Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 07-11-2012, 11:22 PM   #16
Nosey123
Sannin

Nosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary statusNosey123 is nearing legendary status

I expect 100 or more characters any less and I'll be disatisfied. The gallery of characters they have is just so massive that they need to work on EVERYONE(Or try to)!!!!! Just a few non super popular characters that'd be awesome.

Kilowog, Zatana, Red Robin, Ambush Bug, Clock King, Atom, AquaLad, SuperBoy, Kid Flash, Impulse, Zatara Jr., Beast Boy, Crimson Avenger (FTW), Guy Gardner, Blue Beetle, Bummblebee, Kid Devil, HawkMan, Dr.Fate, Captain Marvel, Krypto the Superdog, Ace the Bathound, Power-Girl, Chemical King, Booster Gold, Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, The Metal Men, Bombshell, Color Kid, Cheetah, Count Vertigo, Arsenal, Jason Blood, Black Canary, WildCat, Animal Man, Dead Man, Creeper, Dolphin, Dr.Light, Atomic Knight, Mr. Freeze, and B'wana beast. HAHA I love being a nerd.
Nosey123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 11:31 PM   #17
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

cyborg looks so awesome!
man Im so looking foward to this game.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 06:36 AM   #18
pow
Sannin

pow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This DC game looks pretty sweet can't wait 2 see hopefully JOKER!! Also HARLEY, BANE, SWAMPTHING, WATCHMEN, LOBO, BOOSTER GOLD, DEATHSTROKE. CYBORG throwing FLASH in the elevator and mashing him up was nice!!! Got 2 see what the full roster look like and the rest of the levels. They could have a secret MK character 2 on the slide u know ha ha!!
pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #19
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

I really want the titans on there. So far we got Cyborg and Nightwing, but I would love to see Beastboy, Raven, Starfire, and Donna Troy! Also Deathstroke, Green Lantern, Sinestro, Zatanna, Red Tornado, Doctor Fate, Martian Manhunter, Captain Marvel and Black Adam.
Old 09-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #20
Kuroko
Gennin

Kuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faith

Here's some new gameplay

Old 09-03-2012, 09:49 AM   #21
Shuhan
Moon Knight
Kage

Shuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyShuhan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This game is looking awesome so far. I'm really loving the interactivity with the environment, and the overall presentation of the game.

Only complaint I have is...the supers look a little underwhelming. Even the "over-the-top" ones like Superman's and Flash's. Their punches don't seem like they have as much impact as they should. If Superman is hitting you into the upper atmosphere, then hitting you back down, shouldn't the impact (when you hit the ground) be alot more dramatic? In the general gameplay, the interactions with the environment are so realistic, but when they do some of the supers I feel like it should do alot more damage to the terrain. If Flash is hitting you with his Infinite Mass Punch, I would think the first blow should be very dramatic. Seems like the build-ups to the final blows of the supers are alot more over-the-top than that blows themselves.
Shuhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 02:33 AM   #22
Dark Sasune
The king's Power
Akatsuki Member

Dark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDark Sasune is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nosey123 View Post
I expect 100 or more characters any less and I'll be disatisfied. The gallery of characters they have is just so massive that they need to work on EVERYONE(Or try to)!!!!! Just a few non super popular characters that'd be awesome.

Kilowog, Zatana, Red Robin, Ambush Bug, Clock King, Atom, AquaLad, SuperBoy, Kid Flash, Impulse, Zatara Jr., Beast Boy, Crimson Avenger (FTW), Guy Gardner, Blue Beetle, Bummblebee, Kid Devil, HawkMan, Dr.Fate, Captain Marvel, Krypto the Superdog, Ace the Bathound, Power-Girl, Chemical King, Booster Gold, Swamp Thing, Red Tornado, The Metal Men, Bombshell, Color Kid, Cheetah, Count Vertigo, Arsenal, Jason Blood, Black Canary, WildCat, Animal Man, Dead Man, Creeper, Dolphin, Dr.Light, Atomic Knight, Mr. Freeze, and B'wana beast. HAHA I love being a nerd.
be disatisfied then because i doubt their will be anything close to a 100 characters.

You all are just tool's for me to use!
Dark Sasune is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:02 PM   #23
Kuroko
Gennin

Kuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faithKuroko is a guardian of faith

New trailer from TGS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qO-ie...layer_embedded
Old 09-23-2012, 03:26 AM   #24
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

HOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond repute

i caaaaaaan waaaait for this game.....when i 1st saw this i was like WOOOOOOW....the over the top level changes etc....i just want to know all 24 characters and if there will be dlc or secret characters.....
Old 10-01-2012, 02:20 PM   #25
Saruto Mugo
What the point anymore
S Class Ninja

Saruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond reputeSaruto Mugo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Saruto Mugo Send a message via Yahoo to Saruto Mugo

WB Interactive has announced the Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector’s Edition. Set to arrive in April 2013, the set will be available for $99.99 in North America and includes the following:

- Exclusive 13” DC Collectibles statue featuring Batman and Wonder Woman in the Fortress of Solitude
- Digital download of DC animated film Justice League: Doom
- Three exclusive Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman based on their designs in - - The New 52 Special Collector's Edition of a brand new DC Comics series

Injustice is a DC character fighting game from NetherRealm Studios, the creators of Mortal Kombat. Characters confirmed so far include Batman, Cyborg, The Flash, Harley Quinn, Nightwing, Solomon Grundy, Superman and Wonder Woman.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 10-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #26
HOLY ONE
SUPREME UNIVERSAL RULER
Jinchuuriki

HOLY ONE has disabled reputation

Catwoman Reveal Trailer
Old 10-08-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
SunGodAma
Sannin

SunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacySunGodAma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

One word.. Sick.

Fuck you
SunGodAma is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 08:18 PM   #28
HOLY ONE
SUPREME UNIVERSAL RULER
Jinchuuriki

HOLY ONE has disabled reputation

i think that i might just buy the game
Old 10-10-2012, 01:55 PM   #29
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/...-green-lantern
joker,green arrow,green lantern.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #30
NewPollution
Smelting Aura.
Kage

NewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to NewPollution Send a message via Skype™ to NewPollution

Looks kinda fun.