Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Music

Music Rap, pop, reggaeton, rock, metal, or whatever type of music, bands, singers you love is to be discussed here!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:57 AM   #1
NewPollution
Thank you based Madoka.
Kage

NewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to NewPollution Send a message via Skype™ to NewPollution
Default Attn: Everyone Who Posts Music

PSA. :D

Attention everyone!

It has come to my attention that a lot of you are really bad at posting music. Music is a thing to be shared, and music is more than words. So why do you just post words and not an embedded video of the song you're sharing?

It's easy~

Take, for example, this godlike song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yewOal1wFw

I really want to post this for everyone to hear to the point of just clicking and playing!

You may post a link like Set Mad Salt to the Rain - Chris Hu.

But why not make it easier for the recipient?
  1. Step one! Take the end of your video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yewOal1wFw
  2. Step two! Click on the "Youtube" button when posting! It is right beside spoilers.
  3. Step three! Paste the end of your video.
  4. Step four! Post!
  5. Step five! ????
  6. Step six! Profit!

( Click to show/hide )

Don't be a musical square; be a musical chair. Post good music today.

*People on mobile are excluded from this rule. LOL JK, BE MORE DEDICATED.

Sponsored by gdlk Mei, for being gldk.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:15 AM   #2
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to DoomTrain Send a message via Yahoo to DoomTrain

Old 04-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #3
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Is this possible if you are on your iPod?
Old 04-29-2012, 11:20 AM   #4
NewPollution
Thank you based Madoka.
Kage

NewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNewPollution is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to NewPollution Send a message via Skype™ to NewPollution

If it has browser access, then sure. :D
Old 04-29-2012, 12:04 PM   #5
Tipsy
Tokubetsu Jounin

Tipsy has disabled reputation

what if I'm using my iphone. can't have the exact youtube url :3
Tipsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:22 PM   #6
TiredOfCrying
Occasional Drop In Member
Jounin

TiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to TiredOfCrying

Knew about this, but I'm far too lazy <_<
TiredOfCrying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #7
Kitten
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

I don't always post videos because if anyone's actually curious enough to listen to it, they'll search it themselves...

But I get whatcha mean, OP... and this thread doubles as a how to post videos thread... so yeah... nice job in that regard...

( Click to show/hide )
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #8
05pluto
Gennin

05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough

good point will do
Old 04-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #9
Monkey D luffy
Tokubetsu Jounin

Monkey D luffy has disabled reputation

Your right NewPollution ... but i find it more simple and easy just type it in text then go to youtube and copy url maybe bit lazy ...
Monkey D luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:26 PM   #10
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Ehh, it takes too much time to look up the video and post it than it is to just type a few words. That's precious anime time !

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:36 PM   #11
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

^true but if you like the song dont you want ppl to like it to?

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:58 PM   #12
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well like Cinnamon said, if they're interested then they'll look it up.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:14 PM   #13
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

*Looks at Antdog*

I normally do this anyway.

EDIT: Lol, not any more. I doubt anybody even checks what I post considering the amount of posts in that thread. Chances of them randomly picking mine out to listen to are pretty low. But just to be a good member, I suppose I'll start doing it again.

Last edited by Senrex; 08-20-2013 at 07:20 PM..
Senrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:43 PM   #14
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xySLICKyx View Post
Is this possible if you are on your iPod?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipsy View Post
what if I'm using my iphone. can't have the exact youtube url :3
Yes you can. Just type it in google search and copy the link.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:38 PM   #15
Phlegethonyarre
Sannin

Phlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPhlegethonyarre is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via MSN to Phlegethonyarre Send a message via Skype™ to Phlegethonyarre

NP is my hero

Phlegethonyarre is offline   Reply With Quote