Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball The debates of Goku and friends from the legendary Dragon Ball series go here!

Old 11-26-2012, 01:11 PM   #16
Everlive
↓ My Fursona, NekoVeil. ↓
S Class Ninja

Everlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

It's too bad that I haven't heard any updates on it... I fear he may have abandoned it. I'll check his Deviantart and Youtube in a while.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:26 PM   #17
DragonOfHades
Grand
S Class Ninja

DragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I saw the videos on Youtube, i think they were pretty good.
Old 11-28-2012, 06:06 PM   #18
MrMACHOMAN84
Gennin

MrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond reputeMrMACHOMAN84 has a reputation beyond repute

IT looks friggin AWESOME! buuuut his art, it needs to be more Dragon Ball-like
Old 11-28-2012, 11:54 PM   #19
Everlive
S Class Ninja

Everlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacyEverlive is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

DEC 1st, EPISODE ONE WILL BE OUT ON YOUTUBE!

Source:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellavelli
Yes-the first episode will be released at the 1st of December 2012. for real!!!!
maybe sooner.
It will be a 10 min online episode.
Mellavelli's Youtube Channel <- This is also where the episode will be posted.
Old 12-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #20
Everlive
S Class Ninja

DragonBall Absalon: Episode 1 - No Way Out

Download in 720p
Download in 1080p
Old 12-01-2012, 02:04 PM   #21
Jon Snow
Winter Is Coming
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Jon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJon Snow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jon Snow

1990's animation is better than this.

But I would watch this tbh. When I start my anime streak again, I'll definitely make time for this.

I'm very impressed. It must have taken a ton of dedication to make this.

Plus, that opening is pretty cool
Old 12-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #22
Everlive
S Class Ninja

There's just 2 things that bug me about this.
1. The animation should have more... borders or outlines. There were too many colours touching each other. A thin black outline on some of it would have looked nice.
2. I hope Razzle dies early :P
Old 12-01-2012, 05:01 PM   #23
DragonOfHades
Grand
S Class Ninja

DragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDragonOfHades is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Pretty good so far, i'm liking how it's going.
Old 12-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #24
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Uubs son looks just like Sasuke lmao. The guy who made this deserves massive rep, I can't imagine how many weeks went into this. Looks awesome and Krillin looks awesome as a hermit. I know that SSJ5 + is in the series so I am hoping the creating decided to amp up the humans so they are actually useful.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 PM   #25
Everlive
S Class Ninja

Looks like he might teach Kaio-ken to humans somehow.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:17 PM   #26
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlive View Post
Looks like he might teach Kaio-ken to humans somehow.
The humans should of possessed the power to use Kaio-ken in Z. There is a picture of the authors deviant art page with Uub doing some ridiculous shit like Kaoi-ken x10000 or something lmao.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:08 PM   #27
Everlive
S Class Ninja

I don't remember any human using Kaio-ken in Z and yeah, that's where I got the idea. It's seems to incline to the fact Uub can go Kaio-ken x10,000!
Kaio-ken x10,000
( Click to show/hide )
Old 12-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #28
pow
Sannin

pow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

DBZ ABSALON go hard rep and thx, this is official the best new thing 2 the series since!! Love how they about 2 beef with some war-bound looking SAIYAN and we see the old great's doing they thing. If this could get some official help and support this looks so promising story wise. PICCOLO KAMIED out was ill but UUB and PAN priceless them kids is gonna reck **** up!!

KURIRIN look like BRONSON and his pupil look like a lil problem!!!!
pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #29
Everlive
S Class Ninja

I've heard that the Namekian you saw in the episode was actually Dente, not Piccolo. Melvin did say Piccolo will be in Absalon since he's his favorite character, lol.
Old 12-07-2012, 09:19 AM   #30
pow
Sannin

pow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everlive View Post
I've heard that the Namekian you saw in the episode was actually Dente, not Piccolo. Melvin did say Piccolo will be in Absalon since he's his favorite character, lol.
Oh word almost forgot about lil DENTE hope PICCOLO is around somewhere.
pow is offline   Reply With Quote