Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Other Anime

Other Anime Talk about your other favorite anime series here!

Old 04-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #16
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2012, 07:26 PM   #17
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

@antdog

cant 4 get his enemy also lol

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #18
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Tie between these 3, Fu*k spoilers..

hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:51 AM   #19
Kitten
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Revy, Vegeta, Motoko, Balsa, Ryoko, Captain Harlock and Queen Emeraldas, Shiki Ryougi, Kisuke/Yoruichi/Isshin...

( Click to show/hide )
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:26 PM   #20
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

( Click to show/hide )
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #21
Monkey D luffy
Tokubetsu Jounin

Monkey D luffy has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
I can't see the pic Nyz.

Anyway, here he is..

I agree 100%
Monkey D luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #22
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to DoomTrain Send a message via Yahoo to DoomTrain

On personality alone, from what I've seen Kenpachi, Hidan, Piccolo. I guess I should finish watching all these animes I start to watch lol.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:46 PM   #23
Nao_Chan
C i e n F l e u r
S Class Ninja

Nao_Chan has disabled reputation

@hlhome: Thank you, my good sir.

Kenshin all day. ♥♥♥
vvvvv

Thank you, Lunario, dear. <3
Nao_Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:45 PM   #24
Pervy Sage
Tokubetsu Jounin

Pervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary status
Send a message via Skype™ to Pervy Sage

Pervy Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:26 PM   #25
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Mu'fuckin' Dante.

So much badass, even his final boss (who was on the verge of enslaving the world) couldn't contain it.
Old 04-29-2012, 04:40 PM   #26
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

he ain't anime type, but who cares.

this guy aint getting spoilers
dont fuck with this guy

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:08 PM   #27
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

the M is just over kill of badassness
&
&1 man army

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #28
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFantasy View Post
On personality alone, from what I've seen Kenpachi, Hidan, Piccolo. I guess I should finish watching all these animes I start to watch lol.
i do this im watching about 10 @ 1 time

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:09 PM   #29
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

LUCY AS NO CONSCIENCE SHE KILLS AS SHE PLEASES!

Old 04-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #30
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

/thread