Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 05-09-2012, 11:24 PM   #1
BlueRiser2
Gennin

BlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura about
Default This anime season is...

Okay... I just haven't been feeling this anime season, I'm mainly watching series that carried over from last season. So what are you watching that has caught your eye?

I'm watching from this season:
Nazo Kanojo X (Mysterious Girlfriend X)
Zetman
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka S2
Jormungand
Tsuritama

I'm up for any genre(especially comedies and action), as long as it's not bland.

I miss Gintama and Bleach...
Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 AM   #2
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

Watch accel world its this season

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 11:41 AM   #3
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

zetmans the best new show so far in my opinion

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #4
lunar8339
Gennin

lunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of lightlunar8339 is a glorious beacon of light

upotte, accel world, kore wa zombie desu ka of the dead, sengoku collection, and akb0048.
these are series this season i thought were good, akb0048, accel world, and kore wa zombie desu ka of the dead have to be the best 3 though (in that order) =D

P.S. if your a naruto fan the naruto SD: rock lee no seishun full-power ninden is very funny taking rock lee and putting him and his team though all sorts of randomness.

Gamertag:cosmic neko
lunar8339 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Gundam Age
Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka of the Dead
Zetman
Eureka 7 AO

Might pick up accel world only saw the first episode and it seemed interesting. Might drop Zetman I'll give it a few more episodes to see if it gets more interesting.

Gundam Age & Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka of the Dead are really good though. ^_^
Old 05-10-2012, 06:25 PM   #6
Anisamar
Gennin

Anisamar has disabled reputation

I’ve enjoyed Sakamichi no Apollon —which is my favourite Spring show so far— and Tsuritama the most.

The other two that I find worth mentioning are sequels: Fate/zero’s second season is still doing great on my books, and Kimi to Boku. 2 is as mellow and laidback as the first. I’m also watching Jormungand and Hyouka—although I find Hyouka a tad on the bland side.

That being said, this season hasn’t been too thrilling.
Anisamar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:16 PM   #7
BlueRiser2
Gennin

BlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura aboutBlueRiser2 has a spectacular aura about

These are great suggestions guys, Thanks.

Gundam Age how is it compared to other gundam series. Is it more lighthearted? I've gotten mixed signals about the show.
Old 05-11-2012, 03:17 AM   #8
Sojiro
The Shota Trap
S Class Ninja

Sojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Sojiro Send a message via Yahoo to Sojiro

This season is great actually, a lot more greater quality anime than usual
I personally liked:
1) Sakamichi no Apollon (for its slice of life feel with music. Pretty straightforward plot too.)
2) ZETMAN (It's like Reversi coming to life xD)
3) Sankarea (I've been a fan of the manga lol)
4) Tasogare Otome X Amnesia (Has its funny moments :L)
5) Hyouka (Sherlock Holmes approach to simple school problems :L)
6) Tsuritama (Just lulzy)
Sojiro is offline   Reply With Quote