Go Back   Island Forums > Anime / Manga Harbor > Dragon Ball

Dragon Ball The debates of Goku and friends from the legendary Dragon Ball series go here!

Old 04-17-2012, 08:10 PM   #16
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xySLICKyx View Post
I prefer Vegito over gogeta
gogetas my fav in canon but vegito is my fav on db-multiverse

-Bang Shishigami
Keon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 08:25 PM   #17
Antdog
Iron Dark Knight
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon View Post
gogetas my fav in canon but vegito is my fav on db-multiverse
lol gogeta not canon,he was in a movie

( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #18
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Keon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKeon is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antdog14 View Post
lol gogeta not canon,he was in a movie
my bad so my fav character in all of dbz is filler thats like finding out your fav character is filler oh wait it is like that never mind

so then my fav canon is tarble.... wait thats wrong, slug.... wait thats wrong again, fine then my fav canon is vegito, my fav filler is gogeta, and my fav abridged is guru, and my fav db-multiverse is ss3 vegito

ant dog u happy now

-Bang Shishigami
Old 04-17-2012, 08:43 PM   #19
Antdog
Iron Dark Knight
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
my bad so my fav character in all of dbz is filler thats like finding out your fav character is filler oh wait it is like that never mind

so then my fav canon is tarble.... wait thats wrong, slug.... wait thats wrong again, fine then my fav canon is vegito, my fav filler is gogeta, and my fav abridged is guru, and my fav db-multiverse is ss3 vegito

ant dog u happy now
lol not really,this is about weather gogeta was a SSJ2 or a SSJ1 not who your fave character is for each canon/non canon sereies

( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-17-2012, 08:45 PM   #20
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Quote:
lol not really,this is about weather gogeta was a SSJ2 or a SSJ1 not who your fave character is for each canon/non canon sereies
i know but we did kinda get off subject with db-multiverse anyway

-Bang Shishigami
Old 04-18-2012, 03:35 AM   #21
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

He was Super Gogeta
Shadow_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 07:52 PM   #22
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

I just thought that he was like Super Vegeta (giant muscles), but without the giant muscles, meaning the main weakness of that form (speed) had now been erased. I wonder what he looked like in base form.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:54 PM   #23
Antdog
Iron Dark Knight
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
I just thought that he was like Super Vegeta (giant muscles), but without the giant muscles, meaning the main weakness of that form (speed) had now been erased. I wonder what he looked like in base form.
lol isn't that pretty much a SSJ2 lol unless the giant muscles that your talking bout isn't close 2 the ones like super vegata and super trunks

( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #24
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

@ senrex he probably looks like gotenks without the purple streaks and he has the seriousness face
like this:

-Bang Shishigami
Old 04-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #25
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
lol isn't that pretty much a SSJ2 lol unless the giant muscles that your talking bout isn't close 2 the ones like super vegata and super trunks
No, it's halfway between a SSJ1 and SSJ2.

Quote:
@ senrex he probably looks like gotenks without the purple streaks and he has the seriousness face
like this:
Probably.
Old 04-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #26
Antdog
Iron Dark Knight
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
No, it's halfway between a SSJ1 and SSJ2.
which one,the one bout you thinking gogeta or the other 2 i brought up

( Click to show/hide )

Old 04-19-2012, 08:44 PM   #27
rio4jc
Academy Student

rio4jc is on a distinguished road

Hi guys, just want to share dragonball-series[dot]blogspot[dot]com. I love Dragon Ball very Much.. C'mon check this out yo..

Note : change [dot] => .

Nice to Sharing ^^
rio4jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #28
Keon
The Lion God of Justice!
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rio4jc View Post
Hi guys, just want to share dragonball-series[dot]blogspot[dot]com. I love Dragon Ball very Much.. C'mon check this out yo..

Note : change [dot] => .

Nice to Sharing ^^
??????...... what is this? also why don't you edit the dot to just . with the edit button

-Bang Shishigami
Old 04-19-2012, 09:47 PM   #29
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
which one,the one bout you thinking gogeta or the other 2 i brought up
All of them. I said that Super Gogeta is probably the same as Sup Vegeta or Super Trunks, but without the massive muscles.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #30
Antdog
Iron Dark Knight
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
All of them. I said that Super Gogeta is probably the same as Sup Vegeta or Super Trunks, but without the massive muscles.
but thats what a SSJ2 is,look at gohan when he first went it,they said he had the strengh as them but he got to kept his speed

( Click to show/hide )