Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Rasengan Fields

Rasengan Fields Talk about all the Naruto video games here...American and Japanese!

Old 04-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status
Default Y_U_H8N_4 cool awakening bro *3*

idk why i put this here seems like it sholdnt have its own thread you know? but still i'd like a discussion about it

this video was made and uploaded by XxconmystroxX go sub if you want *3*

NOTE: this video was not made by conmystro to hate that guy but it was only part of the series he makes

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

seen the video already just saying and i agree with him even tho I don't usually use hidan now a days I'm picking pts naruto with pain and pain his out like every 5 seconds but i don't use him like that any way there's only 1 solution to this problem and that is single ranked battles not team
Old 04-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #3
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcm Naruto View Post
seen the video already just saying and i agree with him even tho I don't usually use hidan now a days I'm picking pts naruto with pain and pain his out like every 5 seconds but i don't use him like that any way there's only 1 solution to this problem and that is single ranked battles not team
we've been asking for that forever when will cc2 just hurry up and give us what we want TT-TT

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-29-2012, 02:28 PM   #4
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

single battles=kiba rape

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

^^tis true.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:31 PM   #6
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
single battles=kiba rape
not really kiba isn't that tough to beat and maybe like u could check ur opponents win/loss and character usage u could check his/her jutsus per game
Old 04-29-2012, 02:38 PM   #7
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

jutsu's per game would help... but blocks plus jump count would help so much more.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #8
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

^to all up there:
this is why we need to suggest a way to fix kiba's jutsu to cc2. i support the idea of once kiba stops akamaru stops too cc2 shout work on that before we have problems with it *3*

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-29-2012, 11:55 PM   #9
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

I agree with that guy.

And, yeah. Jutsus per game would be a nice feature.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:04 AM   #10
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
I agree with that guy.

And, yeah. Jutsus per game would be a nice feature.
yeah like they average together all the justu's they've ever used and divided it by the amount of matches they've played....it would be perfect

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #11
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeah like they average together all the justu's they've ever used and divided it by the amount of matches they've played....it would be perfect
Yeah that would help since I am rubbish at spotting spammers XD
Old 04-30-2012, 01:34 PM   #12
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

wow didn't know it was that good of an idea
Old 04-30-2012, 01:51 PM   #13
Jinchuriki
Canada ftw
ANBU Member

Jinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to beholdJinchuriki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
single battles=kiba rape
which one
Old 04-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #14
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

I'm pretty sure he's talking about shippuden kiba
Old 04-30-2012, 07:17 PM   #15
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Usually what they'll do is jump and air dash, which puts your guard at red. Since Akamaru is still dashing at you they can attack and break your guard or make you waste a sub. But if you try to dash after subbing then you and Kiba will cancel out and Akamaru will get you. If you block then your guard is broken. The best tactict I've seen to counter Kiba is Rasengan, mainly Naruto. This has unfortunately been used against me as I generally use Kiba to rape spammers.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is online now   Reply With Quote