Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2013, 02:45 PM   #6076
Kc12344321
Jounin

Kc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really niceKc12344321 is just really nice

Banana Fan Team!
Old 01-26-2013, 02:46 PM   #6077
Hentailover
Friendship no Jutsu
S Class Ninja

Hentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHentailover is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSSJ2 View Post

Because Silliconera are never wrong.

Oh wait, "planetary rasengan as an ougi"...

"There are no enemies here. There's no Suna, no Kumo, no Konoha and no Kiri! There are only Shinobi! And we fight for our dream! Dream of a world without Jews!" (C) Kazekage Gaara.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:47 PM   #6078
Xadowmun
Academy Student

Xadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobibustin View Post
so where are the seven sword men and gin/kin
If this is the final select screen and the icons are right, then they are not playable
Old 01-26-2013, 02:50 PM   #6079
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nano_Suit View Post
but i not see a slot for they there, but if siliconera sayed that, so i hope it is true
Like i said (not rudely) i think gin/kin might be under one slot by being switchable, same with 7sm?

@hentai well in one of the videos kcm didnt have a dark screen in the awakening mode and i swear i saw the ougi aura i could be wrong

Old 01-26-2013, 02:52 PM   #6080
Nano_Suit
Tokubetsu Jounin

Nano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond repute

like he said, if this is the final screen, we will not have 7 and gin/kin
Old 01-26-2013, 02:53 PM   #6081
Lunario
Usopp Messiah-sama
S Class Ninja

Lunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meshugene89 View Post
- School Outfits from Ending #2
- Suits from Ending #5
- Naruto's Kimono from ending #6
- Ino's casual clothes from ending #7
- Swimsuits from ending #10

- Sakura's "sun hat" outfit from ending #14
- Outfits for Naruto, Neji, Rock Lee and Tenten from ending #15

So, there are a few to choose from

A bit late to the party, but let's see what I can offer (although this roster extremely confuses me ):

( Click to show/hide )

Row 1
  1. Naruto (4-Tails)
  2. Sage Naruto
  3. Naruto (Kage Summit)
  4. Sakura
  5. Sai
  6. Neji
  7. Rock Lee
  8. Tenten
  9. Shikamaru
  10. Choji
  11. Choji (Ninja War/Butterfly Mode)
  12. Ino
  13. ?
  14. ?
  15. ?
  16. ?
  17. Karin
  18. Jugo
  19. Suigetsu
  20. Sasuke (Kage Summit)
  21. Sasuke (Akatsuki)
  22. Sasuke (True Spear/Kirin)

Row 2
  23. Kiba
  24. Shino
  25. Hinata
  26. Kakashi
  27. Yamato
  28. Guy
  29. Asuma
  30. General Gaara
  31. Gaara
  32. Kankuro
  33. Temari
  34. Chiyo
  35. Itachi
  36. Kisame
  37. Deidara
  38. Sasori
  39. Hidan
  40. Kakuzu
  41. Tobi
  42. Masked Man
  43. Konan
  44. Pain

Row 3
  45. Minato
  46. Hiruzen
  47. Danzo
  48. Jiraiya
  49. Tsunade
  50. ?
  51. ?
  52. ?
  53. ?
  54. Rinnegan Tobi
  55. Madara
  56. Fuu
  57. Utakata
  58. Han
  59. Roshi
  60. Yagura
  61. Yugito
  62. Haku
  63. Zabuza
  64. Orochimaru
  65. Kabuto
  66. Kabutorochimaru

Row 4
  67. Mifune
  68. Raikage
  69. Darui
  70. Tsuchikage
  71. Mizukage
  72. Killer Be (Samehada)
  73. Killer Bee
  74. Support - Foo
  75. Support - Torune
  76. Support - Cee
  77. Support - Kurotsuchi
  78. Support - Akatsuchi
  79. Support - Ao
  80. Support - Chojuro
  81. ?
  82. ?
  83. ?
  84. ?
  85. ?
  86. ?
  87. ?
  88. Kimimaro

I'm seriously considering that this roster is not the finished one, that many of these symbols are wrong and have been added to purposefully confuse people and prevent us from correctly guessing all the characters in the game.

