Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #14596
Everlive
↓ My Fursona, NekoVeil. ↓
S Class Ninja

Everlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

10mins later
3%

See you guys tomorrow

100 Subscribers! See my new mods!
( Click to show/hide )
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #14597
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

They are calm your socks haha if you saw the traliar and how they showed them fighting so don't worry..... but you should worry about the 7sm.... also if pts are playable I have to tell antdog iwas right XD
Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #14598
Yomonachi
God
Sannin

Yomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYomonachi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harurisu View Post

Translation of the VJump scan

There's also a new mode "Chronology of the Shinobi world"!

In this mode, you can relive major battles from the past, like the "Rescue Sasuke mission" or the "Chuunin exam"!
Experience once again many exciting battles with Naruto, Sasuke and the rest.
Cute!

>I was only 9 years old.
( Click to show/hide )
I spread for Shrek

>Shrek is love. Shrek is life.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:52 PM   #14599
Lunario
Detective Mari
S Class Ninja

Lunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )
STORY
  • The second Mizukage
  • Second Tsuchikage (Muu)
  • Third Raikage
  • The Fourth Kazekage

The Kages, who belong to different generations, are now getting in the way of the Shinobi alliance! These Kages, that were once at the top of their villages, were resurrected by the Edo Tensei! They will get in the way of the Shinobi alliance in story mode.

Father-son confrontation with the Fourth Kazekage (Gaara's father) that manipulates the gold dust!

You will relive fierce battles that go up to the current period of the anime!

(they're not talking about "the last episodes", but the War in general)

In this mode, you can relive major battles from the past, like the "Rescue Sasuke mission" or the "Chuunin exam"!

Go ... Let's go!

When Naruto activates his ougi, he can release an extremely powerful "Bijuu Dama"

Bijuu Dama (Bijuu Fireball)!

SYSTEM

A new "Awakening"! A "special support"!

If you switch to "Awakening", the support icon will change.

The awakening mode has changed compared to the previous games.
When you'll go into awakening state, you won't be able to use your supports anymore, but instead will get a new "special attack"

There is no meaning to exist in this world who knows only despair.

The greatest battle of the Shinobi world.

From now on, what's awaiting us, hope or despair ?

I will win no matter what.

Will the moon eye plan be stopped ?

(part about the demo and Kyuubi)

----------------------------------------------------

The second scan didn't reveal anything new.
It's about Tobi/Itachi/Nagato (basically the same as last week Shonen Jump Scan), and there's a part about Gai's awakening (he can freely open the gates) and Minato's awakening (Hiraishin no jutsu).

Tobi's jutsu on the scan is called "hell fire"
Well, i guess that explains that Ninja World Timeline achievements. But i'll wait before speculating that all the PTS characters are in as playable again. Just let the time go...

Oh i just hope for the best
But thanks Haru <3
Old 02-19-2013, 07:54 PM   #14600
Dark Sasune
The Time Is Out Of Joint
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Hmm they seem to be doing what they did for the orginal ulitmate ninja series.... or at least ulitmate ninja 4 and 5.....
Old 02-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #14601
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:

( Click to show/hide )
STORY
  • The second Mizukage
  • Second Tsuchikage (Muu)
  • Third Raikage
  • The Fourth Kazekage

The Kages, who belong to different generations, are now getting in the way of the Shinobi alliance! These Kages, that were once at the top of their villages, were resurrected by the Edo Tensei! They will get in the way of the Shinobi alliance in story mode.

Father-son confrontation with the Fourth Kazekage (Gaara's father) that manipulates the gold dust!

You will relive fierce battles that go up to the current period of the anime!

(they're not talking about "the last episodes", but the War in general)

Go ... Let's go!

When Naruto activates his ougi, he can release an extremely powerful "Bijuu Dama"

Bijuu Dama (Bijuu Fireball)!

SYSTEM

A new "Awakening"! A "special support"!

If you switch to "Awakening", the support icon will change.

The awakening mode has changed compared to the previous games.
When you'll go into awakening state, you won't be able to use your supports anymore, but instead will get a new "special attack"

There is no meaning to exist in this world who knows only despair.

The greatest battle of the Shinobi world.

From now on, what's awaiting us, hope or despair ?

I will win no matter what.

Will the moon eye plan be stopped ?

(part about the demo and Kyuubi)

----------------------------------------------------

The second scan didn't reveal anything new.
It's about Tobi/Itachi/Nagato (basically the same as last week Shonen Jump Scan), and there's a part about Gai's awakening (he can freely open the gates) and Minato's awakening (Hiraishin no jutsu).

Tobi's jutsu on the scan is called "hell fire"
I mean you could easily reenact the Chunin Exams with the current Shippuden characters playable minus the Sound Three.

Though, Sasuke Rescue Mission only has Kimimaro playable to fight, so I don't see how that would be a major battle unless The Sound Four are actually playable which I highly doubt..

Edit: Sorry guys if my quotes keep quoting random people, i'm not sure why it's doing that.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #14602
Harurisu
Belgian Chocolate
S Class Ninja

Harurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw "rescue sasuke", were the Sound 4
Old 02-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #14603
Nano_Suit
Tokubetsu Jounin

Nano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond repute

i don't see a reason to put some many characters pts in this new mode and no put they in versus mode O.o but if he said we will don't have pts chars, so...
Old 02-19-2013, 07:56 PM   #14604
KonohaShinobi
On my way...
Sannin

KonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:

e_o
( Click to show/hide )

Don't get me wrong, I love playing part 1 battles, but this is STORM 3...THREEE!
I don't want to pay for Generations all over again. Unless Anko is in, I ain't liking this.

My Song of the Moment :
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 02-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #14605
Kitsune
Gennin

Kitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond reputeKitsune has a reputation beyond repute

Uhm. This is SERIOUS hoping...but what if...that odd button in the bottom left of the select screen...

Changes Generation?
Old 02-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #14606
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Everlive bro, you and your Internet is sad I'm installing mine now

@Haru: Thanks for the info <3 That seems pretty interesting. At least it gives us something else to do
Old 02-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #14607
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
The first thing that crossed my mind when I saw "rescue sasuke", were the Sound 4
I mean they did say they would be playable in a future release due to the crap they got from fans when they weren't playable in Generations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Uhm. This is SERIOUS hoping...but what if...that odd button in the bottom right of the select screen...

Changes Generation?
This seems legit.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #14608
Javier
Academy Student

Javier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant futureJavier has a brilliant future

I hope that PTS characters are only playable in that mode, in the same way you can use PTS Naruto against Sasuke in story mode (ultimate decision).
Old 02-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #14609
Lunario
Detective Mari
S Class Ninja

Lunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria View Post
I mean you could easily reenact the Chunin Exams with the current Shippuden characters playable minus the Sound Three.

Though, Sasuke Rescue Mission only has Kimimaro playable to fight, so I don't see how that would be a major battle unless The Sound Four are actually playable which I highly doubt..
Lol i was thinking how funny it would be if it was that, a mode where we play those stories but with the Shippuden characters. Of course, funny thinking, if it happens it'll be horrible (if they are the same battles we can do in Free Battle).

And i'm trying not to put my hopes up for bold, but it's a little difficult now

But i agree with KonohaShinobi. If this has all the characters Gen had, why did i even bought it? Unless it has new characters from PTS as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsune View Post
Uhm. This is SERIOUS hoping...but what if...that odd button in the bottom left of the select screen...

Changes Generation?
You're giving me hopes too
But i could see the sun turning into a Moon in that icon though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja View Post
Everlive bro, you and your Internet is sad I'm installing mine now

@Haru: Thanks for the info <3 That seems pretty interesting. At least it gives us something else to do
NO, YOUR internet is too fast lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier View Post
I hope that PTS characters are only playable in that mode, in the same way you can use PTS Naruto against Sasuke in story mode (ultimate decision).
It doesn't make much sense to put almost ALL the PTS characters as playable just in that mode, and not use them in Free Battle as well.

And it's not that it doesn't really makes sense. They already have the PTS characters in both consoles now, the PTS stages came back. What really doesn't makes sense is that it contradicts what they said many times.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:59 PM   #14610
Ilxus
Academy Student

Ilxus is on a distinguished road

Well, UNS2 had a PTS chapters viewer, so it probably it refers to something like that. I donīt think you actually CAN play the battles of the PTS arcs.
On the other hand, not having the Edo Kages as playable characters would be a very bad thing, and I would seriously consider not buying the game if they are not in.
Closed Thread