Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Old 04-18-2012, 08:11 PM   #1
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz
Lightbulb Epic Battle Royale, 10 men enter, 1 leaves out

This is how this works...

The first 10 guys that enter here can put in a character from Dragonball Z. (Only)

This is a 10 man royale, so you have to include why this guy WILL beat out the other nine opponents AFTER every person has chosen their character.

Super sayian 3 is restricted, also no movie characters.

You MUST say why this guy beats out 9 other people, is it because of strategy or just plan rape.

After everyone is picked you guys can start the argument on who wins and why, welcome to the
epic games begin

PS, I want to see how this works out if it doesn't work than I'll never do it again, just seemed like it would be fun.

Also once you choose you cant switch I will prenounce whose who after everything is done.

You ALSO MUST post a picture of who you chose! MANDATORY!!!!

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #2
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

i got super vegeto and he will rape all thus i win

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 08:16 PM   #3
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

YOU must also post a picture of who it is!

And their will be elimination!

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

Kid Buu rapes thus I win.
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:56 AM   #5
eliteplayer50
Gennin

eliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really nice

Mystic gohan destorys everyone I would have added a image but since my post count is not enough sincee im a newbie than could someone else do it
eliteplayer50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #6
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteplayer50 View Post
Mystic gohan destorys everyone I would have added a image but since my post count is not enough sincee im a newbie than could someone else do it
Sure he would destroy everyone , since he also destroyed Buu ( Gotenks Absorbed ) and almost couldn't move anymore then got taken by buu.
Yeah he will destroy everyone -___________________-
Old 04-19-2012, 07:06 AM   #7
Onomatopoeia
Love Sofa
S Class Ninja

Onomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

What the hell, Android 19.
Onomatopoeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:07 AM   #8
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

pure evil buu

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #9
Pharaoh
The Mistress of All Evil
Akatsuki Member

Pharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacyPharaoh is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

he's the one that everybody asks for power from. He's the god of dbz
Old 04-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #10
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Hi. Jk

Last edited by Senrex; 04-19-2012 at 01:38 PM..
Senrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 12:53 PM   #11
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post

He has instantaneous movement. 'Nuff said.
Yeah that's why Garlic Jr captured him and ' God ' so quickly
Old 04-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

This will pretty one sided
Old 04-19-2012, 01:02 PM   #13
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_ View Post
Yeah that's why Garlic Jr captured him and ' God ' so quickly
are you really one to talk seeing as how you think kid buu rapes

Old 04-19-2012, 01:04 PM   #14
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
are you really one to talk seeing as how you think kid buu rapes
Are you comparing Garlic Jr with Kid Buu..
Old 04-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #15
Antdog
Guardian
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_ View Post
Are you comparing Garlic Jr with Kid Buu..
did i say i was