Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece > Old Spoiler Threads and Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #1
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default One Piece 726 Spoilers/ Discussion/ 727 Predictions

From redon at Ap

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
- More fighters get trapped into the basement, including Boo, Ideo and Kelly Funk.
- Ricky reveals his true identity. He is the former king of Dressrosa and Rebecca's grandfather.
- Sai says their original purpose was to investigate weapons that export from Dressrosa.
- Trébol uses his powers to kidnap Sai and transforms him into a toy.
- Finally Bartolomeo finds Luffy.
- Tontatta Kingdom was a slave of Donquixote family 900 years ago until they got released from Dressrosa's new king 800 years ago.
- Toy Soldier also reveals he is Rebecca's father.

End of chapter.​

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2013, 01:23 AM   #2
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

Kuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Toy being Rebecca's father was just as expected.. But Ricky being the grandpa was kinda not.

Excited to see Bart and luffy meeting..
Old 10-28-2013, 04:30 AM   #3
SSJGODSLAYER14
Tokubetsu Jounin

SSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary status

Interesting...got Rebeccas lineage at least
Old 10-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #4
SurgeonOfDeath
Heart Pirates
Jounin

SurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Finally know who the toy guy is. And seeing Rebecca's lineage is nice. Hope the actual chapter has more though.

The Start of a New Era
( Click to show/hide )
Old 10-28-2013, 07:22 PM   #5
SSJGODSLAYER14
Tokubetsu Jounin

SSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary statusSSJGODSLAYER14 is nearing legendary status

Might get to see Trebol's power little bit more now too

Old 10-29-2013, 12:03 AM   #6
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Summary from Aohige
First half

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Sai notices Ideo, Kelly, and Boo falling to their pit.
Tank Repanto approach Ricky, and tells him I've had this feeling all along...are you not.. my majesty, King Riku?
Ricky takes his helm off. He looks like Heihachi from tekken but with a cupid mayo baby hair on the forhead.
Riku Doldo the third, former king of Dressrosa

Tank bursts in tears, rejoicing to see his king alive.
Tank's disloyalty to Doflamingo was because he was royal to the Riku royalty.
Riku guessed Tank was looking after Viola's safety all along, and that he would never question his loyalty.

King Elizabello comes over and hugs Riku, glad to see his old friend alive.
Riku helped out his nation many times, and Elizabello is tired of all the warfare in the neighboring nations after Riku's disappearance.
Sai says there is someone benefiting greatly from all the war in the region.
Doflamingo is making a fortune off by manipulating the war from behind,and selling weapons to all sides.
Even their home nation of Ka no Kuni is caught in the wars.

Sai and his group were sent by the king of Ka, to investigate and destroy the weapon smugglers.
He blames Riku for losing his head and allowing Doflamingo to become a king for all the wars in the region.
To this Dagama agrees, telling his king that even though Riku was a friend in the past, they should alienate from him.
Enraged, Tank tells Riku he doesn't know the truth that transpired ten years ago.

Riku stops Tank, but Tank tells him he's a soldier loyal to your majesty.
Many gladiators stands up and announce that they are soldiers of Riku as well.
Some of the toys stands up with them.
Many soldiers and toys kneel before their king.

Hack, hidden from others, communicates with someone on a small Den Den mushi.
He reports that with such a huge pit underground, there may be more hidden secrets here.
The person on the other side of the communication acknowledges, and tells him to continue his recon.

Just then, a blob of slime stretches down, and snags Sai away.
Shortly later, Sai is turned into a monkey toy.
Trebol gives him orders.. "Do not harm humans" "Obay the Family", now head to the factory.
Sai is conscious, but cannot not disobey the orders, and his body moves on its own...

2nd half

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Meanwhile in Colosseum
Luffy is cheering on Rebecca, and tells the TV to show her more instead of Cabbage.
He heads to a better spot to see the fights, but before that he chats with the gladiators there.
He tells him how he though this country was fun and happy, but seeing them, that doesn't seem like the whole truth.
The gladiators tell him how this nation exist both light and dark, and the losers are thrown in the darkness.
If you take out the trash (losers) of course the country will look clean and bright.
Luffy tells him it reminds him of the country he grew up in.

As Luffy leaves, Barto finds him. *bursts into tears of joy*

At the flower garden:
The elder explains their history. The Tontatta faced extinction every time they encountered humans in the past.
But the king of Dressrosa at the time, Doflamingo, offered them resource and safety in return for small amount of labor.
But in truth, it was a slave system. Enslaved, the Tontattas were locked underground and abused.
Due to their slave work, the people of Dressrosa flourished in wealth.

But after the "Void Century" all changed. A new king appeared in Dressrosa. King Riku.
Riku found out about the Tontattas, cried, and apologized to them for all the cruelty.
He promised them that they can take any resource they need for survival from his country, he'll simply chalk it up to "fairies did it".
Thus the fairy legend was created in Dressrosa.

Riku royalty were generous rulers. They were never very wealthy, but always helped others in needs, including neighboring nations.
But the the 800 years of ties with Riku and the Tontattas were broken 10 years ago when Donquioxte, the descendant of the Doflamingos took the throne. He plans to reenact the terrible history of the past. He's already claimed 500 Tontattas, including the elder's daughter princess Manshelly.

