Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Game Zone

Game Zone Talk about all your favorite video games here... from Mario to GTA to Halo and beyond!

Old 04-22-2012, 06:53 PM   #16
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xySLICKyx View Post
Well it's unsure just how much longer the manga might go on for.
hopeully Kishimoto will not drag The 4th War Arc for awhile.
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-22-2012, 06:58 PM   #17
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

ooooooohhh, DmC soon!!!

this has been one of my fav games to ever hit playstation. but, another god of war prequel? *yawn*

Ninja Storm 3 needs to come out after the story ends. then they can add all abilities in.

Possibly another type of naruto and sasuke in there? oh, yay.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
Kitten
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Hmmm... Budokai HD collection? that would be sweet!!! I love Budokai 3 and if they thrown in online, I'd be set...

( Click to show/hide )
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:06 PM   #19
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Wow, they've already started work on Storm 3.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:08 PM   #20
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
S Class Ninja

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
hopefully they are in the real early days of producing it
War Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #21
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

@xySLICKyx, Yea but they should be working on the begining of it now, atleast ideas. There'd be no reason to wait until the manga ends to do the start of Naruto or Shippuden, whichever they choose.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:54 PM   #22
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD Punk View Post
I hope thats a Budokai HD collection.

I wanna see those epic Budokai 1 cut scenes in HD.
Oh. My. God.
Fucking THIS!
I would give you +Rep but I have to spread...
Old 04-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #23
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
hopefully they are in the real early days of producing it
Yeah. But don't you think that they were producing small parts of it alongside Generations?
Old 04-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #24
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

They're working on Storm 3 already? Nice
Old 04-22-2012, 09:40 PM   #25
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

Hmmm....Storm 3 in the works, while another Dragon Ball Game is about to come out. Let's just hope they learned from Project Age 2011. On the note of Storm 3, who knows how much longer they'll continue Shippuden. They may even end up extending it to something else like Dragon Ball Z did with GT. Eh, either way, I'm hoping for a good gaming experience.
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #26
Ninja
Sayonara suckers
Super Saiyan

Budokai 3 + HD graphics + Online = Perfect DBZ game
Old 04-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #27
ZeroInfinite
Infinity Warrior (T.I.M.)
Sannin

ZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faithZeroInfinite is a guardian of faith
Send a message via Yahoo to ZeroInfinite Send a message via Skype™ to ZeroInfinite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Star95 View Post
I highly agree with that. I'm surprised they didn't continue with another Burst Limit with those features. I wonder how that would have worked out...
ZeroInfinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:12 AM   #28
Volcanic
Sannin

Volcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacyVolcanic is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja-Star95 View Post
^THIS!!!! But what i don't understand is why did they choose to regress from budokai 3 when they made burst limit (as far as characters go). The fighting system was basically the same but with less characters, kind of sucked. Same goes with Tenkaichi to the Raging Blast series. I look at the characters on Tenkaichi 3 then i look at the characters on Raging Blast and i'm like "wtf is this?" lol.
Volcanic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:43 AM   #29
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Kage

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I was saying the same thing ! I'm pretty much done with DBZ games unless they have another like Tenkaichi 3 and every character seen in the DB, DBZ, and GT series, movies included. Plus some what if characters like SS4 Gotenks and SS Raditz or something. Hell, add Bulma, Bulla and Chi-Chi !

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:49 AM   #30
NarutoSegaHoka
Akame <3
S Class Ninja

NarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNarutoSegaHoka is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
It's not 100% confirmed (release date), but I'm not sure.
CC2's busy with .hack//Versus (until next month).

( Click to show/hide )
NarutoSegaHoka is offline   Reply With Quote