Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-28-2012, 07:38 PM   #16
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Susanoo used by itachi = pacifista destroyed easily

( Click to show/hide )
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 01:41 AM   #17
Lemonadez
Academy Student

Lemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcm Naruto View Post
1: I'm pretty sure totsuka sword would seal them
2: Amatertsu keeps burning until the target is incinerated or something like that and the only people that could stop it are itachi, sasuke, tobi

1.) No Sword of Totsuka can only seal with chakra LOL. Read it again it seal people in genjutsu world. How can u seal these Prototype robot. It only Seal Orochimaru + Snakes + Nagato, because they contain chakra. Show us Sword of Totsuka sealing that has no life form?

2.) Amaterasu is too slow for hypersonic speed. Even 4th Raikage do not move at hypersonic speed.

They even win from 1 mile away. Because they shoot laser in their mouth and cause big explosion. They 1 shot Itachi from every direction. Genjutsu do not work, Taijutsu do not work, Ninjutsu do not work either because they need to perform hand seal and Pacifista at hypersonic speed is faster than someone performing a hand seal.

Even trafalgar law had hard time beating one of it. I mean trafalgar law pretty much cut anything but Law couldn't cut one of this pacifista prototype. So talk about their durability.
Lemonadez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:09 PM   #18
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

^this
most of the naruto cast are supersonic and the Straw hats found it hard fighting 1
i cant see Susano doing more damage than a luffy/zoro/sanji attack @ 1 time
+ how can you seel it?
it does not run on chakra
http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispace...ista+Prototype

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 12:51 PM   #19
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

lol Naruto is Currently stronger than Luffy/Zoro/Sanji right now...

Current TIME SKIP Luffy/Zoro/Sanji beat the them in one hit, Current Naruto is stronger than all 3 of them.

If you don't want to take my word for it because of the One Piece>Bleach>Naruto order
read this thread.
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showt...ruto+Strawhats

I'm sorry but Pacifista Prototype get raped by far.
hlhome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #20
05pluto
Gennin

05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hlhome View Post
lol Naruto is Currently stronger than Luffy/Zoro/Sanji right now...

Current TIME SKIP Luffy/Zoro/Sanji beat the them in one hit, Current Naruto is stronger than all 3 of them.

If you don't want to take my word for it because of the One Piece>Bleach>Naruto order
read this thread.
http://forums.saiyanisland.com/showt...ruto+Strawhats

I'm sorry but Pacifista Prototype get raped by far.
yes this is true, maybe take out Naruto completely
Old 04-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #21
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

with prep you make it a rape lol.

in Scenario1 with prep naruto goes BM and preps the TTB and shika use shadow poss. to hold it and the rape is over.team hax eyes rape in Scenario1 since kakashi just focus on the one and when its time to fight kamui FTW lol

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:17 PM   #22
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
1.) No Sword of Totsuka can only seal with chakra LOL. Read it again it seal people in genjutsu world. How can u seal these Prototype robot. It only Seal Orochimaru + Snakes + Nagato, because they contain chakra. Show us Sword of Totsuka sealing that has no life form?

2.) Amaterasu is too slow for hypersonic speed. Even 4th Raikage do not move at hypersonic speed.

They even win from 1 mile away. Because they shoot laser in their mouth and cause big explosion. They 1 shot Itachi from every direction. Genjutsu do not work, Taijutsu do not work, Ninjutsu do not work either because they need to perform hand seal and Pacifista at hypersonic speed is faster than someone performing a hand seal.

Even trafalgar law had hard time beating one of it. I mean trafalgar law pretty much cut anything but Law couldn't cut one of this pacifista prototype. So talk about their durability.
1: reread the thread I said shika could use shadow pos.
2: lol haw can u 1 shot itachi from every direction when there's only one of them and itachi has hypersonic reactions
3: Y bring law in this fight when current naruto is stronger than him + with all the support he has = rape
Old 04-29-2012, 05:24 PM   #23
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

ahh dam looks i gotta do some edits

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
Old 04-29-2012, 05:39 PM   #24
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
2: lol haw can u 1 shot itachi from every direction when there's only one of them and itachi has hypersonic reactions
3: Y bring law in this fight when current naruto is stronger than him + with all the support he has = rape
1. i keep tellin you shadow poss wont work on pacifista
2. the pacifista shoots hypersonic lasers he could barrage itachi
3. i agree naruto is stronger than law

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #25
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Uchiha View Post
1. i keep tellin you shadow poss wont work on pacifista
2. the pacifista shoots hypersonic lasers he could barrage itachi
3. i agree naruto is stronger than law
1: I already explained how it would work
2: He could always use yata mirror
3: atleast we agree on something

EDIT:
( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnw93 View Post
Current Konoha 11
( Click to show/hide )
Shino Aburame
Chōji Akimichi
Sakura Haruno
Hinata Hyūga
Neji Hyūga
Kiba Inuzuka/Akamaru
Rock Lee
Shikamaru Nara
Tenten
Naruto Uzumaki[2 Sage modes - when they have done thats it]
Ino Yamanaka

Mangekyō Sharingan:
( Click to show/hide )

Known Wielders
Kakashi Hatake
Danzō Shimura
Itachi Uchiha
Izuna Uchiha
Madara Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Shisui Uchiha

Prototype is now Hypersonic+

Intel: people from naruto know all about Prototype/the Prototype knows about Kamui
Prep:non for Prototype, 5 mins for naruto characters
oh and Genjtsu wont work on him
tell me if it needs edits

Scenario1: only 1 Prototype
Scenario2: 2 Prototypes 1 after the other, no rest after the 1st.
Scenario3: 2 Prototypes start, as soon as 1 is destroyed 2 enter.
Do they stand a chance?

