Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 05-08-2012, 03:12 PM   #1
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz
Lightbulb Dick Grayson vs Jason Todd vs Tim Drake.

Basically its Nightwing vs Red hood vs Red Robin.

Battlefield - Gotham

Restrictions - Jason does not have his guns but he does have his utility belt.

Bloodlust only for Jason.

Of course their is prep.

The one who I think would win is Tim drake because of his brain, his ability to always think quick and was the only other man other than batman to be called detective be Ra's al gaul.

PS. I would also like to know who was your fav robin, mine was jason for his badassness, you can also include damian if you want.

Jason as robin FTW.

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 03:21 PM   #2
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Tim Drake's thought process is like Batman's, true. But Nightwing has more experience and is much more battle-ready. Not to mention, he's more stealthy.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #3
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Pond View Post
Tim Drake's thought process is like Batman's, true. But Nightwing has more experience and is much more battle-ready. Not to mention, he's more stealthy.
Ahh well that is true, but I still think Dick would have a extremely hard time battling Tim head on not to mention Jason at the same time, Tim could easily step 3 steps ahead of his opponents and maybe create a concoction that may work, not to mention he always has a plan C lol.

Old 05-08-2012, 03:48 PM   #4
Sakura
Goddess of Poems
S Class Ninja

Sakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faithSakura is a guardian of faith

Dick would kick butt, I mean, he had the most time to study under batman and he had a lot of experience on his own too.
Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 04:30 PM   #5
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Dick Grayson, easy
Old 05-08-2012, 06:02 PM   #6
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Everyone keeps saying Dick o.o like jason and tim will go down that easily.

Old 05-08-2012, 07:20 PM   #7
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

well jason lost to dick even though jason's always bloodlusted and tim is easiest the smartest but least experienced and dick has the most experience

this goes to dick with high difficulty or tim with easy to extreme difficulty(depends on his tactics)

-reasons
1. tim and dick would probably team up on jason (personal vendettas like getting stabbed in the abdomen or almost getting killed just for a title)
2. dick would be tired out partially because i think jason will be gunning for him more than tim after all he beat tim once already)
3. tim could use the time between helping dick and setting him up
4. the only thing is once jasons out dicks going for tim and H2H dick would win because tim isn't H2H specialized like dick tim uses a staff to compensate for that so if dick takes the staff away he wins
5. now this is where it may go to tim is the before mentioned preptime when dick and jason are fighting he could do many things with this from explosive traps(easy win) to even out right bum rushing the worn out dick(high to extreme)

my fav is
( Click to show/hide )

also@ nyz brilliant thread

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:26 AM   #8
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

thnx man

Old 11-24-2012, 12:47 PM   #9
pow
Sannin

pow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacypow is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

BLAKE would rat them all out 2 the bat!!
pow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #10
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Just to clarify my original point all those months ago:

Dick Grayson was an acrobat before accompanying Batman. The martial arts he learned combined with his acrobatic skill makes him unrivaled in hand to hand combat.

He also carries the second best utility set of the three with a close margin between him and Tim Drake (#1).

Another thing that is underrated is his sense of detection and confidence. He is more reassured in his moves than both Jason and Tim combined. It is the reason he was originally able to replace Bruce. Though Tim Drake outwits him, that means little in this particular battle, especially being that 1) He is one of the people who taught Tim Drake. 2) He sense of stealth (both hiding and finding) excels past Jason Todd and Tim Drake combined.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #11
Law
Keyblade Master
Akatsuki Member

Law is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLaw is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Dick Grayson is the best combat-wise. His acrobatic style combined with his Eskrima sticks make him one of the strongest of the Bat-family easily.

Tim Drake is definitely the smartest of the Robins able to work out the identity of Dick and Bruce. As stated by someone above he was also acknowledged by Ra's which is impressive. He is also stated to be one of, if not the, best Bo staff fighter.

I'm gonna be honest here, my knowledge on Jason Todd/Red Hood is lacking. However from what i've read he seems almost like a mid ground between detective and combatant. Skilled at all, Master of none kinda thing.

I'm going with Grayson. He just has that better experience and abilities than the others.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #12
uchihasenju7
Gennin

uchihasenju7 has disabled reputation

dick grayson the acrobatic man
uchihasenju7 is offline   Reply With Quote