Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-22-2012, 07:28 PM   #31
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

That's stupid, how did he not from before?.. did I miss something drastic?
I thought anyversion of Madara used from "feat" based would be the Madara we've seen and loved from the recent chaps?.. hmm...
But I'm still on team Madara (we call you guys "Flip-floppers" where I come from )
for the latest news, and leaks on all that needs to be reviewed. Updated weekly!
Like & Subcribe 4 more!!!...
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #32
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Hm.. With these changes, my plan still works, but now, he'd have to use Hiding Like a Mole jutsu to avoid ST. But it depends on how deep he can go with it.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #33
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Deva Path brings a direction to any long-ranged attacks Kakashi may use. CT takes up too much energy and brings major fatigue. ST makes Madara an easy target, not to mention that Kakashi has stopped himself from being pulled in before.

Also, as far as I know, no other Path can be used while using Deva.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:35 PM   #34
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

At the most it'll end in a draw. Madara will have to much pride in his Uchiha name and will NOT want to lose to someone with a Sharingan given to him, a pseudo Uchiha. He'll be one the ropes then use his meteor technique thus making him "win" by killing his opponent. He won't care, as long as he kills his opponent, he "wins".

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #35
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Pond View Post
Deva Path brings a direction to any long-ranged attacks Kakashi may use. CT takes up too much energy and brings major fatigue. ST makes Madara an easy target, not to mention that Kakashi has stopped himself from being pulled in before.

Are you talking about the time he used that chain?

@Grimm. Madara would die as well.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #36
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Ok i need to hear the OP's desicion if Kakashi knows about ST, CT, and BT. Hmm because if he does he can use this way to his adtvanage so he can time when to attack him after using ST, CT must draw too much Chakra, and BT can only be done in one direction

Edit- learned new info
Old 04-22-2012, 07:38 PM   #37
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auron Pond View Post

but madara has susanoo to protect him after using ST.also didn't kakashi only stop being pulled for about 3-4 seconds before he got pulled right back

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #38
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
but madara has susanoo to protect him after using ST.also didn't kakashi only stop being pulled for about 3-4 seconds before he got pulled right back
Can Susanno be activated and deactivated alot because if he does this everytime he uses ST wont his Chakra and lifeforce be dramatically cut down
Old 04-22-2012, 07:43 PM   #39
Jin Fumei
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Are you talking about the time he used that chain?

@Grimm. Madara would die as well.
I know but since Madara is so cocky he absolutely cannot have Kakashi win. (Just like Deidara against Sasuke). From what I've seen, his midset will be "Hmm, I'm gonna die. Well as long as he comes with me, I win."

Old 04-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #40
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Don't add anything bro. Madara is OP'd as it is. Let Kakashi have his shining moment
Old 04-22-2012, 07:46 PM   #41
Antdog
Deanmon
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
I know but since Madara is so cocky he absolutely cannot have Kakashi win. (Just like Deidara against Sasuke). From what I've seen, his midset will be "Hmm, I'm gonna die. Well as long as he comes with me, I win."
kakashi can have him and some clones kamui it

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #42
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

.................................................. im still going with kakashi though.

naruto blocked st in base form, so i think kakashi could too. and as Auron said, CT take up too much energy. kakashi already knows about ST, so he knows how to counter attack it. Madara won't really use Meteor unless he knows he can't win. He only used meteor because he knew that he would generate.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:49 PM   #43
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
Kamui says hi.

EDIT: Dang it Antdog.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:50 PM   #44
Jin Fumei
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
kakashi can have him and some clones kamui it
Hmmm, yup this

Old 04-22-2012, 07:52 PM   #45
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Each time CT has been used, there is no me following it for quite some time. Likewise, when using ST in excess, it tends to weaken you for some time.

Kakashi has shown that he knows a way to resist the gravitational pull and he indefinitely has knowledge of Deva Path. Even if he doesn't know Madara has it, he'll figure that he does once he sees the Rinnegan.

Not to mention, since the CT is made of earth anyway, he could just use the Hiding like a Mole technique if caught in it.

Deception like that would give him the advantage for a surprise attack even.

Not saying Deva hinders Madara, but it's not exactly the best helper from what we've seen. It cancels itself out in a way.