Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Old 11-02-2012, 04:26 PM   #16
Kitten
Kitty Claws...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Oh wow... He didn't even get to see Itachi come back to life...

Anyways... yeah... that was really stupid, to say the least... rest in peace... and I hope no one follows this kid's example... seriously...
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2012, 04:43 PM   #17
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I hope the family and friends do not blame Kishimoto and the series for this suicide.

Because some of you may remember the kid who died in a sandbox by mimicking Gaara's sand Jutsu from the series.

I feel sorry for the family's loss, but you can not really blame a anime character for this kid's decision to kill himself just because his favorite "fictional character" in a anime series died.

( Click to show/hide )
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 05:09 PM   #18
Waffles
Billion$ on the elevator
Akatsuki Member

Waffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWaffles is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konan View Post
Oh wow... He didn't even get to see Itachi come back to life...

Anyways... yeah... that was really stupid, to say the least... rest in peace... and I hope no one follows this kid's example... seriously...
I just lol'd.

If his parent's were to find out about that......

Truly the biggest facepalm the worlds ever seen.
Old 11-02-2012, 07:37 PM   #19
Lunario
Detective Mari
S Class Ninja

Lunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLunario is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

...Enough internet for today
Lunario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 07:49 PM   #20
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Wow WTF man....

its ashamed that he didn't read the manga (welp itachi died again anyway but still)

sad news man.

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:16 PM   #21
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delaz View Post
Does it make me a bad person cause I laughed?
I had to ask myself the same thing .

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:26 PM   #22
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

before this thread -__-

after o_o

dedication to itachi.

And I thought antdog rides itachi's dick hard.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 09:24 PM   #23
SunGodAma
Slammed 8thgen accord.
Sannin

SunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

this stupid c,unt killed himself over a fictional characters death....
wut........

lol, props wanted to see if he would be brought back by edo tensi too lmao.

But this kinda raises a question.. itachi died forever ago. This kids kinda late huh? may he rest in peace.

SunGodAma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #24
Riptide
S-R-Us:SeaMonkey
Sannin

Riptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacyRiptide is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Riptide Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide

I wonder how Kishi's taking all this.
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #25
bndn989
Chuunin

bndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUMbndn989 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicGreenX View Post
I wonder how Kishi's taking all this.
if i had to guess hes probably wondering if it makes him a bad person cause he laughed may he rest in peace.....
Old 11-03-2012, 09:02 AM   #26
Gaara's Shield
The Rogue
Sannin

Gaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUMGaara's Shield 's power is MAXIMUM

That's why this younger Generation will fail

( Click to show/hide )
Gaara's Shield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:25 AM   #27
Shuhan
Celestial Hellspawn
Kage

Shuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Obviously this kid had some deep issues. Even if it wasn't because of Itachi's death, I'm sure he would of found another illogical reason to kill himself unfortunately. It's too bad, I hope his family and friends will be ok. Rest in peace....
Shuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #28
KyuubiDemonYoko
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

KyuubiDemonYoko has disabled reputation

I wonder if Kyle will do the same if Sasuke dies?

Also I laughed, a lot. At least there's one less Uchiha wanker out there.
inb4someonetakesoffence
Old 11-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #29
Darkette
Oppar Notice Me?
Jounin

Darkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkette is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiDemonYoko View Post
I wonder if Kyle will do the same if Sasuke dies?

Also I laughed, a lot. At least there's one less Uchiha wanker out there.
inb4someonetakesoffence
Not just him, a lot of hyped up fan girls too.

Bulletproof BoyScouts Suga
Darkette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:38 AM   #30
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I dont know If you all know this or not but I killed my self when Gaara died.
Thank fully he I was revived episodes later.