Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Leaf Library

Leaf Library Walk in and discuss the greatness known as the Naruto manga.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 08:36 AM   #31
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

And Tokan said they're fodder
Old 05-09-2012, 08:39 AM   #32
Tokan
Kage

Tokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTokan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Star95 View Post
And Tokan said they're fodder
That's like, my opinion man.

They still are fodder to me. The only one in this chapter that showed any promise was Tayuya.
Old 05-09-2012, 08:45 AM   #33
user3421
Academy Student

user3421 is infamous around these partsuser3421 is infamous around these parts

Is itachi dead at the end of this chapter?
Old 05-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #34
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by user3421 View Post
Is itachi dead at the end of this chapter?
Derp he's already dead
He's gonna regenerate
Old 05-09-2012, 08:48 AM   #35
user3421
Academy Student

user3421 is infamous around these partsuser3421 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate View Post
nice chapter. Kabuto is getting more and more strong.

Also Sasuke is not caught by anything, Itachi is also damaged but since he is Edo he will heal. So the fight is back to quarter one unless Kabuto has more surprises for us.

Also Kabuto wanting the name of Uchiha is also interesting.
Isn't itachi dead at the end of this chapter?
Old 05-09-2012, 09:00 AM   #36
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Quote:
Stop spamming the damn same question. I already answered your question so stop ****ing asking
He IS DEAD. So stop asking
Old 05-09-2012, 09:01 AM   #37
Gustavo
The Alchemist
S Class Ninja

Gustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Itachi IS dead that's why he is an Edo.

At the end of the next chapter Itachi probably has powned Kabuto with Izanami. It's inevitable!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:32 AM   #38
Ithinkiknow
Academy Student

Ithinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura aboutIthinkiknow has a spectacular aura about

First- Itachi alwais get cut to start a genjustu, he did it on his brother, on kurinai, on deidera and on Naruto. He ALWAIS get cut and poof into birds, in fact he alwais start his genjutsu just before.
Second- the sound own susano, thats not new, when jirayia fought pain, the frog sage told him, the best genjutsu are sounds one, and thats ow they kill 3 pain on 6 , with only 1 song (that they only can use once per day).
Third- Kabuto is acting like a fool at the end, his atk on itachi was deseperate, after he realize his orochimaru atk fail he cryies a tear, cause in fact he used almost all his bloodline tech, dont know if he have sum of sasuke's blood.... that could become a problem since tobi gave him a white zetsu.
1 last thing- We can c how sasuke is a BAD spie and he just dont know how to talk to ppl, that makes him hard to talk too. Naruto wont be able to reson him with words.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #39
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Star95 View Post
Stop spamming the damn same question. I already answered your question so stop ****ing asking
He IS DEAD. So stop asking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post
Dafuq is this shit...?

Entire sound village emerging out of his stomach whuuut? 0_o'

So two Uchiha's who have mastered the mangekyou are caught by a genjutsu of Tayuya who has been countered by Shikamaru with no genjutsu skills... Lame!

Itachi and Sasuke somehow activated Izanami and i predict that in the next chapter it will appear as Kabuto has the upperhand. But Itachi will probably make use of Izanami to pwn Kabuto. This fight has been a real dissapoint. Kabuto's sm is pretty awesome but it could've been so much better. Sasuke even has EMS yet he has showed nothing new. Without Itachi he would have lost in 5 minutes.
Lol, everyone's angry today.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:46 AM   #40
Gustavo
The Alchemist
S Class Ninja

Gustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacyGustavo is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Lol, everyone's angry today.
No not angry more dissapointed... I mean we had a few flashbacks of kabuto I was just hoping for an awesome fight. Making people appear out of your stomach is not awesome. I was hoping for some more insane sm jutsu's and hoping Jiraiya would come back.

It would be the perfect time.
Itachi powning Jiraiya and Kabuto at the same time would be nice. Then I could stick it to all those sm fanboys. ;D
Old 05-09-2012, 09:52 AM   #41
HOLLOW UCHIHA
Sannin

HOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond reputeHOLLOW UCHIHA has a reputation beyond repute

Is it me or does itachi seems less worried abthis body due to being edo...or is kabuomaru moving that fast....i guess he is in sage mode....seems like flashbacks are done...i seen enough of a character i rate but im not to interested in...its aaalll about me and what i want loooool

to be caught by a sound gjutsu is not a surprise to me even in susanoo....i mean it is sound and not for a second u like kabutomaru didnt think susanoo would stop it...

All his belly jutsus is NOT a good look....i thought oro original body was a mess but just wow the state of kabutomaru...and all this just to find hi
self....ermmm yh...sooo i would rather stay lost hahahahahaha...

The battle could be soooo much better but im still liking it....

