Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 04-29-2012, 02:40 PM   #1
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status
Default Evangelion For SI

1.11 *the 1st movie* was gained from my 4shared account you can watch and download it there *3* and 2.22*the 2nd movie* was acquired from my youtube account. do not ask for 3.33 because its not out yet. it's said to be released in fall 2012 but no confimed date as of yet these are in english dub form please enjoy ^-^

Evangelion 2.22 you can (not) advance

NOTE: the movie continues after the credits so dont give up on it until the credits are over just skip them or something

heres that 1.11 watch/download link
http://www.4shared.com/video/rG21hvC...re_not_a.html?

and heres something to describe the whole series

lol but in all seriousness i love this show

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 02:42 PM   #2
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

That ending... And all the movies trying to rewrite that ending... Biggest fail of all time.
Old 04-29-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
chibigod
Make Pasta Not War.
S Class Ninja

chibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary statuschibigod is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara62110 View Post
That ending... And all the movies trying to rewrite that ending... Biggest fail of all time.
i liked it in some ways but im hoping 3.33 or maybe 4.44 will have the ending make sense it took a while of wondering but after a while i learned and now i think the ending a eva was pretty ok.....but i still want a better one TT-TT 3.33 better have one...or 4.44....

Chibi Darkness Shall Reign!!!
( Click to show/hide )
chibigod is offline   Reply With Quote