Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #1
PhaxMasta12
ANBU Member

PhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond reputePhaxMasta12 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Team Pacifista vs. Team Madara (Read OP)

Conditions: This is Kuma and a squad of 6 Pacifistas vs Madara and the 5 current Kages.
Restrictions: No Meteor Summon; No BFR; Onoki cannot use jinton on more than one enemy.
Bloodlust on.
Scenario 1:Team Kuma has full knowledge;Team Madara has 1 day prep.
Scenario 2:Team Madara has full knowledge and 1 hour prep.
Scenario 3: Both sides have intel and one hour prep.
Location: Team Kuma teleport into Konoha 100 feet from Team Madara.
Who wins?

http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showthread.php?t=51792
PhaxMasta12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 03:49 PM   #2
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This is rape..........
Old 04-29-2012, 04:06 PM   #3
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

I don't even know what pacifista is sooooooo.........

I guess i shouldn't be on this thread then huh.....

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
Jiraiya
One Piece is the best.
Sannin

Jiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faithJiraiya is a guardian of faith
Send a message via AIM to Jiraiya

Kuma solos.......?
Old 04-30-2012, 10:11 AM   #5
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

id remove Kuma not much a kage can do when VSing him

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote