Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 03:46 PM   #11971
Tyler
S Class Ninja

Tyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTyler is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunario View Post
I suppose they are in:
( Click to show/hide )

Having a card doesn't mean they are in.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2013, 03:49 PM   #11972
Storm Lover
Tokubetsu Jounin

Storm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond reputeStorm Lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
I don't think so. Storm 3's logo is in the card, dude.

PSN ID: matheushyuuga
Old 02-14-2013, 03:50 PM   #11973
Lunario
Detective Mari
S Class Ninja

Lunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
What sense does it make making an Obito card with the Storm 3 logo together with all the other artworks if he isn't in?? And i didn't say they are surely in either way
Old 02-14-2013, 03:53 PM   #11974
9495burak
Gennin

9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
When did he use Ōdama Rasengan?
I think it was against Pain someone got it in his signature forgot the name (sorry bro ) ... the size of it is like a normal rasengan of naruto if i saw it right o.O

Edit: ttp://imageshack. us/photo/my-images/202/konohamarurasengan.png/
ttp://i297 . photobucket. com /albums/mm237/anaki_uchiha/06.jpg
sorry can't post any pics and the rasengan seems much smaller than thought
Old 02-14-2013, 03:55 PM   #11975
Spectrum
The Horny Elf
Sannin

Spectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
A currently playable character in Generations with a new Storm-style artwork and the Storm 3 logo on the card?

Seems like he's in to me. (And everyone else)

Old 02-14-2013, 03:56 PM   #11976
Harurisu
Belgian Chocolate
S Class Ninja

Harurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHarurisu is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9495burak View Post
I think it was against Pain someone got it in his signature forgot the name (sorry bro ) ... the size of it is like a normal rasengan of naruto if i saw it right o.O
It was a simple rasengan, but used with his two hands, like Naruto's Oodama rasengan.
( Click to show/hide )
Old 02-14-2013, 04:00 PM   #11977
9495burak
Gennin

9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough9495burak is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harurisu View Post
[CENTER]It was a simple rasengan, but used with his two hands, like Naruto's Oodama rasengan.
yep, found that pic too later thanks for clearing me up too haru
Old 02-14-2013, 04:04 PM   #11978
BleachIchimaru
Jounin

BleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUMBleachIchimaru 's power is MAXIMUM

Anything new today guys? Apart from the new screenshots.

I've not been on the internet as much lately as I'm literally swamped with course work and my social life. I'll be lucky if I get any time to play storm 3 in march ;(
Old 02-14-2013, 04:06 PM   #11979
Hentailover
Friendship is Jutsu
Akatsuki Member

Hentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Giant Chouji got me confused as well. At first I thought that it might be a new Ougi set up, but then I realized that he is awakened. Thus it's probably a tilt or something like that.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:08 PM   #11980
DarkShuyin
Servant
Sannin

DarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkShuyin is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harurisu View Post
It was a simple rasengan, but used with his two hands, like Naruto's Oodama rasengan.
( Click to show/hide )
He did use Odama Rasengan once,
in the OVA Naruto vs Konohamaru (Chuunin Exams)

Guess that's what he meant?
Old 02-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #11981
dlb
Gennin

dlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to beholddlb is a splendid one to behold

If PTS Obito+Kakashi and another Choji end up taking three slots at the expense of Kin/Ginkaku or 7S im gonna be pissed. Really dont see the point of Choji (most unused character ever?) or some random PTS character filling up the slots.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:17 PM   #11982
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Is it me or this two stages are the same?

This stage has no grass on the ground.
( Click to show/hide )

This one has grass on the ground.
( Click to show/hide )

To me it seems like the same stages one completely destroyef and the other half destroyed but it could just be me.

Old 02-14-2013, 04:22 PM   #11983
DragonOfHades
Grand
S Class Ninja

DragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlb View Post
If PTS Obito+Kakashi and another Choji end up taking three slots at the expense of Kin/Ginkaku or 7S im gonna be pissed. Really dont see the point of Choji (most unused character ever?) or some random PTS character filling up the slots.
I hope that alternate versions are categorized as one character slot for that character, i mean according to SI's NUNS3 playable character list, we are missing atleast 39+ characters and i would really like for them to be different characters and not just alt versions.

Well if we still truly have 39+ characters left then my guess is a roster trailer will happen before the game release but that is just my guess, i wouldn't mind if the minor characters didn't get a proper reveal, it would be a good surprise to see some characters that were thought to not even end up in the game be in the game when i start it up.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:22 PM   #11984
Tokan
Kage

Tokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

First one is the destroyed leaf level (I forget the actual name), and second is is grassy waves prairie (night). I honestly do not see how you could think they are the same level.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:32 PM   #11985
Everlive
We will save the world!
S Class Ninja

Everlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShuyin View Post
He did use Odama Rasengan once,
in the OVA Naruto vs Konohamaru (Chuunin Exams)

Guess that's what he meant?
He also did it in that Konoha Mother's Alliance filler episode.

Even though it's filler, CC2 has used filler content before. If not in this game, then I hope Konohamaru is in the next.