Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > Wish Wash > Release Vent

Release Vent Life not treating you well? You can let it out here. Please be sensitive to members and no cursing please! Posts will not count.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
senrinami
The goddess has awakened.
Chuunin

senrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite_8_wolf View Post
It's tough, yo. Being adored by the masses. At least you don't have to deal with the press like the celebs do. 5 pounds overweight, or one fart gone awry and the country turns on you.
Thanks for that point.

-senrinami
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 07:04 PM   #17
TiredOfCrying
Occasional Drop In Member
Jounin

TiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to TiredOfCrying

It's nice to get the odd compliment but it has to be sincere. When it gets used to much, the words just become cliche and meaningless. It's like when kids say I love you 2 weeks into seeing each other... that's a whole other rant though..

I totally catch your drift though, it makes me feel as if I am being used soully for my appearance. It's like you get used as a trophy for your partner to show off. Then these guys never take the time to actually get to understand my life, how i live it, and how I want to live it. Big example, almost every single guy I have dated has not known about my nerdiness... basically because they only cared about two things:
1)how I looked around them
2) hockey
Old 04-15-2012, 07:09 PM   #18
Mauve
ANBU Member

Mauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of lightMauve is a glorious beacon of light

If they can't give a flirty compliment to your appearance, whether it's clothes or you. What would you rather have them say? You find the right person and he will point out your qualities that stand out in a non-corny way.
Old 04-15-2012, 11:12 PM   #19
Young Master
Heavenly Demon
Akatsuki Member

Young Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacyYoung Master is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvidenceX View Post
Oh your life is so hard because you're pretty. Deal with it; it's not that hard.
pretty much this.
some people with "bad looks" never get talked to at all.

( Click to show/hide )
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-16-2012, 01:07 AM   #20
Shadow_
wait what?
Sannin

Shadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUMShadow_ 's power is MAXIMUM

Did you post a pic in the '' Pictures of You '' thread?
Old 04-16-2012, 04:14 AM   #21
Ibbs
♠Ibbs♣
Kage

Ibbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Ibbs

Sasori pretty much hit it on the dot. People give you compliments cause that is the first thing they see your appearance, but if you're a bitch they won't even try and talk to you. So you have to let them get to know you instead of just blocking everyone off.
Old 04-16-2012, 10:23 AM   #22
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfCrying View Post
It's nice to get the odd compliment but it has to be sincere. When it gets used to much, the words just become cliche and meaningless. It's like when kids say I love you 2 weeks into seeing each other... that's a whole other rant though..

I totally catch your drift though, it makes me feel as if I am being used soully for my appearance. It's like you get used as a trophy for your partner to show off. Then these guys never take the time to actually get to understand my life, how i live it, and how I want to live it. Big example, almost every single guy I have dated has not known about my nerdiness... basically because they only cared about two things:
2) hockey
LOL LOL LOL
1) That's because you're such a pretty trophy. Not to mention all nice and shinny.
2) LOL @ Canada
Old 04-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #23
Lord Ikimichi
Fighting a loosing battle
Akatsuki Member

Lord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Lord Ikimichi

You must still be in highschool or something because an older woman would never write this. I'll be the realist here.

F*ck yo personality. 99% of niggas only wanna f*ck anyway so they'll say whatever it takes for you to wield. Be glad you're not ugly as shit because I assure you you would much rather prefer to make this thread than an "I look like Hojo" thread.

And what happened to talking? If a dude is actually interested he'll stick around for your meaningless conversation and get to know who you are for better or worse.

"nina voice" First world problems.

Keep that pimp hand strong
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-17-2012, 04:03 AM   #24
Darkbane77
Sannin

Darkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyDarkbane77 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Darkbane77 Send a message via Skype™ to Darkbane77

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfCrying View Post
Big example, almost every single guy I have dated has not known about my nerdiness... basically because they only cared about two things:
2) hockey
Its the Playoffs. Unless you're at deaths door, you've got no excuse for interrupting our hockey game.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:33 AM   #25
senrinami
Chuunin

senrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary statussenrinami is nearing legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ikimichi View Post
You must still be in highschool or something because an older woman would never write this. I'll be the realist here.

F*ck yo personality. 99% of niggas only wanna f*ck anyway so they'll say whatever it takes for you to wield. Be glad you're not ugly as shit because I assure you you would much rather prefer to make this thread than an "I look like Hojo" thread.

And what happened to talking? If a dude is actually interested he'll stick around for your meaningless conversation and get to know who you are for better or worse.

"nina voice" First world problems.
I'm not in high school dude. I'm in college. Sorry if I sound whiny but it's how I felt. I already know that a majority of the guys want to do that and I stay perfectly away from those kinds of people. Trust me, I prefer a guy that wants to stick around with me and deal with my bs, but right now it's my time to take care of myself. With the talking, for right now, I don't want to talk to any guy except one that I feel most comfortable with.
**New artwork everyday!**
Old 04-17-2012, 12:02 PM   #26
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbane77 View Post
Its the Playoffs. Unless you're at deaths door, you've got no excuse for interrupting our hockey game.
Oh Canada what a silly country thou art.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senrinami View Post
I don't want to talk to any guy except one that I feel most comfortable with.
Then why are you on a forum talking to mostly guys...
Old 04-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #27
Hoenn
Stars and Stripes.
Sannin

Hoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyHoenn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

lol pain of beauty I....don't know that feeling
I am pretty much average. Doomed to a life of being boring and I woudnt trade it. My baby is a beauty still dont know why she thinks she is ugly. I wanna cuddle her and kiss her everyday I dont care about makeup or all that jazz. She makes me happy and I hope to make her happy even if she has to deal with my god awful jokes and inability to dance.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #28
senrinami
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProvidenceX View Post

Then why are you on a forum talking to mostly guys...
I meant in real life -.-
**New artwork everyday!**
Old 04-17-2012, 08:05 PM   #29
Lord Ikimichi
Fighting a loosing battle
Akatsuki Member

Lord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacyLord Ikimichi is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Lord Ikimichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by senrinami View Post
I'm not in high school dude. I'm in college. Sorry if I sound whiny but it's how I felt. I already know that a majority of the guys want to do that and I stay perfectly away from those kinds of people. Trust me, I prefer a guy that wants to stick around with me and deal with my bs, but right now it's my time to take care of myself. With the talking, for right now, I don't want to talk to any guy except one that I feel most comfortable with.
So what the hell was the point of this thread? You're new and I'm trying to be nice but you're making it difficult. You've said nothign that wasn't already blatantly obvious. Focusing on yourself doesn't mean you complain about the way OTHER people react.

Keep that pimp hand strong
( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-18-2012, 05:12 AM   #30
Ibbs
♠Ibbs♣
Kage

Ibbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Ibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ikimichi View Post
So what the hell was the point of this thread? You're new and I'm trying to be nice but you're making it difficult. You've said nothign that wasn't already blatantly obvious. Focusing on yourself doesn't mean you complain about the way OTHER people react.
These youngsters don't know what they talking bout. You should already know that my nigga.