Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > Wish Wash

Wish Wash Discuss the ever so random topics floating around your mind.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 04:29 PM   #1
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Default Guess what i got and lost?!

I just got seasons 7, 8, and 9 of DragonBallZ and I have lost the rest of my social life....
( Click to show/hide )
Pshhh who needs a social life ive got DBZ

haha since i'm getting some of my bone marrow tested ill be bed ridden for awhile and ill be rewatching Some seasons anyone jelly haha what your guy's favorite seasons?
Old 04-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
DoomTrain
(V) ( ; , , ; ) (V)
S Class Ninja

DoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDoomTrain is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to DoomTrain Send a message via Yahoo to DoomTrain

xD, I'll have to see if I can find my crappy DBZ rips (like 50mb mkv files lol. fight scenes look like a slide show) and watch a few around the same time you start.

I should start to collect the actual dvd's of Naruto shippuuden, DBZ and Bleach actually, so yeah, -_- I'm pretty jello, lmfao. Lime Jello (green with envy :P)
Old 04-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #3
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

T_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacyT_T is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFantasy View Post
xD, I'll have to see if I can find my crappy DBZ rips (like 50mb mkv files lol. fight scenes look like a slide show) and watch a few around the same time you start.

I should start to collect the actual dvd's of Naruto shippuuden, DBZ and Bleach actually, so yeah, -_- I'm pretty jello, lmfao. Lime Jello (green with envy :P)
Tehehe
Old 04-15-2012, 10:49 PM   #4
Delaz
Phantasm Storm
Jinchuuriki

Delaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDelaz is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Delaz Send a message via Skype™ to Delaz

I lol'd.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #5
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

That's unfortunate because those are like the worst DBZ seasons in my opinion. Where's 1-6? :c Or do you already have them?
Old 04-15-2012, 11:18 PM   #6
Monty
The Jolt
Sannin

Monty has disabled reputation

4 was my favorite

loved it
Old 04-16-2012, 03:48 AM   #7
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
That's unfortunate because those are like the worst DBZ seasons in my opinion. Where's 1-6? :c Or do you already have them?
You almost guest it i have 4, 5, and 6 but nothing lower
Old 04-16-2012, 07:16 PM   #8
KonohaShinobi
On my way...
Sannin

KonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKonohaShinobi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

D:
I wanna watch season 8! ...But only for the Majin Vegeta parts.
My favorite seasons are pretty much all the other seasons besides 7, 8, and 9.

My Song of the Moment :
( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-17-2012, 06:24 AM   #9
T_T
SPIDEY
Akatsuki Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonohaShinobi View Post
D:
I wanna watch season 8! ...But only for the Majin Vegeta parts.
My favorite seasons are pretty much all the other seasons besides 7, 8, and 9.
Mine too and im just on the Majjinn Vegeta fight!
Old 04-18-2012, 07:53 PM   #10
War Doctor
Wryyy!!!
Akatsuki Member

War Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacyWar Doctor is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

I like The Buu Saga the most, Frieza Saga is No. 2, Saiyan Saga for No. 3, Cell Saga is last due to the final fight feeling abit short and the z fighters not really beening able to go all out due to being on earth.

people have said the Dragon Boxes have better quality than the orange bricks, because Japan remastered the episodes with high quality tech,While Funimation in America remastered the episodes with cheap remastering techniques.

Box 1: Ep 1 - 42
Box 2: Ep 43 - 84
Box 3: Ep 85 - 126
Box 4: Ep 127 - 168
Box 5: Ep 169 - 209
Box 6: Ep 210 - 250
Box 7: Ep 251 - 291

they may be hard to find and buy, due to funimation stopped producing them recently

Last edited by War Doctor; 04-19-2012 at 12:24 PM..
Old 04-27-2012, 08:24 PM   #11
Tipsy
Tokubetsu Jounin

Tipsy has disabled reputation

Come to Mama`! ;P
Old 04-27-2012, 08:30 PM   #12
elite_8_wolf
Orphen
Jounin

elite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUMelite_8_wolf 's power is MAXIMUM
Send a message via MSN to elite_8_wolf Send a message via Yahoo to elite_8_wolf Send a message via Skype™ to elite_8_wolf

It's a shame, man. Too bad it isn't Dragon Ball, or Yu Yu Hakusho. That would be tits. Oh wait, I own both of those. Yeah, it is tits.
Closed Thread