Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Roleplaying

Roleplaying Pretend to be somebody you're not!

Old 04-17-2012, 07:44 PM   #16
Onomatopoeia
Love Sofa
S Class Ninja

Onomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
We need a Lancer Bio before we can start.
Also Senrex needs to fix his bio still.
I'll be filling in the lancer, but it'll have to be tomorrow. Family emergency and I had to leave my laptop at my GF's tonight.
Onomatopoeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 08:26 PM   #17
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Mage Bio
( Click to show/hide )
Name:Marcus Akilo

Height:5:11

Weight:140

Appearance: Has long straight black hair that lays down his eyes, However he can still see normally. His eyes are a piercing blue, normally he always an overcoat with a plain tshirt below.

Personality: Calm, Level headed, Analytical.

Elemental Affinity:Fire

History: In all of his life he has never had a father, but a Teacher atleast thats what his father liked him to refer to him as. Marcus was taught in tactical and offences making him almost the perfect killer. One day his "teacher" commanded him to slaughter another man. Marcus had listened and had been taught to kill at opportunity. He most valued this when he burned his father to death. Now is traveling the world with his Servant.

Dislikes: Defensive strategics, Controlling people

Honor Code:"I am Nature and you are a apple on a tree, No one can control me, and you faith is in my hands."

Alliance: Somewhat bad

Servant
( Click to show/hide )

Name: Sakora Alcied

Height5'10

Weight:150

Appearance:
( Click to show/hide )

Servant Class: Magus

Main Weapon: his horn

History: He used to be a powerful, powerful mage who trained magical dogs, but not even he could stand up to Marcus. In this mission marcus had to become close to him and then strike which he couldnt do and explained his mission to Sakora, but Sakora smiled and took marcus's sword and stabbed himself saying "I am Nature and i decide my own faith on whim."

Personality: Obbedient and Manipulative

Code of Conduct: That he Decides fate on Whim!

Last Stand: The Darkest Howl- When he howls it traps his opponent in either a terrible nightmare he cant escape or paralysis so he either eat or use a shockwave like bark to kill his enime.

Alliance: Neutral

RacerX really hope my servent is accepted to me alot of thought to make him
Old 04-18-2012, 07:08 AM   #18
RacerX
Legend and Creator
Sannin

RacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faith

Ehhh you guys seem to NOT get the Servant idea...
Anyways its good...
Old 04-18-2012, 07:25 AM   #19
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Ehhh you guys seem to NOT get the Servant idea...
Anyways its good...
Ahhh dang im sorry can you explain it a little more then
Old 04-18-2012, 08:45 AM   #20
RacerX
Legend and Creator
Sannin

RacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faithRacerX is a guardian of faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by akatsuki-T_T View Post
Ahhh dang im sorry can you explain it a little more then
The hero you picked can be a real historical figure (like Billy the kid).
As well as a fictional person (like Hercules or the hulk or naruto).

Their weapon would be their historical one (Billy the Kid used guns so those are his weapon(s)). Now lets say your servant is naruto his weapon would be kunais while his last stand ability would be Rasengan.

So if you want a mage for a servant he needs to be a fictional one or a real person. Now if your saying there is no real mage I would disagree. You could get Merlin to be your servant. His power would be a elemental affinity while his last stand could be whatever. As long as it makes sense for your servant to have it.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:07 AM   #21
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Fixed my bio.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #22
RacerX
Legend and Creator
Sannin

Alright. You pass.
Is there a time limit on the wings?
That is all we are still waiting for Lon, and we can start.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #23
Kyuubi2
Undead Army
Kage

Kyuubi2 has disabled reputation

Name: Cato

Height: 6'2

Weight: 250 pounds? Making this part up...

