Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 06-04-2013, 01:21 PM   #1
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

Kuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Gintama Movie 2 "Conclusion Arc"

There is going to be a new Gintama movie this year !! and it's all cannon (the mangaka directing it)

Trailers :-

1)

2)

New Designs :-

( Click to show/hide )

( Click to show/hide )

Other :-
( Click to show/hide )

I never thought they wil make Shinpachi badass, but
and Dat Sougo..

the movie premiers in japan on July 7th, which is next month...

and it needs at least 3 months for translation..

Side note :- I don't know where but I read somewhere that this movie should be considered as the final arc for Gintama

Movie Website : http://wwws.warnerbros.co.jp/gintama/
Old 06-04-2013, 01:50 PM   #2
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Hell yeah this movie is going to awesome. Hopefully it doesn't end up a flop like another particular anime movie. *cough* Road to Ninja *cough*.

Gintoki being epic as always.
Shinpachi being a badass for once.
Kagura... Well she's Kagura.

Too bad it takes so long to translate movies

BTW this is definitely not the last arc of Gintama. Don't know where you heard that from but it's false.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:20 PM   #3
Consine8
Gennin

Consine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUMConsine8 's power is MAXIMUM

That's awesome! I hope it's good too. And even Road to Ninja was a flop I liked it a lot. And their probably just calling it the Conclusion arc as a joke, they have done that before.

Last edited by Consine8; 06-04-2013 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: Didn't Fully express.
Consine8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 02:25 PM   #4
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consine8 View Post
That's awesome! I hope it's good too. And even Road to Ninja was a flop I liked it a lot. And their probably just calling it the Conclusion arc as a joke, they have done that before.
Lol yea that's what I'm thinking. Watch there be a whole manga chapter about this movie once it comes out. Gintoki and/or Kagura are going to say that this being the final arc was a joke and Shinpachi is going to do his little straight guy routine again
Old 06-04-2013, 02:36 PM   #5
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcm Naruto View Post
Hell yeah this movie is going to awesome. Hopefully it doesn't end up a flop like another particular anime movie. *cough* Road to Ninja *cough*.

Gintoki being epic as always.
Shinpachi being a badass for once.
Kagura... Well she's Kagura.

Too bad it takes so long to translate movies

BTW this is definitely not the last arc of Gintama. Don't know where you heard that from but it's false.
With Gintama you never know whats a troll and whats not. Like Movie 1 where they teased the benshozakura movie (sorry for spelling) and then outright said, "Yeah right, like that would ever happen." And what happens a year later? The movie comes out.

They've also claimed multiple seasons to be their last yet then they go back and say "Oh we survive one more season."

You never know. Also that aged Kagura...... she looks like she will be just like Gin in wardrobe and personality while Shinpachi probably takes after the Shinsingumi more now considering they treated him like a brother.

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 09:20 PM   #6
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

Kuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKuro Ashi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I find it somewhat believeable that its the last arc.. because Sorachi never started on the main plot (Old gintoki/war , Kurama/ itsugaki "I know wrong spelling xD")

but if this movie isn't the final arc, then gintama will stick with us for a very long time..

and about the new designs, I hope they don't troll us with some virus that changes bodies
Old 06-05-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I actually like overall what they've done with the characters, Hijikata looks like a butler somewhat but his hairdo is a good change up.

Kondo is still...... well Kondo.

Sogo I at first mistaken for a minor character but then realized he just grew it out.

And Katsura is Nicholas Cage level vampirism with the fact he hasn't changed except with the eye thing.

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 11:33 PM   #8
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

god.. Can't wait for the movie to be released, I'll watch it 3 times.. memorize the plot+song.. and then watch it a 4th time
Old 06-09-2013, 04:28 PM   #9
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaXfan View Post
I find it somewhat believeable that its the last arc.. because Sorachi never started on the main plot (Old gintoki/war , Kurama/ itsugaki "I know wrong spelling xD")

but if this movie isn't the final arc, then gintama will stick with us for a very long time..

and about the new designs, I hope they don't troll us with some virus that changes bodies
Nah there's still a lot more Gintama to go

Kamui and Takasugi alliance coming to earth :O

That will be one of the greatest anime arcs ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikaXfan View Post
god.. Can't wait for the movie to be released, I'll watch it 3 times.. memorize the plot+song.. and then watch it a 4th time
Lol I'm with you. I can't wait for this movie.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:06 PM   #10
HOLY ONE
SUPREME UNIVERSAL RULER
Jinchuuriki

HOLY ONE has disabled reputation

I am looking forward to it
Old 07-04-2013, 08:36 AM   #11
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

3 more days for the premiere. I give this movie a month before it's subbed.

The newest Naruto movie was subbed in that amount of time...
Old 08-20-2013, 01:13 PM   #12
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

new video !!!

*Jizz in my pants*
when will the ****ing movie be subbed ?!?
Old 12-31-2013, 03:56 AM   #13
Kuro Ashi
Mr.Prince
Sannin

I heard that the movie is out in DVDs?

I found some torrents, I'm downloading it right now to be sure... but until that is over can someone confirm ?

Edit :-
The movie is great !!
I watched it online.. http://anilinkz.com/gintama-kanketsu...ien-nare-movie
because the previous download was bad quality-wise, but Im downloading the HD one right now =3

Last edited by Kuro Ashi; 01-04-2014 at 08:58 AM..
Kuro Ashi is offline   Reply With Quote