Go Back   Island Forums > Naruto Village > Ninja Academy

Ninja Academy Talk about various topics related to Naruto in a general nature.

Old 04-13-2012, 09:29 PM   #46
kill4thewin
Gennin

kill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura aboutkill4thewin has a spectacular aura about

i wonder if itachi if he got sasuke eyes he would have surpass madara

PSN:killaman224
kill4thewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2012, 09:55 PM   #47
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill4thewin View Post
i wonder if itachi if he got sasuke eyes he would have surpass madara
prolly not,madara has the rinn and he has wood release

( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:13 PM   #48
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Coobie

I think that Sasuke is the only one with the potential to surpass Madara. I also think that Sasuke had surpassed Itachi.
Coobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #49
Antdog
Happy Holloween
LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN

Antdog has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
I think that Sasuke is the only one with the potential to surpass Madara. I also think that Sasuke had surpassed Itachi.
seeing how all the other uchicha are dead except for sasuke and he has EMS i agree that he is at this point in time the only only that can surpass madara

( Click to show/hide )

Antdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 10:23 PM   #50
Blood Uchiha
MS God
Sannin

Blood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBlood Uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

tobi could still be an uchiha and i say he is closer to madara right now than sasuke is

( Click to show/hide )
Sig Made By John

PSN:Reeseih8
Blood Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 12:47 AM   #51
BronyBaby
Yours Truuuuuuuly
Akatsuki Member

BronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacyBronyBaby is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to BronyBaby

lol would be funny if Madara was Sasuke's grandpa or something like that lol

Itachi's just gone all hax now, with this izanami thing going on.

lol kishi, cmon already.

BronyBaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 01:51 AM   #52
Gan2205
Don't Blink!
Tokubetsu Jounin

Gan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud ofGan2205 has much to be proud of

Wish they'd hurry up and show what izanami does. Right now it's all about Kabuto's past and god knows how long that's going to continue for
Gan2205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 08:50 PM   #53
minato uchiha
Sannin

minato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coobie View Post
In what way has Sasuke surpassed Itachi?
I'm curious, in what SPECIFIC department has he surpassed him?
Last battle Sasuke was in, he barely won against Danzo, lol but gets cos hes all Ems now, its a given to you anyway, that he has surpassed Itachi.

@Darui: I went from green to red, from having green's to being negged.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 09:29 PM   #54
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Coobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacyCoobie is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Amaterasu? Even though its been stated several times that his Amaterasu is superior you will still deny it. Also Sasuke was able to break Itachi's genjutsu while Itachi fell for Sasuke's inferior genjutsu. Not saying Sasuke is better at genjutsu, but at countering yes. And since the timeskip Sasuke's arsenal of non sharingan techniques is a lot better than Itachi's. Hell I wouldn't doubt it that Sasuke's Susano'o is better. Now I bet you'll say that Sasuke wasn't able to use his against Kabuto's technique, but that shit was plot. And if you haven't noticed Itachi has needed to enhance his Susano'o more than Sasuke. Sasuke is using the first form Itachi is using a form between the second and first. As I've said several times if you haven't noticed now that Sasuke is surpassing Itachi you never will because there isn't much more time for him to improve substantially.
Old 04-15-2012, 04:51 PM   #55
minato uchiha
Sannin

minato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacyminato uchiha is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

So basically, its amaterasu right? Time and timed again, the Sasuke fanboys bring out amatersau, like that shit means sumtin. Lol, like being able to manipulate the flames meanings sumtin against a feellow amaatersau user.

So what else is Sasuke better than? You know it aint genjutsu yet you sly try and make out that Sasuke can break out of Itachi's genjutsu and therefore he is the better at countering. Lol, firsvt of all in their 'battle', we know Itachi was directing that whole fight, and had no intention of trying to kill Sasuke with his strongest technique, so how big is it that Sasuke 'broke' out of tsukuyomi? Was that a full powered tsukuyomi from Itachi? Lol, go on, be real to yourself and recognize.

Secondly, you KNOW Sasuke would NEVER attempt to put Itachi in a genjutsu, lol for obvious reasons. So how can you award Sasuke as being superior to resisting genjutsu than Itachi? Cmon man, stop making me laugh.

In speed, Itachi is superior. Pls dont say differrent. Pls dont. Lol
Sharingan mastery, my nigga Itachi's being mastering since age 8.

Susanoo, Ems susanoo is NOT an automatic win against a susanoo that has yqata and totsuka. What does Sasuke have, with his susanoo? Oh, thats right, weve gone full circle and come back to amatersau. Lol, so I guess your wanking at the thought of Sasuke shooting amatersau at Itachi.

Seen. But the thing is though, wwhat possible harm or differrence will it make to a fellow susanoo user? N O nothing.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:07 PM   #56
eliteplayer50
Gennin

eliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really niceeliteplayer50 is just really nice

Hey at least sasuke has been fighting raw especially in Shippuden while itachi plays it safe and relies on genjustu sasuke has been handling kages, a sannin, akatsuki and leaf village jounins through tajustu, lighting justu via chordi varitions, curs seal level 2, normal sharigan justu and testing out MS powers while itachi was just rolling with kisimie and playing it safe with his so called illness and blindness
eliteplayer50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 06:55 PM   #57
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
So basically, its amaterasu right? Time and timed again, the Sasuke fanboys bring out amatersau, like that shit means sumtin. Lol, like being able to manipulate the flames meanings sumtin against a feellow amaatersau user.
I'm not a fan of Sasuke whatsoever, however I will defend him against blind Itachi fanboys such as yourself. And of course you're only saying it's insignificant because you can't debate that Itachi is better at amaterasu.

Quote:
So what else is Sasuke better than? You know it aint genjutsu yet you sly try and make out that Sasuke can break out of Itachi's genjutsu and therefore he is the better at countering. Lol, firsvt of all in their 'battle', we know Itachi was directing that whole fight, and had no intention of trying to kill Sasuke with his strongest technique, so how big is it that Sasuke 'broke' out of tsukuyomi? Was that a full powered tsukuyomi from Itachi? Lol, go on, be real to yourself and recognize.
All of you Itachi fanboys exaggerate how much of that fight Itachi rigged. The only way he could have easily beaten Sasuke was by using Susano'o. Itachi was surprised when Sasuke broke his genjutsu and it wasn't an act because he didn't say it verbally. I bet that was wan act too huh?

Quote:
Secondly, you KNOW Sasuke would NEVER attempt to put Itachi in a genjutsu, lol for obvious reasons. So how can you award Sasuke as being superior to resisting genjutsu than Itachi? Cmon man, stop making me laugh.
Sasuke did use a genjutsu on Itachi, and it worked.

Quote:
In speed, Itachi is superior. Pls dont say differrent. Pls dont. Lol
Sharingan mastery, my nigga Itachi's being mastering since age 8.
I don't see Itachi keeping up with A or even putting himself in the position to attack in a close combat fight with an opponent of that speed. And a character like Kakashi has been "mastering" since age 5. So because he was stronger at a younger age means he will always be stonger? NO.

Quote:
Susanoo, Ems susanoo is NOT an automatic win against a susanoo that has yqata and totsuka. What does Sasuke have, with his susanoo? Oh, thats right, weve gone full circle and come back to amatersau. Lol, so I guess your wanking at the thought of Sasuke shooting amatersau at Itachi.

Seen. But the thing is though, wwhat possible harm or differrence will it make to a fellow susanoo user? N O nothing.
You don't know the full extent of Sasuke's Susano'o or the limit of Itachi's. You're just going off of hype. As your boy Itachi said every jutsu had a weakness you don't think the Yata mirror and sword of Totsuka don't? By your logic Itachi would also beat Madara because he has Totsuka and Yata. You don't know the durability of Yata or the limits of Totsuka so saying Sasuke's Susano'o doesn't stand a chance against Itachi's is a baseless argument.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:37 AM   #58
minato uchiha
Sannin

Pathetic rebuttal, I expect nothing less from you. So now according to you Sasuke is faster, better at genjutsu and Itachi hardly held back in their fight bcos he used susanoo.

Your a waste of space Coobie, stay there with yours views and I'll carry on being blind.

@Darui: I went from green to red, from having green's to being negged.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:35 PM   #59
Coobie
Yeah
Kage

What I'd expect from someone who can't even make a rational argument. Sasuke is faster. I never said Sasuke is better at genjutsu I was disproving your claim of "Sasuke wouldn't even try genjutsu on Itachi". I never said, "Itachi hardly held back in their fight bcos he used susanoo" however whenever anything is in Sasuke's favor your only argument is "Itachi was holding back". You know you're wrong however you're afraid to admit it so you resort to lame insults. You're just butthurt at having to think of Sasuke being better than Itachi at anything which he is. Not to mention you don't even know how to interpret let alone form a sentence, get the fuck out of here because nobody wants to read your nonsense.