Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > TV / Movies

TV / Movies Discuss all your favorite non-anime television shows and movies here!

Old 04-25-2012, 07:46 PM   #1
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default South Park (newest eps)

so has anyone else been following the newest episodes?
the latest that just aired was pretty funny.
theres a new girl in school and she just so happens to be black,so cartman tries to play matchmaker and get her together with token.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Young Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2012, 08:01 PM   #2
solorflare99
[color=#e9e9e9][/color]
Kage

solorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacysolorflare99 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Got to see it
Imma go to allsp.com
my favorite in this season is the bullying episode
that episode is pure genius
Old 04-25-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by solorflare99 View Post
Got to see it
Imma go to allsp.com
my favorite in this season is the bullying episode
that episode is pure genius
makes me want to jack it in san diego

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-26-2012, 12:58 AM   #4
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

i liked the cash for gold ep the best could not stop LOLin

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:47 AM   #5
Monkey D luffy
Tokubetsu Jounin

Monkey D luffy has disabled reputation

They still making new episode ?
Monkey D luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #6
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Yeah haha my fav ep was

( Click to show/hide )
"Do you mind if i touch your balls sir?" Lady asked.

"Da Faq!? You mind if i touch your balls?" Cartman replies
Old 04-26-2012, 08:48 AM   #7
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

NOOOOOOO... I TOTALLY SPACED THAT SHIT!!..
Ahhh!! Lastnight I had to work late, and when I got home. I had gotten "Contreband" in the "netflicks" so we watched that and then I went to bed!! Damn it
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Like & Subcribe 4 more!!!...
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:17 PM   #8
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisQ View Post
NOOOOOOO... I TOTALLY SPACED THAT SHIT!!..
Ahhh!! Lastnight I had to work late, and when I got home. I had gotten "Contreband" in the "netflicks" so we watched that and then I went to bed!! Damn it
usually comedy central will play the newest sp episode at least once everyday until the next new one comes.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #9
Miguel
S Class Ninja

Miguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMiguel is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Miguel

Last night was alright. The lols were decent, but I haven't been that impress yet
Miguel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 04:23 PM   #10
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D luffy View Post
They still making new episode ?
yep,we got four more years of new south park episodes.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #11
Kitten
Amazon...
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

This season is pretty okay... it hasn't been all that great though... The Cash for Gold episode is my favorite so far... The zipline gone wrong one was surprisingly good, considering its premise...

( Click to show/hide )
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:18 AM   #12
dikicud
Jounin

dikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond reputedikicud has a reputation beyond repute

^ The zipline gone wrong episode was odd as hell not my favorite but i couldn't turn it off... I did like the new episode though cartman at the nuggets game was classic.
Old 08-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #13
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/...rns-next-month
my body is ready.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )