Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > SI Battledome

SI Battledome Goku vs Naruto, Spider-Man vs Venom, Shaq vs Kobe... pit characters from your favorite series against one another here! Remember to follow the rules!

Poll: who wins
Poll Options
who wins

Old 04-17-2012, 04:35 PM   #1
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Senrex vs Hoenn vs BronyBaby

this is a three way fight between the teams of the 3

there bloodlusted,full intel,no prep,fighting where naruto fought pain.

team senrex:kakuzu,neji,temari,yamato,and shino

hoenn team is kisame,darui,zabuza,Gai,and hinata

team BronyBaby:Gaara,kurotsuchi,jugo,Suigestu,and kiba

no waterdome for kisame while the rest have all abilties shown up to date.

so who wins and why.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 05:06 PM   #2
Nyz
Intelligent Dumb Ass
ANBU Member

Nyz has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Nyz

Damn brony's team is team blitz, I have to go with him on this for the mere fact kisame does not have water dome, and Brony's team is pretty much a balanced team, Gaara for defence and the rest of his team can just blitz at the other two teams, Kiba could take on hinata and shino, and pretty much go beast on beast, but senrex does have yamato which also could be just as good with defence, ehh this is hard and mind boggling.

Give me time I'll come up with my hypothesis for this. *scratches head*

~ Sitting On My Throne Where Else Would I Be? ~
Nyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:16 PM   #3
Momentum Forma
The Ghost of SI
Akatsuki Member

Momentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacyMomentum Forma is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

dammit i voted senrex cus i thought this was a user battle battle thread and voted before i read.
Old 04-17-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

lol i read kurotsuchi & thought it was bleach kurotsuchi & voted him 0_0
ill say senrex now though lol

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAntdog is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 7th gia View Post
dammit i voted senrex cus i thought this was a user battle battle thread and voted before i read.
lol its cool i usually go by whats debated while only using the votes in case of a stalement
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnw93 View Post
lol i read kurotsuchi & thought it was bleach kurotsuchi & voted him 0_0
ill say senrex now though lol
lol why
Old 04-17-2012, 06:16 PM   #6
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I can see Senrex's team (almost 2x larger than the other teams) beating everyone considering they cover every element. Only people I can see giving problem to Senxrex's team is Gai, Gaara, Kisame and Darui.
Old 04-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #7
Satan
King of Hell
Sannin

Satan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacySatan is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

does kisame have samehada
Old 04-17-2012, 07:15 PM   #8
Antdog
Free spirited
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcm Naruto View Post
does kisame have samehada
why would he not but yes he does
Old 04-17-2012, 07:23 PM   #9
Zeno
King Of The Seven Seas
S Class Ninja

Zeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacyZeno is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

It's hard to debate 3 teams lol.
Brony's team isn't much of a problem accept for gaara but at the same time he could potentially beat most people there.

Hoenn has both kisame and gai so gai could blitz people but not everyone. Kisame without waterfome loses some fire power but his giant shark bomb could take out senrex's ace which is kakazu.
Hoenn would probably still have those two left and they could take out gaara.

So I say Hoenn's team wins
Old 04-17-2012, 07:42 PM   #10
NemesisQ
BiggKatProductions-
S Class Ninja

NemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNemesisQ is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Ill Say Team Hoenn!!
Kisame! Gai! Zabuza! Darui!!..
Don't let me down kid
(No offense Senrex!! Your still my personal favorite over the 3) if that counts for anything
(Like me on Facebook SI!)
NemesisQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #11
Jin Fumei
Being Evil feels so Goood
Akatsuki Member

Jin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJin Fumei is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I'm gravitating towards team Hoenn. Of course he has Guy which is a huge help, but he also has two water users and a lightning user, black lightning at that. Even tough Kisame doesn't have Water Dome, he can still make a small sea. With that he can make water sharks and Zabuza can use Water Dragon and Water Vorted plus Water clones for both of them. Zabuza can use his Hidden Mist tech and have Hinata help him, Kisame, Darui and Guy know exactly where the enemy is. The only problems would be Kiba since he can smell them, Neji can see them also, Gaara who can sense with his sand, and Temari who could probably blow it away.

Sorry Senrex

I guess I have time... to KILL!
Jin Fumei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:26 PM   #12
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

At least I'm the personal favourite, lol.

But anyway, I don't see my team is losing here considering Kakuzu could take out Zabuza and Kisame with his lightning beast and Darui with his wind beast. He could avoid getting speed blitzed by using Earth Spear Jutsu. So when Gi attempts to speed blitz him, he'll get an earth-spear enhanced punch in his face, a OHKO since his head would probably get smashed in. Hinata's getting stomped by Neji.

Now for Brony. Suigetsu is getting taken out by the lightning beast, same with Kurotsuchi since lightning beats earth on the circular diagram of the five elemental chakra nature transformations. Kakuzu himself could take out Jugo with his Earth Spear. When Kiba uses his transformation, he's just going to get pwned by the triple elemental combination attck Kakuzu uses. Now that leaves Gaara. I'm pretty sure everyone could just gang up on Gaara at this point. Shino sends his bugs to drain Gaara's chakra, Yamato puts active shields around us that completely cover us when he attacks, Kakuzu spams all of his beasts and triple elemental combination attack, Temari spams The Great Weasel Technique, and Neji just watches. Gaara can't take all of this at the same time, he'll either run out of chakra or the moves would destroy his shield.

Last edited by Senrex; 04-20-2012 at 01:01 PM..
Senrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 10:29 PM   #13
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

^Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 04-17-2012, 10:44 PM   #14
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

hhmmm........ this is a sort of hard one.

Senrex's : He has Kakuzu and his 4 or 5 Different bodies IIRC? so thats alot more on his team. Kakuzu's destructive force is astonishing. Neji's byakugan gives a major advantage in Recon or Finding out peoples weak points and things like that. Same goes for Shino. Temari has the intense winds and the weasel cutter thing. Then Yamato who, in this situation, has a good enough defence.

Hoenn: Kisame can Flood the place in water, giving him a MAJOR advantage, but only for him and not much his team. Darui has his awesome black panther, Zabuza can Hidden mist, but that pretty much gets canceled out by Byakugan, but Zabuza has shown alot of stamina to keep going. Gai has gates and afternoon tiger with Shark bomb TOGETHER equals devastation, but then gai is useless for the rest of the fight if he uses it straight away. Hinata has byakugan as well, giving better advantages for their team too.

Me: Considering the place they're in, gaara can make sand dessert (desert? LOL can't splel xD) but can be canceled out by Kisame's flooding. Kurotsuchi is good for counters and stopping people with her concrete thingy. (Is she flying too or??) Jugo's chakra cannon and bloodlusted equals cs2 craziness. Kiba can go two-headed wolf mode and cause havoc all around the place too and can be a sort of nuisance on the battlefield to lol.

But, i think i'll just go with what everyone else says then..........

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:37 AM   #15
jnw93
Ⓟuppet ♏aster™
Sannin

jnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faithjnw93 is a guardian of faith

kisame & zabuza could do that mist thing and wipe them out so id say Hoenn now

Created by xXdArKvOidXx
And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No." They had a choice, all of them.
jnw93 is offline   Reply With Quote