Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ramen Theater

Ramen Theater Discuss all of the happenings in the Naruto anime and movies over here!

View Poll Results: Favourite Arc in Shippuden!!
Kazekage Rescue Arc 8 14.81%
Sai and Sasuke Arc 4 7.41%
12 Guardian Ninja Arc 1 1.85%
Hidan and Kakuzu Arc 14 25.93%
Three Tails Arc 4 7.41%
Itachi Pursuit Arc 16 29.63%
Tsuchigumo Kinjutsu Arc 6 11.11%
Invasion of Pain Arc 29 53.70%
Konoha History Arc 4 7.41%
5 Kage Summit Arc 21 38.89%
Adventures at Sea Arc 2 3.70%
Confining the Jinchuuriki Arc 12 22.22%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 54. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #1
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby
Default Favourite Arcs!

This is for Naruto: Shippuden

what is your fav arcs!!!

Mine has to be itachi pursuit arc or invasion of pain.

shinobi world war is pretty awesome too.

Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Five Kage Summit, Itachi Pursuit, Invasion of Pain and/or 4th World War
Old 04-22-2012, 07:37 PM   #3
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Itachi Pursuit, Invasion of Pain and 5 Kage summit. Hidan and Kakuzu was okay too.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:54 PM   #4
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

5 Kage Summit, Shinobi World War, Pain Invasion, Confining The Jinchuuriki, and the Sasuke Retrieval.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:58 PM   #5
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

the war,pain invasion,kakuzu+hidan arc,kage summit

Old 04-22-2012, 08:18 PM   #6
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Itachi pursuit arc
Old 04-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #7
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Bro why would you put the Filler arcs up there?!
Everyone hates the Filler
Old 04-22-2012, 10:28 PM   #8
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

because i wanted to see what people say.

go to battledome, youre up next.

Old 04-23-2012, 02:19 AM   #9
Kitten
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

I have two favorites... my first favorite arc is the Kazekage Gaara arc... It was the start of the series, and it was cool seeing how most of the characters grew after the timeskip for the first time... My other favorite arc is the Kakuzu and Hidan arc... Ino-Shika-Cho is my favorite team, Asuma's death was emotional, and seeing them all develop even more was a treat... plus Shikamaru vs. Hidan is my favorite battle in all of Shippuuden...

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-23-2012, 02:50 AM   #10
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
I have two favorites... my first favorite arc is the Kazekage Gaara arc... It was the start of the series, and it was cool seeing how most of the characters grew after the timeskip for the first time... My other favorite arc is the Kakuzu and Hidan arc... Ino-Shika-Cho is my favorite team, Asuma's death was emotional, and seeing them all develop even more was a treat... plus Shikamaru vs. Hidan is my favorite battle in all of Shippuuden...
interesting..............

never figured you'd love ino-shika-cho.

I love itachi pursuit because that's when killer bee was introduced. i loved how he stopped in the middle of his rap: "Bit my tongue"

that made me lol soooooooooo hard

Old 04-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #11
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

Has to be the Invasion of Pain, because Konan and Nagato are my favourite characters
Old 04-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #12
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

Chuinin exams in PTS
5 kage summit in shipp

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:26 AM   #13
hlhome
S Class Ninja

hlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacyhlhome is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Invasion of Pain Arc and Kazekage Rescue Arc.
Old 04-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #14
05pluto
Gennin

05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough05pluto will become famous soon enough

Hidan and Kakuzu Arc by far
Old 04-23-2012, 12:43 PM   #15
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

My favourite arc in all of naruto is the sasuke retreival