Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Poll: who wins
Poll Options
who wins

Old 05-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default round 1:Senrex vs Blood Uchiha

this between S team and BU team

they are IC,have no prep,full intel and fighting where zoro fought kaku.

they all have the haki to hit logia+other DF users and they have everything shown up to the anime.

S team:jouz,magellan,jinbe

BU:luffy,ace,marco

who wins and why?

edit:these are the OBD links for people that need to refresh theie memories

ace:http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...Portgas+D.+Ace
marco:http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...rofile+-+Marco
luffy:http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...onkey+D.+Luffy

jozu:http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...Profile+-+Jozu
magellan:http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...ile+-+Magellan
Jinbe:http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...rofile+-+Jinbe

Last edited by Antdog; 05-12-2012 at 05:37 PM..
Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

jouz? you mean jozu?
well i think S team got this,magellans poison is no joke and considering that the area is surrounded by water jinbe has that in his arsenal and can potentially drown someone on the other team.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 05:25 PM   #3
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Jinbe's pwning Ace hard with the water that's nearby. He's taking him out anyway with HtH combat.

Magellan could take out Marco probably with his poison hydra and other poison attacks.

Jozu can tank anything Luffy throws at him too. Luffy can't break diamond. He'd be able to dodge Jozu, but he wouldn't be able to damage him, so it would be going on for some time. After Jinbe finishes with Ace, it's all over, though. Luffy can't take both at once.
Old 05-12-2012, 05:38 PM   #4
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

hmm okay

i see ace defeating magellaen with ease he doesnt have to make direct contact with magellan to win

is this TS luffy if so if he somehow gets jinbei on land he could have a chance at beating him

Marco can stall jozu long enough for backup marco doesnt have anything that can hurt jozu to the point of killing him but with luffy or ace backing him they could easily take him out

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #5
PhaxMasta12
ANBU Member

PhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond repute

It depends on who's fighting who. If Ace fights anyone but Magellan, he probably loses. If Luffy fights Jozu, he REALLY loses. If Marco takes on Magellan, it probably ends in a stomp in Marco's favor or at best a draw. With all that said, however, Senrex has my vote 6/10 times. The team can effectively counteract everyone on the opposing team.

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51792
PhaxMasta12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 08:02 PM   #6
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

well luffy can easily beat Magellan so now luffy is up to go help ace or marco.now marco can easily handle his own against jozu while ace on the other wont be having such an easy time.luffy comes in and help and they have a good chance of beating jozu.

now jinbe again will be easily handled by marco till luffy comes to help.marco can easily stay up high and fly and dodge since jinbe is spamming his air punches Karakusagawara Seiken but marco will just recover from any attacks.luffy comes in and and beat jinbe.now if ace is fighting him ace will how his own just like the last time they fought for 5 days so when luffy comes they will beat jinbe.
Old 05-12-2012, 09:46 PM   #7
ShodaimeAizen
Jounin

ShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
well luffy can easily beat Magellan so now luffy is up to go help ace or marco.now marco can easily handle his own against jozu while ace on the other wont be having such an easy time.luffy comes in and help and they have a good chance of beating jozu.

now jinbe again will be easily handled by marco till luffy comes to help.marco can easily stay up high and fly and dodge since jinbe is spamming his air punches Karakusagawara Seiken but marco will just recover from any attacks.luffy comes in and and beat jinbe.now if ace is fighting him ace will how his own just like the last time they fought for 5 days so when luffy comes they will beat jinbe.
I don't see how luffy "easily" beats magellan, he would have died in the prison if it had not been for the drag queens hormones to counteract the poison. Luffy could beat magellan, but it is not favorable for luffy to fight him.

For senrex team the favorable match up is jinbe vs ace, magellan vs Marco, jozu.vs luffy.
For BU team the favorable match up is luffy vs jinbe, ace vs magellan, jozu vs. Marco.

The way the teams work together and the way the fight matches up will determine the winner. If I had to choose one team to win more times out of 10 id go with BU team, just because they could use teamwork better than senrex team.