EDITS: preptime/Prototype speed/naruto has 2 SM's no KCM/Scenario3

1: So wait how many pacifistas are there
2: Soo... for scenario 3 naruto only has sage mode and 2 clones?
Old 04-29-2012, 06:47 PM   #26
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

Quote:
1: I already explained how it would work
2: He could always use yata mirror
3: atleast we agree on something

EDIT:

1: So wait how many pacifistas are there
2: Soo... for scenario 3 naruto only has sage mode and 2 clones?
no hes SM for all

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
Old 04-29-2012, 07:20 PM   #27
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

what about the first question any ways team naruto still has the first to scenarios
Old 04-29-2012, 09:54 PM   #28
Lemonadez
Academy Student

Lemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura aboutLemonadez has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Show us Itachi has Hypersonic reaction?

Are you implying about Kirin Jutsu that Itachi guard against to call his Susanoo?

How would u explain Sasuke getting beheaded by Danzou and Susanoo appear even tho his completely paralyzed.

Now let me tell u, which one is faster? The one that Kirin jutsu that need "Prep" before it be used. Even Itachi look at the sky first and saw thunderclouds gathering before it form into a dragon..or sasuke head about to get chop off.

Those 2 isn't even in supersonic how can u call them hypersonic..your saying Itachi reaction is faster than Sonic the Hedgehog.. lol

How can you be so sure they are hypersonic? They are not even on super sonic reaction. So your saying Itachi now can dodge Guns? because his reaction is hypersonic... LOL

Your funny, last time Kishi interview Guns > Ninja. No Ninja ever evade guns bullet even if you ever go back to History of EDO in japan, when musket guns appear ninja, swordsman has no chance of winning that the very reason why Kishi said it himself Guns > Ninja.
Lemonadez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 04:25 AM   #29
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

Quote:
what about the first question any ways team naruto still has the first to scenarios
Scenario1: only 1 Prototype
Scenario2: 2 Prototypes 1 after the other, no rest after the 1st.
Scenario3: 2 Prototypes start, as soon as an original 1 is destroyed 2 enter. so 6 total will appear, but no rest.

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
Old 04-30-2012, 05:21 AM   #30
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonadez View Post
Show us Itachi has Hypersonic reaction?

Are you implying about Kirin Jutsu that Itachi guard against to call his Susanoo?

How would u explain Sasuke getting beheaded by Danzou and Susanoo appear even tho his completely paralyzed.

Now let me tell u, which one is faster? The one that Kirin jutsu that need "Prep" before it be used. Even Itachi look at the sky first and saw thunderclouds gathering before it form into a dragon..or sasuke head about to get chop off.

Those 2 isn't even in supersonic how can u call them hypersonic..your saying Itachi reaction is faster than Sonic the Hedgehog.. lol

How can you be so sure they are hypersonic? They are not even on super sonic reaction. So your saying Itachi now can dodge Guns? because his reaction is hypersonic... LOL

Your funny, last time Kishi interview Guns > Ninja. No Ninja ever evade guns bullet even if you ever go back to History of EDO in japan, when musket guns appear ninja, swordsman has no chance of winning that the very reason why Kishi said it himself Guns > Ninja.
( Click to show/hide )

Character Profile - Uchiha Itachi
Edit 40 24…

The biggest fangirl bait since Sephiroth

Name: Uchiha Itachi
Origin: Naruto
Classification: Human Ninja, Akatsuki Member, S-Class Missing-Nin
Powers and Abilities: Super speed, agility, strength, chakra manipulation, knowledge of many genjutsu and ninjutsu techniques, expert in stealth, fire and water manipulation, illusion creation, shapeshifting, creation of shadow clones, able to learn from his clones' experience after they were destroyed, can order his shadow clone to self-destruct, able to summon a large creature made out of chakra (Susanoo) to boost his attack power and durability, can summon crows to distract his enemy's, Susanoo has the ability to shoot energy blasts, block incoming attacks with Yata no kagami or seal the opponent's soul with the Totsuka Sword
Weaknesses: Can't use the Mangekyo Sharingan too much or he will go blind, weaken and die. Also suffers from advanced stages of an unspecified but life-threatening disease (usually ignored)
Destructive Capacity: Building level+, potentially higher, maybe multi city block level with Yasaka Magatama
Range: Human melee range, about a dozen meters w/ projectiles, sight range with Sharingan powers, hundreds of meters with Yasaka Magatama
Speed: Supersonic+ with arguably hypersonic reactions/combat speed (was able to fight Naruto in his new form pretty evenly)
Durability: Superhuman to building level, at least large building level+ with Susanoo active, town level+ with Yata no Kagami (Susanoo's shield tanked Sasuke's Kirin which was calced to be a town busting attack)
Strength: Superhuman (exact level is unknown)
Stamina: Superhuman, likely higher without his deadly disease
Standard Equipment: Many kunai and shurikens, Itachi's Crow (implanted with Shisui's eye which allows a single target mind control once in every 10 years)
Intelligence: Careful planner, doesn't usually get into fights he can't win, lots of combat experience and good instincts. Was able to engineer an entire staged battle with his younger brother to enable him to seal his own eye-techniques in to his sibling and appear to be defeated in the process.

lol I've been on this site for longer than u (even though it hasn't been that long) use the OBD and stop acting like a smart ass hopefully this will make u less arrogant