Go Back   Island Forums > Interests Beach > Sports

Sports Jump in this corner to talk about sports!

Old 04-16-2012, 11:49 PM   #451
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Clippers showing great team play and defense against OKC tonight. I'm loving the performance.

Plus, Blake out there nailing free throws. I hope this becomes consistent.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:21 PM   #452
Shikamaru
Master of Shadows
Sannin

Shikamaru has disabled reputation

Jesus. 72 points in the first half?? Knicks are on fire from the 3 point line...
Good thing it's not like a 30 point lead. <.<

( Click to show/hide )
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 07:25 PM   #453
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

jr smith is en fuego.

holy shit.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:58 PM   #454
Auron Pond
Just do it!
Akatsuki Member

Auron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacyAuron Pond is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoguy03 View Post
jr smith is en fuego.

holy shit.
Still mad the Clips couldn't get him.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #455
John
Kage

John is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJohn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

well that was a fun game to watch.

Melo and Joe Johnson were trading shots. somewhat controversial ending though.

and now it's time for the next game!
Old 04-22-2012, 02:44 PM   #456
John
Kage

MWP is back to Ron Artest.

what a fucken retard. a multi-game suspension is inevitable now and playoffs are right around the corner.

and another fuck you to the fans that clapped at that.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:44 PM   #457
John
Kage

triple post like a boss.

merge these posts, i dun care.

lakers win. 18 point comeback!

ebanks, jordan hill and steve blake played great at the end!
Old 04-22-2012, 04:52 PM   #458
BigShawn
Big Shawn
Akatsuki Member

BigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBigShawn is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Kobe equals clutch... Best tough shot maker I ever saw.
BigShawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:30 AM   #459
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

Well the Wolves lost their chances for contending for the playoffs a few games back so I'm rooting for the Thunder in the west and the Bulls in the east.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:58 AM   #460
Pervy Sage
Tokubetsu Jounin

Pervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary statusPervy Sage is nearing legendary status
Send a message via Skype™ to Pervy Sage

Knicks should have stayed 8th seed they actually had a chance of beating Chicago, now there 7th seed and have to deal with Miami.
Pervy Sage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:09 AM   #461
Shikamaru
Master of Shadows
Sannin

Shikamaru has disabled reputation

I actually like all of these playoff match-ups this year. All of them are worth watching, IMO.

( Click to show/hide )
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 03:58 PM   #462
John
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
Well the Wolves lost their chances for contending for the playoffs a few games back so I'm rooting for the Thunder in the west and the Bulls in the east.
bandwagonnnnn.

jk bro. if the wolves had rubio still it would have been a different story for them.

the only teams i don't mind the lakers losing to from the west are the Thunder and Spurs.

The Thunder because I like KD and co.

and the Spurs because the respect factor is there. they've earned that.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:02 PM   #463
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

does anyone here like miami lol

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #464
John
Kage

i wouldn't say i don't like miami.

i just don't like lebron.

i liked raptor bosh and wade pre-big 3. i don't mind these two much though.
Old 04-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #465
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

I hope Phoenix makes the playoffs, I'd rather see them in than Utah.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote