Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Bleach > Old Spoiler Threads and Discussions

Old 04-28-2012, 05:39 AM   #1
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex
Default Bleach Chapter 490 Discussion/491 Predictions

It's out.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/490
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2012, 05:58 AM   #2
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

the chapter was ok,we learn the army guy know of 4 eyes and his arrows are stronger then theirs,ichigo caught one of the arrows like a beast and welp looks like the quincys are now in the SS
Old 04-28-2012, 06:23 AM   #3
phungnana
Academy Student

phungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the roughphungnana is a jewel in the rough

the chapter was ok,we learn the army guy know of 4 eyes and his arrows are stronger then theirs,ichigo caught one of the arrows like a beast and welp looks like the quincys are now in the SS
phungnana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phungnana View Post
why did you copy and paste what i posted
Old 04-28-2012, 08:56 AM   #5
Scott
God of the New World
Akatsuki Member

Scott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUMScott 's power is MAXIMUM

Ok chapter, Uryu should be stronger than this guy ? Interesting.

Next few chapter are going to be either massively action packed or flashbacks haha.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:17 AM   #6
Zeno
Assassin
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Lol wtf? I'm guessing you agree with him

Lol but anyways it looks like the quincys have some cool transformation, Sorta like an angel
Old 04-28-2012, 09:19 AM   #7
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

lol i wonder if that guy did the

god mode thing ishida did and he has a unlimited version of it

and i wonder if ishida really is stronger i hope he doesnt be a bad guy this arc

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 09:42 AM   #8
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Lol..

Anyway, that guy's transformation close to the end looks kind of like an Arrancars's ressureciòn.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #9
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Lol..

Anyway, that guy's transformation close to the end looks kind of like an Arrancars's ressureciòn.
really,i thought it looked more like when 4 eyes took off his glove against mayuri
Old 04-28-2012, 09:46 AM   #10
Neil
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I didn't even know that there was gonna be another chapter.
Old 04-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #11
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
really,i thought it looked more like when 4 eyes took off his glove against mayuri
Oh, sorry. I forgot about Uryū doing the same thing.
Old 04-28-2012, 12:49 PM   #12
T_T
T_T
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

im sorry to sound stupid but who is 4 eyes and did that quincy have a sword in his transformation.??
Old 04-28-2012, 12:52 PM   #13
Antdog
Yet another power up!
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki-T_T View Post
im sorry to sound stupid but who is 4 eyes and did that quincy have a sword in his transformation.??
4 eyes is uryu,the quincy.i call him that because he wears glasses and yup more or less
Old 04-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #14
T_T
T_T
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well i couldnt really see quincy's being so stronger than shinigami because in my opinion swords triumph against arrows.
Old 04-29-2012, 03:59 AM   #15
Love my haters
Tokubetsu Jounin

Love my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these partsLove my haters is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki-T_T View Post
Well i couldnt really see quincy's being so stronger than shinigami because in my opinion swords triumph against arrows.
I agree, but if the arrows can seal your sword's abilities, and, or more powerful forms it just becomes in this case, a usless object. Also the quincy can fire off a countless number of arrows with great speed, and accuracy. Quincys can also breakdown and use all the spiritual energy that Soul Society, and Hueco Mundo are completely made up of.

Also, I wonder what exactly the "Five special war weapons" are, and who/what the other 4 could possibly be?

Last edited by Love my haters; 04-29-2012 at 04:42 AM..
Love my haters is offline   Reply With Quote