Ps sorry for any typos i did this on my mobile lol

BUT N A HUUUGE BUT....we neeeeeed to get back to the madara battle....it is by far the best and most interesting battle....all in all as it wasn't a flashback the weeks time i spent waiting for this chapter was worth it.....
Old 05-09-2012, 09:57 AM   #42
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
No not angry more dissapointed... I mean we had a few flashbacks of kabuto I was just hoping for an awesome fight. Making people appear out of your stomach is not awesome. I was hoping for some more insane sm jutsu's and hoping Jiraiya would come back.

It would be the perfect time.
Itachi powning Jiraiya and Kabuto at the same time would be nice. Then I could stick it to all those sm fanboys. ;D
Possibly in the next chapter. But, probably he's going to die now due to Izanami, so I agree. Jiraiya would just get pwned hard. Plus, there'd be no point since he basically has no connection to Itachi or Sasuke. They'd just wreck him, since they have nothing to say about him. Perhaps J-man will talk to Sasuke about how Naruto's been trying to get him back, but that's all before he gets Spamaterasu'd, lol.

Implying he even gets the time to get into SM before getting Spamaterasu'd. The only way he made a difference is if Kishi made up a move on the spot for him.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:00 AM   #43
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Sorry for the double post.
But seriously how lame is that? Itachi is supposed to be the master of Genjutsu yet tayuya, who is at best jounin level can keep him in a Genjutsu? And he needs Sasuke to get out? Shiiiit... Shikamaru was able to break from that level of genjutsu and he only had to break his index finger.

Someone of Itachi his level would only have to fart to break free from that.
Itachi's eyes have to be seen for his genjutsu to work, Tyuya's had to be heard. All genjutsu has to deal with the 5 sense and certain people know more about one than the other.

Shikimaru still had to break his his finger to get out of it. I would not want to break my finger just so i could get out of gj when i could just be effected by someone else get it eh?
Old 05-09-2012, 10:17 AM   #44
Kohona_Jounin1
Sannin

Kohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKohona_Jounin1 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Tehehehehe I loveeeed this chapter In one Chapter the battledome has been changed forever. No uchiha instant win sharingan jutsu today kids about time kishi smartened up. So lets review what we learned today

1) Sharingan users can get caught in Genjutsu

2)Susanoo cannot deflect sound (even though we already saw this with Kabutos first sage jutsu)

3) In order for Itachi to use a different jutsu he has to deactivate Susanoo

So Susanoo has 2 weaknesses, Underneath the user and sound I love it!!!!!
As much as everyone is complaining about Itachi being caught in a genjutsu i think its funny that even in the genjutsu Him and Sasuke are still looking around and able to look at each other when they should be trapped in the illusion of the genjutsu.

It may be the sound 5, but really people, Orochimaru picked them for a reason. Orochimaru hand picks shinobi with great potential, look at kabuto. Dont forget they also made the barrier that trapped the 3rd hokage with orochimaru and no one could get in so Tayuyas genjutsu trapping Itachi and Sasuke was a surprise but a pleasant one

Other than all that i AM disappointed the chapter was cut to 14 pages. Really kishi? you could have used those 2 extra pages to go into another battle, As much as everyone would rage we still want to see the 5 kage battle. I wont be surprised if it happens next chapter. Best line this chapter Itachi: YOU OVERESTIMATE ME...I FAILED ahahhahahaha even Itachi knows hes not god, eat your hearts out Itachi fans
Old 05-09-2012, 10:24 AM   #45
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi Hater 2000 View Post
Tehehehehe I loveeeed this chapter In one Chapter the battledome has been changed forever. No uchiha instant win sharingan jutsu today kids about time kishi smartened up. So lets review what we learned today

1) Sharingan users can get caught in Genjutsu

2)Susanoo cannot deflect sound (even though we already saw this with Kabutos first sage jutsu)

3) In order for Itachi to use a different jutsu he has to deactivate Susanoo

So Susanoo has 2 weaknesses, Underneath the user and sound I love it!!!!!
As much as everyone is complaining about Itachi being caught in a genjutsu i think its funny that even in the genjutsu Him and Sasuke are still looking around and able to look at each other when they should be trapped in the illusion of the genjutsu.

It maybe the sound 5, but really people, Orochimaru picked them for a reason. Orochimaru hand picks shinobi with great potential, look at kabuto. Dont forget they also made the barrier that trapped the 3rd hokage with orochimaru and no one could get in so Tayuyas genjutsu trapping Itachi and Sasuke was a surprise but a pleasant one

Other than all that i AM disappointed the chapter was cut to 14 pages. Really kishi? you could have used those 2 extra pages to go into another battle, As much as everyone would rage we still want to see the 5 kage battle. I wont be surprised if it happens next chapter. Best line this chapter Itachi: YOU OVERESTIMATE ME...I FAILED ahahhahahaha even Itachi knows hes not god, eat your heart out Itachi fans
Oh, looks like Itachi Hater 2000 has arrived.
Closed Thread