Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 04-26-2012, 03:46 PM   #1
War Doctor
No More
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Arkham City - "Harley Quinn's Revenge"

On April 23, 2012, "Harley Quinn's Revenge", a story based campaign expansion was announced for release on May 29, 2012, for the PS3 and May 30, 2012, for the Xbox 360, with a PC version announced for an unspecified date. The campaign features a new story, new areas, new enemies, and both Batman and Robin as playable characters, and follows their attempt to stop Harley Quinn's plan and shut down Arkham City permanently. The story takes place after the end of the main game. On the same day, it was announced that all of the released DLC, including "Harley Quinn's Revenge", would be made available as part of the Arkham City Game of the Year edition.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Kitten
˙˙˙uǝǝnb ʎʇᴉʌɐɹפ
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

That's cool... but is it a standalone DLC title? By that, I mean that you don't need the main game to download it... Well... It doesn't really matter because I have Arkham City anyways, but I just wanna make sure...
Old 04-26-2012, 06:54 PM   #3
War Doctor
No More
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
That's cool... but is it a standalone DLC title? By that, I mean that you don't need the main game to download it... Well... It doesn't really matter because I have Arkham City anyways, but I just wanna make sure...
I am pretty sure the GOTY Edition is a physical game that has DLC Content giving you a New Chapter to play as Batman and Robin plus the All ready released DLC (Catwoman,Robin,Nightwing,Alternate Suits,Challenge map).

but i hope that the Harely Quinn's Revenge Chapter is DLC Content that you can buy on the PSN Store, because it is stupid to pay 60 to maybe 70 bucks for 1 New Chapter.

i will look for more info closer to the release date.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #4
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

you can pay and download the new dlc without purchasing the goty edition.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:01 PM   #5
War Doctor
No More
S Class Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPOORGUYx View Post
you can pay and download the new dlc without purchasing the goty edition.
where did you hear that?

i was checking psn store about the dlc for arkham asylum and city, i saw that some of the DLC said that it works for only the GOTY edition of Arkham Asylum.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1223536p1.html

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-26-2012, 07:10 PM   #7
War Doctor
No More
S Class Ninja

If you already own Batman: Arkham City, you can buy Harley Quinn's Revenge from the PSN and Xbox Live on May 29th.

from xPOORGUYx ' s link

THANK YOU

i gave u some rep.
Old 04-26-2012, 07:13 PM   #8
Kitten
˙˙˙uǝǝnb ʎʇᴉʌɐɹפ
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

I hope that in this DLC expansion, Batman will resolve his conflict with Hush... that mission ended on a "to be continued" note...

Also... I'm surprised that this will be called "Harley Quinn's Revenge." I mean... in the game, they made it seem like she wouldn't rise to power...

I hope that Killer Croc and Black Mask make a cameo...

Oh, and I'm glad that we'll get to play as Tim Drake... His gadgets are cool and we can finally use them outside of Riddler challenges...
Old 04-26-2012, 07:16 PM   #9
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I hope that in this DLC expansion, Batman will resolve his conflict with Husk... that mission ended on a "to be continued" note...

Also... I'm surprised that this will be called "Harley Quinn's Revenge." I mean... in the game, they made it seem like she wouldn't rise to power...

I hope that Killer Croc and Black Mask make a cameo...

Oh, and I'm glad that we'll get to play as Tim Drake... His gadgets are cool and we can finally use them outside of Riddler challenges...
i too hope that black mask makes a cameo,but i also want to see scarecrow,you know,because of his easter egg.

and thanks for the rep deadpool

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #10
War Doctor
No More
S Class Ninja

maybe Husk is going to be used as a Potential villian for a future Arkham game.

I WANT TO RUN OVER THE INMATES WITH THE BATMOBILE!!!!
Old 04-27-2012, 03:43 PM   #11
War Doctor
No More
S Class Ninja

Make sure Your Game is up to date with patchs

Version 1.04 is up and i will check again when i will buy the DLC Chapter and Challenge map DLC and Robin DLC
Old 05-01-2012, 02:47 PM   #12
War Doctor
No More
S Class Ninja

The Price for Harley Quinn's Revenge is 9.99 on PSN / 800 points on Xbox Live
Old 05-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #13
Kitten
˙˙˙uǝǝnb ʎʇᴉʌɐɹפ
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

That's somewhat reasonable if the added on content will be longer than 7 hours... I already spent like 10-15 dollars on DLC for this game lol...
Old 05-04-2012, 08:03 PM   #14
F4r0_Atak
Tokubetsu Jounin

F4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faithF4r0_Atak is a guardian of faith

I can't wait to see how this story DLC will turn out... it looks awesome. It's a shame it might be the only and last story DLC to come according to Rocksteady, noting this add-on as the last chapter of Batman Arkham City.

( Click to show/hide )
F4r0_Atak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:50 AM   #15
Son_Kun
Gennin

Son_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really niceSon_Kun is just really nice

As awesome as this is, I kind of wish they gave the main roles of this DLC to Robin, and Nightwing. I mean good old Grayson needs more then some Challenge maps......

And this coming from someone who isn't a fan of Nightwing. None the less, I'm still super excited to see the story continue.
Son_Kun is offline   Reply With Quote