Appearance:

Servant Class: Saber

Main Weapon: Sword

History: This huge, strong, brutal male tribute from District 2 is Katniss Everdeen's main enemy in the 74th Hunger Games. He is probably seen as the most dangerous threat to all the tributes, aside from dehydration or starvation, including all of the other Careers. Obscene, vulgar, and relentless, Cato uses brute strength for almost everything and fights hard to win. He is a Career tribute and for all of his life, has trained for the Hunger Games. During the Reaping, after Clove is chosen/volunteers for the female tribute for District 2, Cato lunges forward and volunteers to be the male tribute since he had confidence in his abilities and believes he could win. He is the last tribute to die in the 74th Hunger Games, being clawed to the point of near death by muttations that the Gamemakers created with the dead tributes' DNA. He is finally killed by an arrow in the head, shot by Katniss as an act of pity. Cato is also one of the only tributes who stuck in Katniss' mind at both the reapings, and the interviews, along with Foxface, the unnamed male tribute from 10, and Rue. Cato is also the one who is responsible for severely injuring Peeta Mallark's leg.

Personality: Defiant and stupidly brave, Cato never gives in. After Katniss blows up the supplies, he unleashs another side of him, a side that convinces Katniss he is not completely sane, as he becomes enraged and snaps the District 3 male's neck. Determined to win, he does everything he can to achieve his goal. Cato is bloodthirsty and he does not care who he kills in the process, whose lives are spent, as long as he comes out alive.[1] He later shows compassion and humanity when Clove is killed, and in the films, by giving a speech at the end about being a pawn in The Capitol's games.
Despite his deadly nature, Cato seems to be at least partially loyal to his friends and allies. When his partner from District 2, Clove, is at the mercy of the dangerous District 11 tribute, Thresh, he rushes to her aid, having been searching for Katniss and Peeta. When he arrives, he begs her to stay alive, but he is too late. Cato is genuinely saddened by her death, and in another fit of rage, he chases down Thresh to avenge her death.

Code of Conduct: Killing. He must kill someone. If not, he lets his District down.

Last Stand: Idk what I should put lol.

Alliance: Bad
Old 04-18-2012, 06:57 PM   #24
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Senrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacySenrex is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via ICQ to Senrex Send a message via AIM to Senrex Send a message via Yahoo to Senrex

Quote:
Alright. You pass.
Is there a time limit on the wings?
That is all we are still waiting for Lon, and we can start.
Not anymore, but I can add one if they're too overpowered. Btw, do our characters only get this move or do they keep the rest of their moves as well?
Old 04-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #25
RacerX
Legend and Creator
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Not anymore, but I can add one if they're too overpowered. Btw, do our characters only get this move or do they keep the rest of their moves as well?
The Final Stand power falls under two categories:

Multiple Use:
Strong attack then can me used more the one. One use will severely tire the Servant. Must wait one whole day (in the rp) to use again.

One time:
Super strong attack or effect used once. An example of this would be my final stand.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #26
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Quote:
The Final Stand power falls under two categories:

Multiple Use:
Strong attack then can me used more the one. One use will severely tire the Servant. Must wait one whole day (in the rp) to use again.

One time:
Super strong attack or effect used once. An example of this would be my final stand.
Oh, okay. So we get more moves just that the final stand is the strongest move. Gotcha. Shall I edit my OP and state which one it is?
Old 04-18-2012, 10:59 PM   #27
RacerX
Legend and Creator
Sannin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senrex View Post
Oh, okay. So we get more moves just that the final stand is the strongest move. Gotcha. Shall I edit my OP and state which one it is?
Yeah.
Yeah.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:25 PM   #28
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Done.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:28 PM   #29
Onomatopoeia
Love Sofa
S Class Ninja

Onomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacyOnomatopoeia is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Did the best my sleepy self could here.

Mage:
( Click to show/hide )
Name: Liliya Kismet

Height: 5'6''

Weight: 125 lbs.

Appearance:
( Click to show/hide )

Liliya is a short, compact girl, who still tends to get stares for exactly being so small and frightened seeming most of the time. She wears loose blue robes and sandals, as well as black-rimmed glasses. Her hair is brown and poorly maintained.

