Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-22-2012, 04:38 PM   #1
T_T
ALL HAIL EN SABAH NUR!!!
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Nelliel v.s Halibel

I don't think this has been done before. Anyway i just noticed There are two #3 Espada. So who do you think would win between the two.
  • Nel is a full adult
  • The battle takes place in Las Nochas, but can move to Wako Mundo.
  • No restrictions.
  • Bloodlust.
  • Full intel.

Please make sure to state why the person you picked wins, dont just say. "_____ Wins Mid dif."
Old 04-22-2012, 04:42 PM   #2
Kitten
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Kitten has disabled reputation

Neliel fought an Espada but transformed back before the fight got serious... Halibel took on two Vizard and a Captain class Shinigami at once, and held her own pretty well... I'd say Halibel wins, mid-difficulty...

( Click to show/hide )
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 04:46 PM   #3
Lightning Lord
No Decisions.
Sannin

Lightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLightning Lord is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I don't get Nel's ability.

Turns into a half horse and throws a power spear.

Besides, it's implied that the 3 Nel was has gotten weaker to the current gen Espada.

Also that Halibel/Haribel utilized the water element in her attacks (atmosphere is her playground)

On top of fighting Captain Hitsugaya + the two Vice Captain Hollowification......

I'd say Halibel/Haribel got this.

There's one more reason though.

She's dark skinned and blonde baby. Just do me. DO ME HARD.

she's my favourite character in Bleach, *hint hint* *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

penis.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #4
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

well we dont know Neil's full powers from what we've seen her attacks looked to have gotten weaker or the new espada's have gotten stronger.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:01 PM   #5
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Well Nel is significantly weaker now. No, no weaker, but the standards for th Espada has changed. People now are a lot stronger back then. Everytime Niotora tried to attack Nel, she batted him aside. Now when she used her Resurrección against his base body, it hardly did much. His base form could beat her Resurrección. Halibel on the other hand, took on Hitsugaya, Hiyori, and Lisa. She actually looked like she could beat them, well IMO. Even when Aizen stabbed and slashed her across the stomach and she fell from the sky, she still lived long enough for everyone to get pwned by Aizen, Urahara, Yuroichi and Isshin to fight him, Aizen go to Karakura Town, walk around, and get beat by Ichigo and still have enough energy to survive long enough to get healed.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
T_T
ALL HAIL EN SABAH NUR!!!
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

The powers we have seen from her can already be quite the force to be wreckened with healing saliva, Her Cero Doble, Cero, Lanzador Verde, and high intellec.
Old 04-22-2012, 06:31 PM   #7
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Since we didn't see Nel's full power, Halibel takes this with mid difficulty.
Old 04-22-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
Ninja
Ultimate Hope
Super Saiyan

Ninja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNinja is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Halibel takes this mid difficulty.
We haven't seen alot from Nel so yeah

( Click to show/hide )

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:43 PM   #9
Tysis
Part-time
Sannin

Tysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTysis is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

We don't have enough information on Nell to know how this fight would go yet, especially since she was in a weakened state, however give it a couple months and I'm pretty sure Nell would kick her ass, HARD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmjow66 View Post
Well Nel is significantly weaker now. No, no weaker, but the standards for th Espada has changed. People now are a lot stronger back then. Everytime Niotora tried to attack Nel, she batted him aside. Now when she used her Resurrección against his base body, it hardly did much. His base form could beat her Resurrección. Halibel on the other hand, took on Hitsugaya, Hiyori, and Lisa. She actually looked like she could beat them, well IMO. Even when Aizen stabbed and slashed her across the stomach and she fell from the sky, she still lived long enough for everyone to get pwned by Aizen, Urahara, Yuroichi and Isshin to fight him, Aizen go to Karakura Town, walk around, and get beat by Ichigo and still have enough energy to survive long enough to get healed.

I'm pretty sure I remember Kubo depicting the death of Nnoitra had she not reverted back to her normal self. Could be wrong though, been a while since I read that chapter.
Old 04-25-2012, 03:22 AM   #10
Mauve
ANBU Member

Mauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of light

She was one hit from killing him, and Nnoitra didn't see his resurrect for some reason.
Mauve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 04:13 AM   #11
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

don't forget that nnoitra had the toughest hierro. Nel was owning him however you look at it. Truth is though, through feats tia easily has this, but i'm with tysis. Through hype i would say nel takes this, but we just haven't seen enough
Old 04-25-2012, 06:42 AM   #12
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Lol I don't know why I said that. But I looked through the chapters yesterday and after Nel's double Cero failed, Niotora got the advantage. After that, even her strongest attack didn't kill him while he wasn't resurected. He is (was) 2 whole numbers above him, he shouldn't be a problem.

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

If Nnoitra got a chance to release his zanpakto he probably could have beat Nel
Old 04-25-2012, 03:00 PM   #14
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

lol nel was owning nnorita but anyway

harribel wins because she fought 2 captain levels who were above nnorita and she was winning till Aizen said **** it

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #15
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

remember nel was holding back because if she just went back into her original form so she couldn't go all out or else she would have reverted back to normal much quicker