with the rinnegan can do that. The only other person I could think of that could use all the elements was Kakuzu, and he kind of cheated stealing other people's hearts that were hardwired for other elements.."

I have now shown and told you that it isn't stated that only the Rinnegan can allow it's user to use all of the elements. This means that you pointing it out that the third can use all the elements as, in your words I might add,"usual inconsistent and annoying stuff I noticed." can't be such because nothing was ever said that only the Rinnegan can allow such. And in case you can't understand it, being able to use something and being able to master something is not the same thing.

Quote:
Also having all 5 and he never combined two of them for a kekkai genkai that we know of (if he has water and earth there really isn't any reason he couldn't use wood style, if he has wind and water why didn't he ever learn haku's ice style)?
Not sure if trolling or just stupid or doesn't read the manga

Quote:
All I said was why did they use all their chakra up and do so poorly.
No all you said was, and I quote " First of all, when the hell did the kages use all of their chakra and why were they so ineffective against the wood statue?". Thus I showed you Onoki's statement so you might understand in case you somehow couldn't understand it the first read through.

Quote:
They coordinated their attacks against edo Madaraa pretty well and we cut back to the other battlefield and they are all completely out of chakra because of one summoning and a zetsu clone? That is weak man, kages suck.
Yeah lets ignore that fight that the Kages and everyone were fighting against the Shinju tree which can absorb chakra for god knows how long, helped Naruto+Sasuke pull the Bijuu out of Obito and then fight that Zetsu for god knows how long along with the Wood jutsu he used(which you seem to think it's a summoning when it's not) and whatever else he did while they were using their biggest attacks. Yup lets ignore all of that and assume they was at 100 percent from the time they ran into the Zetsu

Quote:
Even the 75 year old dead kage is outshining all of the current ones.... weak.
Yup because an Edo Tensei that can't die and will have his chakra replenished meaning he doesn't have to worry about dying or running out of chakra like the living person is, when he was suggest to be pretty damn strong in the past sure is weak that he's outshining them

Quote:
What if... lol. What if he didn't? What is the point of what ifs, they get you nowhere.
What's the point? I'd assume it's the same reason as someone as asking a stupid question like "First of all, when the hell did the kages use all of their chakra" when a person can read the manga and see why they did thus asking such has no point. Or when you said "if he(Hiruzen) has water and earth there really isn't any reason he couldn't use wood style, if he has wind and water why didn't he ever learn haku's ice style?)", seems like you brought up some what if's without saying the what. So since you played a part in it, why don't you tell me what's the point of What if's since they get us no where?

Closed Thread