Personality: Despite her introverted stance and posture, Liliya is a vocal supporter for rule based on morals and maintaining peace without force or inequality. She generally believes in tolerance and love for anything which does not harm others. She is, to an extent, hypocritical, as she sees the way to equality as using her power to "teach" those who breed violence by way of negative example. She does not even hesitate to kill those who are too powerful to safely subdue, or those she feels "cannot learn." She ignores her own flaws in order to focus on the good of the meek and self-controlled, whilst mentally demonizing those forced to exert power over others as the source of all evil.

Elemental Affinity: Water

History: When she was younger, Liliya experienced a war that cost her mother, a religious leader and motivator for one side, her life. She was taken to a war orphanage afterward, where the staff (members of the opposing side) tried to console her by telling her the men who killed her mother in front of her eyes, were forced to do so by life's circumstances. Liliya disagreed, and this disagreement formed the basis for much of her personality later on in life. She now feels that no one truly has to live in an immoral society, and that all that needs to be done to rectify an immoral society is for every truly "good person" to individually decide to ignore the wishes of those who strive to oppress others. Eventually, she was picked up by a new mother and father, both of whom had studied to be a mage in times past. In their care, Liliya learned mage-craft in the hopes of fuelling long-term positive change. She cares not to win the war itself per se, although her adoptive parents mainly taught her the art so they could have a stake in the new world brought on by the victor. In truth, Liliya participates in the war simply to do away with those who would hurt others in order to gain more power.

Dislikes: "Social tyranny," intellectual bullying in all its forms, military aggression.

Likes: Individualism, certain Daoist concepts (though she feels she cannot in good conscience live up to all of them), law coming from a moral higher power or nature (disregarding the "nasty parts" of nature, of course).

Honor Code: Teach moral terror to those who see authoritarianism and violence as good or right, by any means necessary, so long as it harms no innocents. Bring no harm or hatred to others. Never allow a crowd's persecution to alter these tenants.

Alliance: Good

Servant:
( Click to show/hide )
Name: The Master of the Hand of Fate Cult

Height: 6'3

Weight: 167 lbs.

Appearance:
( Click to show/hide )

The Master appears a typical (if rather pale) man with messed but short-cut black hair and a bushy black mustache. His only visible clothing is a poncho-styled robe with two giant red handprints decorating the front

Servant Class: Lancer

Main Weapon: Black staff with a functioning black hand capable of super-strength on its end

History: The Master lead the Cult of Manos: The Hands of Fate with what was said to be inhuman longevity. His disciples were even said to have been from times hundreds of years previous, and been granted much longer lives by The Master, with the favor of Manos itself. These claims, however, were dubious. From real historical records, The Master only lead a cult in a desert near a lodge for a few decades before shuffling into the next life. In those decades, however, he took many brainwashed wives and a few loyal followers set to kill or enslave those who stopped by the nearby lodge over the years. Although most researchers believe Manos was a construct of The Master's own imagination, and that The Master really did most of his work for personal gain, it is widely thought to be that The Master believed his own doctrine and followed Manos with a fanatical devotion nonetheless.

Personality: The Master was a melodramatic, self-centered man who did not tolerate most modern devices, nor servants who went against his will or failed to do his bidding.

Code of Conduct: Fulfill the will of Manos, even whilst living on the physical plane by the will of a non-believer. Punish failure and weakness.

Last Stand: The Master can take control of the arms of anyone in the area. If the control is resisted by a strong enough victim, the victim in question's arm will start to destroy itself by burn, carbonization or decay (for a few examples) instead (note that control over the arm can, however, be fought without consequence by an outside force). Each arm can only be controlled once, though a person or servant's arms can be controlled at separate times.

Alliance: Bad

Last edited by Onomatopoeia; 04-19-2012 at 12:00 AM..
Onomatopoeia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 08:25 AM   #30
Senrex
☯☯☯
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

I just read the OP in the bio thread. What do blaze and explosion mean? Do you mean like the ones in Naruto?