Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > One Piece

One Piece Full sails ahead! Talk about Luffy and crew here!

Old 04-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #16
Hachibi888
Gennin

Hachibi888 will become famous soon enoughHachibi888 will become famous soon enoughHachibi888 will become famous soon enoughHachibi888 will become famous soon enoughHachibi888 will become famous soon enoughHachibi888 will become famous soon enoughHachibi888 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadhbh View Post
Yh its cause they are in all chapters, why would he do a cover on people not in that volume.
You misunderstood my point. I used the strawhats as an example, but I could have said anyone else. My point is that he could have a character who does not appear in a volume on a cover page.

I never said dont do it, did i??? I said Oda wont do it[/QUOTE]

I think this is another misunderstanding... This time on my part. I don't understand what you mean. I didn't say that you said I should do "it" whatever "it" is.
Hachibi888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2012, 08:14 PM   #17
MD Punk
RMGMDPunk
Kage

MD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMD Punk is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadhbh View Post
Im re-doing line art, of previously Oda drawn characters and then my colouring/shading. But im still terribad at art lol

Heres my pekoms art from months ago when he was introducted...so something like this is okay right? (art style, my ideas nothing like this in my head)

( Click to show/hide )
Honestly you're going a bit above and beyond if you're literally going to make a cover, I mean, you can, but the point of this thread is more so for us to simply predict, not make a full visualization of it.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:20 PM   #18
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Punk View Post
Honestly you're going a bit above and beyond if you're literally going to make a cover, I mean, you can, but the point of this thread is more so for us to simply predict, not make a full visualization of it.
lol woops ive already started and got the concept....eemmmm ill have the line art done tomorrow so ill post my prediction tomorrow detailing my line art and then ill colour it in a post it here when im done haha (well hoping its looks cool now haha)
Sadhbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:46 PM   #19
Wherethelove
Space Cowboy
Jounin

Wherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWherethelove is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I imagine the background colors to be split. Red and Blue, to symbolize the fight that changed the island.
Characters: All of the straw hats will be lined up in poses similar to when they stood on the pillars before rescuing Robin during W7 arc.
Behind them would be the marines, lined up. Smoker, Tashigi, and mabey a marine or 2.
Above them would be CC, his major henchmen and brownbeard, and a dragon.
Somewhere off to the side would be Law, as it is unclear where his side lies, the giant kids would be off on the oposite side.
Oh, forgot the samurai, laying on the ground under the straw hats in pieces
Wherethelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:53 PM   #20
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

im guessing front has luffy chasing a pair of legs.
rest of strawhats behind that with bodies swapped.
and behind that we have CC,law,and monet.
i guess colors would be red and blue.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 02:51 PM   #21
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Sadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faithSadhbh is a guardian of faith

Okay i finished the line art so ill show my prediction now i guess (fyi last nite laptop overheated and i lost all the line art T.T )

So here it is (tho its just rough not completed line art, as there are some parts i can improve):

Foreground:

Luffy and Kin'emon (Luffy in winter coat, Kin'emon as a head lol)

Middle ground:

Split into 3 parts left, middle and right

Left:----------------Middle :---------------------Right:
Law and CC,--------Centors --------------Mone and Dragon

Background:

Punk hazard

Colouring is blue-ish on left, purple near middle and Red on the right

I split the characters into 3 parts based on wat side of the island we 1st saw them on in the manga. And the colour scheme is kinda obvious why i used it.

My line art can be seen now!!!
( Click to show/hide )

Anyone can colour it if they want too, my colouring will be done sometime next week as since no-one else was dumb enough to do the art lol i have lots of time to do it. Oh and reasons i didnt use Smoker or Tashigi in the cover is that they were in the last one so i dont expect to see them in the new one

Edit: Seems like the art is huge so heres link:
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/9657/lineartn.jpg
Old 05-01-2012, 11:38 AM   #22
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

My Guess-

Background - Grey/ light blueish ( XD ) CC at the background (top back just below One Piece title like the bad-ass usually are)

Characters- Harpy Mone, Law, Luffy and maybe the kids too and dragon, (not Laffy's father XD )
(I think smoker will not be here since he was in the previous one)

Chapters- mmmmm, 6-7 chapters from the current. [ Hard to guess, XD]
Old 05-10-2012, 07:37 PM   #23
Sadhbh
SI Yonkō
ANBU Member

Here it is finally Finished hahaha

Old 05-11-2012, 05:07 AM   #24
Asakura Yoh
~The Shaman King~
Sannin

Asakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUMAsakura Yoh 's power is MAXIMUM

looks like you really spent some time on it.
But it is nice though.
I didn't know you were good at arts.