Hearing their tale, Usopp riles up for a battle, while Franky sheds tears for them.
Robin asks why the girl on the screen is being jeered on by the crowd for being the granddaughter of Riku then?
The toy soldier explains that the King lost the favor of his people 10 years ago, but they don't know the truth of what transpired.
The king was trying to protect his own country the whole time. Doflamingo tried to rid all the Rikus at the time, but he took Rebecca and fled. But at last they've been caught and now she's an exhibition at the Colosseum...!
He couldn't protect her mother, but he'll protect Rebecca and King Riku's trust with all his life.
Usopp asks him exactly who are you?

The soldier replies that although she wouldn't remember him after he's been turned into a toy, he is the true father of Rebecca.

End of chapter.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )

Last edited by Young Master; 10-29-2013 at 12:42 AM..
Old 10-29-2013, 06:59 AM   #7
Sephi
Hawk D. Raven
Kage

Sephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySephi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Ricky and Toy Solider reveals were both extremely predictable, but still nice I guess. (Especially Toy Soldier being her father, but I knew Ricky had to be family too)

The other revelations are very interesting with the Doflamingo family history. Heihachi though, eh? Lol (Im a Tekken fan) will post more when chapter is out.

My Top 4 favorite One Piece characters.
Old 10-29-2013, 09:17 AM   #8
SSJGODSLAYER14
Tokubetsu Jounin

So is Trebol a logia? I doubt it because what element has the ability to turn people into toys lol plus he'd be to close to Caribou from the looks of it.
Bart found Luffy, so next Chapter luffy should meet up with Zoro and company. Then things should start rolling.

Im thinking that luffy and co. will let out the prisoners who fell through (before or after being turned into toys) They will fight from the inside out, will Usopp and dwarves will fight from the outside. At this point, I don't feel the tourny will officially be completed

Old 10-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #9
Kaze
Jounin

Kaze has disabled reputation

so at least we got a few things out of the way.

man that trebol guy is so weird.. i want to be interested but idk he just doesnt do it for me. shame
Old 10-29-2013, 03:00 PM   #10
SurgeonOfDeath
Heart Pirates
Jounin

SurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Luffy's alliance is getting bigger.

The Start of a New Era
( Click to show/hide )
Old 10-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #11
SSJGODSLAYER14
Tokubetsu Jounin

The mera mera fruit doesn't seem as important as the arc continues..maybe Oda is trying to get us to forget about it temporarily

Old 10-29-2013, 04:39 PM   #12
Lunario
Detective Mari
S Class Ninja

Lunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJGODSLAYER14 View Post
The mera mera fruit doesn't seem as important as the arc continues..maybe Oda is trying to get us to forget about it temporarily
I had this thought about the fruit, and I had given up on it already. But my friend, without even knowing I had thought about this, asked me the exact same thing.

Is there ANY possibility that the Mera Mera Doflamingo holds is actually a fake/artifical fruit?
Old 10-29-2013, 04:47 PM   #13
SurgeonOfDeath
Heart Pirates
Jounin

I guess there is a possibility it could be fake, but I don't think it is.

On another note, did we ever figure out who "Jack" is? I can't bring up the exact chapter, but when they showed the brokers around the New World, someone in the Donquixote family called for "Jack". Any idea now as to who this is?

The Start of a New Era
( Click to show/hide )
Old 10-29-2013, 05:11 PM   #14
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

Kuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

^first time hearing it, maybe I wasn't focusing enough.
Anyway chapter was good.. but when the soldier turned into a toy it was very creepy like straight out fron a psychological film. I don't know why but it creeped me out.
and the page when the toys and soldiers wee kneeling to recky, that was pretty epic. Mufasa all over again.
And it surprised me that trebol could control the toys like that .

ps: I just realized that there is alot of law sets in this section lol
Old 10-29-2013, 05:22 PM   #15
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunario View Post
I had this thought about the fruit, and I had given up on it already. But my friend, without even knowing I had thought about this, asked me the exact same thing.

Is there ANY possibility that the Mera Mera Doflamingo holds is actually a fake/artifical fruit?
The fruit looks legit to me, and if anyone was able to get a hold of it, it would Doflamingo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeonOfDeath View Post
I guess there is a possibility it could be fake, but I don't think it is.

On another note, did we ever figure out who "Jack" is? I can't bring up the exact chapter, but when they showed the brokers around the New World, someone in the Donquixote family called for "Jack". Any idea now as to who this is?
The people who were talking about "Jack" were just random brokers, not members of the Donquixote family. I am guessing that Jack is just one of the big time Brokers in the New World, "Jack" being his secret broker name.

Now, about the chapter, I liked it, info dumps are awesome. old King Riku is a boss, looking like Heihachi and getting that respect. Still clueless at to what the hell is up with Trebol's fruit, he looks like a logia but can turn people into toys AND brainwash them. I wonder who Hack is talking to? Another mystery in Dressrosa. Maybe he is talking to some sun pirates or someone from Big Mam's crew.

It was nice seeing how Dressrosa reminded Luffy of his past. Barto is hilarious as ever, I wonder if he will actually confront Luffy, this should be good. Seeing how Doffy is making other countries go to war and making profit off of them by selling weapons to all of them is pretty awesome, wonder who he is getting the weapons from.

Looking forward to next week.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Closed Thread