Honestly, how can there be 32 Leaf Village characters? It's just not right

I think CC2 and Namco are playing a very sneaky game here.

In which case, there are 15 (maybe 19) slots which can't be correctly placed. So, if this is true, then who are the potential missing characters:
( Click to show/hide )
  1. Ameyuri
  2. Kushimaru
  3. Jinin
  4. Jinpachi
  5. Fuguki
  6. Mangetsu
  7. Hanzo
  8. Ginkaku
  9. Kinkaku
  10. Edo Nagato
  11. 4th Kazekage
  12. 3rd Raikage
  13. 2nd Mizukage
  14. Muu
  15. Hashirama
  16. Tobirama
  17. Kid Kakashi
  18. Obito

But I think I have to stop now. This select screen is giving me a serious headache

Plus, I'm starting to get worried that they've really f*cked this game up
I honestly didn't expect you thought that too meshu, but why would Chouji and Gaara have new slots? I mean, i understand the blank spot between Chouji and Ino is very strange, but we've seen they have the same attacks and neither of the 2 had such great changes that they need a second slot, unless CC2 suddenly forgot how to put 2 awakenings in one slot...

Anyway, yeah this is all very confusing, i gave up ages ago, it's much better to just wait to see what they made. But i am really worried about how good will this game be too. It's not going to suck, but i'm starting to considerate renting it somewhere instead of buying it completely...

Hope we are just being trapped in a Genjutsu because CC2 learned to not give so many hints to fans

"Usopp, our Lord and Savior! Preach!"[/B]
Old 01-26-2013, 02:55 PM   #6082
Everlive
S Class Ninja

Everlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

To all who think that the bottom left slot is to change the character page. If both players use the same screen to select a character and one player changed the page, wouldn't it mess with the other player's selection?
Old 01-26-2013, 02:56 PM   #6083
Xadowmun
Academy Student

Xadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the roughXadowmun is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NarutoSSJ2 View Post
Like i said (not rudely) i think gin/kin might be under one slot by being switchable, same with 7sm?
I see your point, but there is plenty of space on this select screen, they could have added like two more slots on each roll = 8 slots = swordsmen + kin/gin if they were playable, without the need to hide all of then in one slot.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #6084
EwokNinja94
Gennin

EwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond reputeEwokNinja94 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You see that's what is making me think they may have bumped up Anko, Shizune and Kurenai to playable status from generations, although the only one I can see actually having a chance is Anko, she has an ougi the Twin Snakes Mutual Death Technique, a jutsu, Striking Shadow Snake and can have combos involving a lot of use of snakes with her Curse Seal Level 1 being her awakening.
Old 01-26-2013, 02:59 PM   #6085
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

PositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPositiveEmotion is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Ik the selection screen causes allot of confusion lets see if on feb 9-10 we get an explination

Old 01-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #6086
Nano_Suit
Tokubetsu Jounin

Nano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond reputeNano_Suit has a reputation beyond repute

please, final trailer trailer in day 28, so everyone will be very anxious for the game and erveryone will pre order and CC2 will gain very much $$
Old 01-26-2013, 03:03 PM   #6087
BijuuNaruto
The Orange Hokage
Jounin

BijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUMBijuuNaruto 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via MSN to BijuuNaruto Send a message via Skype™ to BijuuNaruto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlive View Post
To all who think that the bottom left slot is to change the character page. If both players use the same screen to select a character and one player changed the page, wouldn't it mess with the other player's selection?
It's only me that thinks this at the moment.

When you had an online battle on storm 2 and generations, you never saw you opponents border thing when you hover over a character to select it. it means that the character select screen is separate for each player.

With free battle though you'd have to ask your friend who's sat next to you to swap the page.

IMO it's still possible.
Old 01-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #6088
Spectrum
Embrace the Light
Sannin

Spectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacySpectrum is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunario View Post
Anyway, yeah this is all very confusing, i gave up ages ago, it's much better to just wait to see what they made. But i am really worried about how good will this game be too. It's not going to suck, but i'm starting to considerate renting it somewhere instead of buying it completely...

