Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 08-25-2013, 07:18 PM   #16
Wherethelove
Space Cowboy
Jounin

Wherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

My feelings are mixed on this top. Basiclly:

I want to see a future SH member get the ability. If Luffy wins it (which im expecting, but i do love surprises Oda ) I expect them to store it until later use.
But i think Luffy can handle 2 fruits. I do believe it was stated somewhere that BB could handle it because of his strange body. Luffy's body is rubber, adaptive. I think he could use it, but prefer not too.
Old 08-25-2013, 07:29 PM   #17
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherethelove View Post
My feelings are mixed on this top. Basiclly:

I want to see a future SH member get the ability. If Luffy wins it (which im expecting, but i do love surprises Oda ) I expect them to store it until later use.
But i think Luffy can handle 2 fruits. I do believe it was stated somewhere that BB could handle it because of his strange body. Luffy's body is rubber, adaptive. I think he could use it, but prefer not too.
I know having to win the MMDF luffy will feel closer to ace but if he had his powers he would feel even more closer to ace

PositiveEmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:08 PM   #18
SurgeonOfDeath
Heart Pirates
Jounin

SurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

SH stand for Straw Hats. As in the Straw Hat Pirates.

I have no idea who'll get the Mera Mera fruit, but I like Young Master's theory the most so far. Although I also wouldn't mind a future ally getting it. I've said this probably a hundred times, but there are so many possible candidates for new crew members in this arc that I will be genuinely disappointed if no one joins the SHs. Although, I think we can maybe rule the toy soldier out now, as he is the leader of the dwarf army and will likely stay with them. People I could see joining from this arc: Bellamy, Caesar, Violet, maybe Rebecca we don't know much about her yet, other characters yet to be introduced, hell maybe even Bartolomeo as we don't know what his relation with Luffy is yet.

Personally, I would want one of the first three I mentioned.

As far as BB goes, there is an interesting theory out there, some disagree with it, some agree with it, I'm not so sure about it myself, but it's interesting regardless:

Before getting the Yami Yami fruit, BB ate the Cerberus fruit, thus turning him into the mythical three-headed dog. It would match his Jolly Roger (3 skulls) and explain why he can eat more than one fruit. He could have one for each head, the first being the Cerberus, second is the Yami Yami, and third is the earthquake fruit. He'd also have one of each type of fruit (Zoan, Logia, and Paramecia) making him the perfect villain.

It's definitely interesting, but IMO, almost a little too out there. But you never know with OP

The Start of a New Era
( Click to show/hide )
SurgeonOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #19
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by PositiveEmotion View Post
Oh ok.

Do you think luffy might find out how BB took WB's DF and find away to copy BB and gain at least one DF?
I doubt he would do such, he doesn't seem like the type that would but if he thought he would need it or something then sure.

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 09:53 PM   #20
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Rebbeca is gonna get it when she joins the strawhats
Old 08-25-2013, 10:05 PM   #21
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Who would rebbeca join the SH crew? Luffy hasnt even invited her if anything it should be kinemon and mono.

Old 08-25-2013, 10:39 PM   #22
SurgeonOfDeath
Heart Pirates
Jounin

SurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacySurgeonOfDeath is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

It won't be Kine and/or Momo, as they're Samurai and hate pirates. The SHs are an exception, but even still I don't think either will join. They just want to save their friend, go to Zou (don't know why yet) and return to Wano.

The Start of a New Era
( Click to show/hide )
SurgeonOfDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 10:43 PM   #23
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

With oda changing up his stories it can be possible or kinemon could ask his friens to take care of mono i can see that happen.

But wather it happens or not its ok.

Old 08-25-2013, 11:01 PM   #24
SoAs-Itachi
Iron Heart
Jounin

SoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeonOfDeath View Post
It won't be Kine and/or Momo, as they're Samurai and hate pirates. The SHs are an exception, but even still I don't think either will join. They just want to save their friend, go to Zou (don't know why yet) and return to Wano.
True. Both have already eaten a DF, so like Antdog posted they're not able to eat a second one simple as that.

There won't be anyone in the OPverse eating two DFs or more at a time except for Teach imo. It's a feat unique to him which derives from his "atypical body" as Marco already stated.

My guess is that in the end the Mera Mera no Mi will fall into the hands of the Rebecca/toy soldier fraction which opposes the Donxiquote Family.

Congrats Seirin - you've made it!
SoAs-Itachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #25
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAs-Itachi View Post
True. Both have already eaten a DF, so like Antdog posted they're not able to eat a second one simple as that.

There won't be anyone in the OPverse eating two DFs or more at a time except for Teach imo. It's a feat unique to him which derives from his "atypical body" as Marco already stated.

My guess is that in the end the Mera Mera no Mi will fall into the hands of the Rebecca/toy soldier fraction which opposes the Donxiquote Family.
bold what do you mean by that.

Old 08-26-2013, 12:49 AM   #26
SoAs-Itachi
Iron Heart
Jounin

SoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacySoAs-Itachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Rebecca and the toy soldier who is with Franky seem to share some kind of relationship:

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/711/17
http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/711/18

Rebecca also aims for defeating Dofla:

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/704/19

Last chapter reveilled that the toy soldier is bound to the dwarves in order to take down the Donquixote Family. Thus I was referring to the Rebecca/the toy soldier as a fraction. So the final battle is probably going to take place between the SHs/dwarves/Rebecca/toy soldier(s) vs. Donquixote Family/MAYBE Admiral or CP0 or similar.

Hope that explains it. :-)

Old 08-26-2013, 12:57 AM   #27
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

Its possible that the the soldier could be the legendary fighter who won 300 or 3,000 fights without losing?

Old 08-26-2013, 03:51 AM   #28
SoAs-Itachi
Iron Heart
Jounin

That's definitely a possibility. The toy soldier might be Kyros.

Old 08-26-2013, 07:01 AM   #29
Vladimir27
Chuunin

Vladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faithVladimir27 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurgeonOfDeath View Post

As far as BB goes, there is an interesting theory out there, some disagree with it, some agree with it, I'm not so sure about it myself, but it's interesting regardless

Before getting the Yami Yami fruit, BB ate the Cerberus fruit, thus turning him into the mythical three-headed dog. It would match his Jolly Roger (3 skulls) and explain why he can eat more than one fruit. He could have one for each head, the first being the Cerberus, second is the Yami Yami, and third is the earthquake fruit. He'd also have one of each type of fruit (Zoan, Logia, and Paramecia) making him the perfect villain.
I dont thinks so, since there would be no point in him looking for more DFs, unless he wants to make an army. But Kaido is already doing that.
Old 08-26-2013, 07:47 AM   #30
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Let this thread die.

We can't let PositiveEmotion get attention in here.

Otherwise he's just gonna keep making stupid threads just like this one.