Go Back   Island Forums > General Bay > Spam Center

Spam Center All the random low-quality discussions here. Posts will not be counted. PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES.

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 05:15 AM   #8686
KS The Embalmer
The dull sword~
Sannin

KS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacyKS The Embalmer is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiredOfCrying View Post
Noooo, he looks good with short hair D;

( Click to show/hide )
Me and my pup<3

Ain't he cute
Do you mean his ass? Cause that's all I can see.
EDIT: I mean the dog, not Del.

( Click to show/hide )
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #8687
Jv3
The Legendary Three
Akatsuki Member

Jv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacyJv3 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Jv3 Send a message via Skype™ to Jv3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh-sama View Post
go **** myself.

I lol every time I see this.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #8688
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Samsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Samsters94
Default I spy with my little eye something...

( Click to show/hide )

I was bored lol
Old 04-15-2012, 05:39 AM   #8689
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsters94 View Post
( Click to show/hide )

I was bored lol
So.. Wanna fux now.. Oh shi- me and Zoe are engaged.
Old 04-15-2012, 05:43 AM   #8690
Samsters94
Former JailBait
Sannin

Samsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacySamsters94 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Yahoo to Samsters94

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikuHatsune View Post
So.. Wanna fux now.. Oh shi- me and Zoe are engaged.
Sure let me just get the... WHAT!?!? I swear T-T this sleeping around Neil will get you bruised and abused!
Old 04-15-2012, 09:03 AM   #8691
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiraiya v3 View Post
I lol every time I see this.
Me too. xD
Old 04-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #8692
TiredOfCrying
Occasional Drop In Member
Jounin

TiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to TiredOfCrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha_shinigami View Post
Do you mean his ass? Cause that's all I can see.
EDIT: I mean the dog, not Del.
I see his head ._.
Old 04-15-2012, 07:23 PM   #8693
Sojiro
The Shota Trap
S Class Ninja

Sojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacySojiro is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via MSN to Sojiro Send a message via Yahoo to Sojiro

Armageddon Hamilton 2012:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0785057&type=3

Yeah it's Vic Mignogna

( Click to show/hide )
Old 04-15-2012, 07:24 PM   #8694
Neil
Yamanaka
Kage

Neil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacyNeil is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Oh, how cute. ^_^
Old 04-16-2012, 02:32 AM   #8695
Monty
The Jolt
Sannin

Monty has disabled reputation

hmmm...just trollin and TOC looks pretty good
Old 04-16-2012, 01:50 PM   #8696
TiredOfCrying
Occasional Drop In Member
Jounin

TiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacyTiredOfCrying is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via Skype™ to TiredOfCrying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yush View Post

Yeah it's Vic Mignogna

omgomgomgomg I'm going to hopefully see him soon too.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:52 PM   #8697
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Jeeze you guys act like he's Johnny Young Bosch or something.
Old 04-16-2012, 02:55 PM   #8698
madara62110
SI's lil asstart
S Class Ninja

madara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacymadara62110 is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Mfw I have no idea who either of those 2 guys are.

Mfw neither are as badass as Steve Blum.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:15 PM   #8699
ProvidenceX
god
Kage

ProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacyProvidenceX is part of the LEGENDARY legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madara62110 View Post
Mfw I have no idea who either of those 2 guys are.

Mfw neither are as badass as Steve Blum.
Steve Blum is great but he ain't got nothing on my man Brian Drummond.

Btw Vic Mignogna is the English voice of Edward Elric.
Johnny Young Bosch is the English voice of every anime character ever (no seriously). He was also played the character Adam, the black power ranger.
Old 04-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #8700
Ibbs
♠Ibbs♣
Kage

Ibbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacyIbbs is part of the LEGENDARY legacy
Send a message via AIM to Ibbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yush View Post

Yeah it's Vic Mignogna

( Click to show/hide )
Hope you don't get offended but damn you look young man.