Hope we are just being trapped in a Genjutsu because CC2 learned to not give so many hints to fans
I've gone from being very excited to being very nervous And I really don't like this feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by EwokNinja94 View Post
You see that's what is making me think they may have bumped up Anko, Shizune and Kurenai to playable status from generations, although the only one I can see actually having a chance is Anko, she has an ougi the Twin Snakes Mutual Death Technique, a jutsu, Striking Shadow Snake and can have combos involving a lot of use of snakes with her Curse Seal Level 1 being her awakening.
As much as I'm sure that there are many fans who would like these characters to be "bumped up" to playable status, I think more people would be angered by it in this game considering the fact there are much better and more deserving characters that need to be playable a lot more than them.

Old 01-26-2013, 03:04 PM   #6089
NarutoSegaHoka
Charizard
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
-A bit late to the party, but let's see what I can offer (although this roster extremely confuses me ):

( Click to show/hide )

Row 1
  1. Naruto (4-Tails)
  2. Sage Naruto
  3. Naruto (Kage Summit)
  4. Sakura
  5. Sai
  6. Neji
  7. Rock Lee
  8. Tenten
  9. Shikamaru
  10. Choji
  11. Choji (Ninja War/Butterfly Mode)
  12. Ino
  13. ?
  14. ?
  15. ?
  16. ?
  17. Karin
  18. Jugo
  19. Suigetsu
  20. Sasuke (Kage Summit)
  21. Sasuke (Akatsuki)
  22. Sasuke (True Spear/Kirin)

Row 2
  23. Kiba
  24. Shino
  25. Hinata
  26. Kakashi
  27. Yamato
  28. Guy
  29. Asuma
  30. General Gaara
  31. Gaara
  32. Kankuro
  33. Temari
  34. Chiyo
  35. Itachi
  36. Kisame
  37. Deidara
  38. Sasori
  39. Hidan
  40. Kakuzu
  41. Tobi
  42. Masked Man
  43. Konan
  44. Pain

Row 3
  45. Minato
  46. Hiruzen
  47. Danzo
  48. Jiraiya
  49. Tsunade
  50. ?
  51. ?
  52. ?
  53. ?
  54. Rinnegan Tobi
  55. Madara
  56. Fuu
  57. Utakata
  58. Han
  59. Roshi
  60. Yagura
  61. Yugito
  62. Haku
  63. Zabuza
  64. Orochimaru
  65. Kabuto
  66. Kabutorochimaru

Row 4
  67. Mifune
  68. Raikage
  69. Darui
  70. Tsuchikage
  71. Mizukage
  72. Killer Be (Samehada)
  73. Killer Bee
  74. Support - Foo
  75. Support - Torune
  76. Support - Cee
  77. Support - Kurotsuchi
  78. Support - Akatsuchi
  79. Support - Ao
  80. Support - Chojuro
  81. ?
  82. ?
  83. ?
  84. ?
  85. ?
  86. ?
  87. ?
  88. Kimimaro

I'm seriously considering that this roster is not the finished one, that many of these symbols are wrong and have been added to purposefully confuse people and prevent us from correctly guessing all the characters in the game.

I think CC2 and Namco are playing a very sneaky game here.

In which case, there are 15 (maybe 19) slots which can't be correctly placed. So, if this is true, then who are the potential missing characters:
( Click to show/hide )
  1. Ameyuri
  2. Kushimaru
  3. Jinin
  4. Jinpachi
  5. Fuguki
  6. Mangetsu
  7. Hanzo
  8. Ginkaku
  9. Kinkaku
  10. Edo Nagato
  11. 4th Kazekage
  12. 3rd Raikage
  13. 2nd Mizukage
  14. Muu
  15. Hashirama
  16. Tobirama
  17. Kid Kakashi
  18. Obito

But I think I have to stop now. This select screen is giving me a serious headache

Plus, I'm starting to get worried that they've really f*cked this game up
Nice, but look at this pic:
( Click to show/hide )

#2 will be Choza (or maybe War/Butterfly Choji).. But I'm not sure..
I think the Sharingan style slots are Edo Characters (Nagato, Hanzo, and 4 Kages).

Last edited by NarutoSegaHoka; 01-26-2013 at 04:21 PM..
Old 01-26-2013, 03:07 PM   #6090
PositiveEmotion
Super Saiyan

I thought sharingan/rinnegan were the jins

Closed Thread