Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby
Default WILDCARD ROUND!! Akatsuki-T_T vs kakuzakun

Finally the last fight of the first round -.-

Team akatsuki-T_T: Kakuzu, Neji, Kid Kakashi

Team kakuzakun: Danzo, Zabuza, Kid Sasuke

Full intel, no prep, Danzo 5 izanagi, no koto, Kakuzu 4 hearts, Kid kakashi has sharingan and sword. Sasuke has sharingan but no cs modes.

EDIT: place is bridge where Danzo vs Sasuke
EDIT EDIT: Sasuke has CS2

kgo.

Last edited by BronyBaby; 04-26-2012 at 05:44 PM..
BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-26-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

All I have to say is kid Sasuke beats kid Kakashi. I'll wait for others to make their presence known

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:32 PM   #3
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Sasuke takes Kakashi easily due to him having three tomoe in his Sharingan. If Zabuza attempted HitM, Neji would easily find him and take him down. Kakuzu could use the fire beast to keep Danzo on the defensive. Baku won't work here either due to the fire beast being able to shoot into his mouth like Sasuke. Sasuke would be manhandled by the lightning and wind beasts. Now, Neji could join Kakuzu and go close range. Danzo wouldn't be able to dodge 3 beasts, Neji, and Kakuzu at the sane time.
Old 04-26-2012, 04:34 PM   #4
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

soooo.......... Akatsuki-T_T then?? i wont make it straight out yet, just wait for everyone else *cough* antdog *cough* to make their point.

Old 04-26-2012, 04:47 PM   #5
Jin Fumei
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Sasuke takes Kakashi easily due to him having three tomoe in his Sharingan. If Zabuza attempted HitM, Neji would easily find him and take him down. Kakuzu could use the fire beast to keep Danzo on the defensive. Baku won't work here either due to the fire beast being able to shoot into his mouth like Sasuke. Sasuke would be manhandled by the lightning and wind beasts. Now, Neji could join Kakuzu and go close range. Danzo wouldn't be able to dodge 3 beasts, Neji, and Kakuzu at the sane time.
There needs to be water for that to work. It wasn't stated, thus no water. But in the chance that there is water then Neji would only be able to get Zabuza with a kunai or shuriken, which he might be able to hear whistling through the air

Old 04-26-2012, 04:52 PM   #6
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
There needs to be water for that to work. It wasn't stated, thus no water. But in the chance that there is water then Neji would only be able to get Zabuza with a kunai or shuriken, which he might be able to hear whistling through the air
!!

forgot place didn't i......

mmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh................ ................

Old 04-26-2012, 04:55 PM   #7
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
What about air palms?

But it doesn't matter since there isn't water in the area.. I think, lol.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:01 PM   #8
Jin Fumei
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
What about air palms?

But it doesn't matter since there isn't water in the area.. I think, lol.
Oops thought it was kid Neji . Well then he can definately beat Zabuza.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #9
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

-_- kid kakashi is over rated
kid sasuke will beat kakashi
neji will beat zabuza easily
now its neji+kakuzu vs danzo+sasuke
neji will go fight it out with sasuke and danzo against kakuzu
neji will beat sasuke

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #10
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Oops thought it was kid Neji . Well then he can definately beat Zabuza.
Looks like I win again

Kid Kakashi's useless here.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:37 PM   #11
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

WHAT! no Cs mode for sasuke

anyway I don't see much feats for kid kakashi...

but kakazu would be a challenge if you ask me he pretty much solos against kakashi and zabuza...but ehh its hard to compare a team aganst a team

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 05:44 PM   #12
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

well, would cs be on par with neji or??

idk, maybe..... i'll put it in for good cause xD

but its Danzo vs Kakashi bridge, so technically, there is water at the bottom of the bridge, IIRC.

Old 04-26-2012, 05:47 PM   #13
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Sasuke pwns Kakashi harder now. He still loses to Kakuzu though. CS2 isn't going to make much of a difference.
Old 04-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #14
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

meh, i'll leave it in then haha

Old 04-27-2012, 08:25 AM   #15
UZUMAKI-NARUTO
One that Drops in
Tokubetsu Jounin

UZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond reputeUZUMAKI-NARUTO has a reputation beyond repute

WAIT, what hearts does Kakuzu have? One is missing...