"Hand full of fingertips, I toss em up like confetti." -Sam B(Dead Island)
ShodaimeAizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 06:42 AM   #8
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShodaimeAizen View Post
I don't see how luffy "easily" beats magellan, he would have died in the prison if it had not been for the drag queens hormones to counteract the poison. Luffy could beat magellan, but it is not favorable for luffy to fight him.

For senrex team the favorable match up is jinbe vs ace, magellan vs Marco, jozu.vs luffy.
For BU team the favorable match up is luffy vs jinbe, ace vs magellan, jozu vs. Marco.

The way the teams work together and the way the fight matches up will determine the winner. If I had to choose one team to win more times out of 10 id go with BU team, just because they could use teamwork better than senrex team.
yes because pre time skip luffy is the same as time skip luffy .sorry but time skip luffy is immue to posions now so luffy is all good.not only that but luffy can hit magellan with the haki infused gear second punch and as we saw in the anime(well not you lol) gear 2nd luffy was faster then magellan so he couldn't really hit luffy till the gotr in close courters and used the one poision that fills the small room(forgot what he called it) so i see luffy easily beating him this time around
Old 05-13-2012, 08:19 AM   #9
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Seems like it depends on who's fighting who. Ant, next time you should male it so that the first character on one team fights the first character on the other team and the second fights second, and so on.

Since different match-ups=different outcomes, it's pretty hard to see the true winner here.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #10
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Seems like it depends on who's fighting who. Ant, next time you should male it so that the first character on one team fights the first character on the other team and the second fights second, and so on.

Since different match-ups=different outcomes, it's pretty hard to see the true winner here.
same could be said for any 2V2 or more fights ever made.an example would be you make a post as to why itachi would attack nagato first while i make a post as to why itachi woud attack pervy sage first and blah blah blah you get where im going with it lol

edit:besides if i chose who fought who it could look as if im being biased
Old 05-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

I'm going with Blood Uchiha on this one.
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:56 PM   #12
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
same could be said for any 2V2 or more fights ever made.an example would be you make a post as to why itachi would attack nagato first while i make a post as to why itachi woud attack pervy sage first and blah blah blah you get where im going with it lol

edit:besides if i chose who fought who it could look as if im being biased
I guess that's true.
Old 05-13-2012, 10:11 PM   #13
ShodaimeAizen
Jounin

ShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faithShodaimeAizen is a guardian of faith

Quote:
yes because pre time skip luffy is the same as time skip luffy .sorry but time skip luffy is immue to posions now so luffy is all good.not only that but luffy can hit magellan with the haki infused gear second punch and as we saw in the anime(well not you lol) gear 2nd luffy was faster then magellan so he couldn't really hit luffy till the gotr in close courters and used the one poision that fills the small room(forgot what he called it) so i see luffy easily beating him this time around
When did it say he was immune to poison post time skip? I musta missed that. Plus in this tourney no logia hax, so luffy would be able to hit him either way. Which poses another question, why am I the only one who got the pre time skip version of a character. X)

Old 05-14-2012, 04:47 AM   #14
Antdog
The last Hyōton user
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShodaimeAizen View Post
When did it say he was immune to poison post time skip? I musta missed that. Plus in this tourney no logia hax, so luffy would be able to hit him either way. Which poses another question, why am I the only one who got the pre time skip version of a character. X)
chopper told him that when they fought some of hordy jones underlings right after this fight
( Click to show/hide )
.fun fact that i learned not to long ago,is that magellan doesn't have a logia type lol weird right,he has the same type as luffy hmmm because that is what the gods of luck have deemed
Old 05-14-2012, 04:59 AM   #15
ShodaimeAizen
Jounin

Quote:
chopper told him that when they fought some of hordy jones underlings right after this fight
( Click to show/hide )
.fun fact that i learned not to long ago,is that magellan doesn't have a logia type lol weird right,he has the same type as luffy hmmm because that is what the gods of luck have deemed
Ok. Gotcha. That does make sense, poison not being an element and what not.